20 Women Share Their Most Irrational Hormonal PMS Outbursts

Being a woman can be pretty rough. People can mock PMS and teary outbursts, but these hormones are NO joke. In this very enlightening Facebook thread, a bevy of women share their most insanely irrational pre-menstrual moments. We doubt you'll take this sh*t lightly after some of these wild anecdotes.

1.

pmsing - Text - As I have absolutely raging PMT I would like you to tell me the completey irrational things you have done whilst being under the influence of hormones.

2.

pmsing - Text - Cried so hard at Armageddon I got a huge nose bleed and had to go to a&e D295 Like Reply 1 w A friend aimed a frozen leg of lamb at the back of her husband's head. Bang on target, nearly killed him D295 Like Reply 1 w

3.

pmsing - Text - Cut the toe end off all my ex's socks because he pissed me off TD1.3k Like Reply 1 w Top fan I cried and started trying to work out the best solution for dividing up the house after my partner was horrible to me. In my dream. D1.2k Like Reply 1 w

4.

pmsing - Text - Top fan Had a complete mental breakdown because I'd bought the wrong size prawns. Threw prawns around the kitchen in a rage, slipped on one of them and fell over. Lay on floor surrounded with prawns and crying SDC 5k Like Reply 1 w

5.

pmsing - Text - The fact I'm still attracted to women after reading this thread is proof sexuality isn't a choice. D7.8k Like Reply 1 w 168 Penlies Cried in the bank after the cash machine ate my card (7 months pregnant at the time) - they were lovely, sorted me out, pointed out my account was fine and sorted the card. Got home to find said card in my purse - machine had eaten my tesco clubcard 6.6k Haha Reply 6 d

6.

pmsing - Text - Cookies come in a 4 pack!! One for me, one for him and one each for the kids. I SAVED mine for that moment after work when you just need your cup of tea and a cookie (it was Terry's Chocolate Orange) I came home full of hell, put kettle on, opened cupboard door - no cookie!!!! I went full on psycho went to my parents packed bags, Dad asks 'bloody hell what's happened? 'He ate my biscuit'

7.

pmsing - Text - ro I grounded my 14 year old son for sneezing too loud. 4.6k Reply Like 1 w

8.

pmsing - Text - 'd spent all day cooking for my husband and kids, they all ate and left to get on with their lives. I asked him to do the dishwasher. He hadn't done it the next morning so I opened the kitchen window as wide as it would go, pulled the outside bin up to the window and threw everything away. It felt so good that I emptied the cupboards and everything too. Not a single spoon cup or plate was left in the whole house and I am still not even lazy shit had to go and buy sorry all new. W

9.

pmsing - Text - I once went postal at a HSBC customer service agent person over the phone. Admittedly they had made a mistake but I lost it. Told them to shove their mortgage up their arse then screamed repeatedly before slamming the phone down. I cried solidly for 45 minutes and ended up calling them back apologising, begging them not to stop my mortgage etc. They sent me a massive bouquet of flowers as an apology and a letter which informed me because they had recorded our conversation ( knew

10.

pmsing - Text - I tried making an omelette, fucked it up completely. Cried hysterically, said I CAN'T FUCKING EAT THAT! 5 minutes later.. I ate it. Whilst eating it, there was an advert on TV about mistreated donkeys, so I was once again crying hysterically. 3 years later I'm still sponsoring a donkey called Fred 9.2k Like Reply 1 w

11.

pmsing - Text - Just after having my second son , my mother in law turned up (to criticise and not to help) She made a comment i thought was out of order so i told her to get out. As she was disappearing down the stairs i passed my free standing saucepan rack with the smallest pan at the top and the frying pan on the bottom. I threw the first 3 pans at her before she made it around the bend in the staircase. The 4th one bounced off the wall and followed her into the hallway and for my grand fina

12.

pmsing - Text - It was the day of Princess Diana's funeral and it was his turn to go shopping. He refused so I unplugged the TV and I took it to the shops, then came home, unpacked the groceries, got myself and the kids lunch, plugged the TV back in and watched the rest of the funeral. 2.9k Like Reply 1 w

13.

pmsing - Text - I was heavily pregnant & NEEDED cheese, went to Sainsburys to be beaten to the last packet of Cathedral City. Fumed that much I stalked the cheese thief until they weren't looking & took it out their trolley & waddled off to the tills as fast as my fat feet would carry me! 13.5k Like Reply 1 w

14.

pmsing - Text - Had an argument with my then newlywed husband, while making cheese on toast, over who was having the nobby (the crust piece of the loaf) I wanted the nobby and so did he. Rather than agree to share it, like rational adults, we stood arguing until my PMT hormones kicked in, and I yelled. "FUCK IT! Neither of us are having the FUCKING NOBBY, the dog is having the FUCKING NOBBY!" With that I grabbed it off the grill and flung it at the dog, she was over the moon at her prize. D334 L

15.

pmsing - Text - I made too much mac and cheese because I totally misjudged it and ended up with 3 casserole dishes full of it, for just two of us. When he commented on how much there was I picked up two of the dishes, dropped them on the floor to smash and said, problem solved. 2k Like Reply 1 w

16.

pmsing - Text - My husband once farted so loud and it scared me so much I cried. Because he laughed so much I cry-raged that I wanted a divorce, and told him we needed to put the house on the market. Then I cried because l'd be homeless. Because of a fart. D1k Like Reply 5 d

17.

pmsing - Text - I sobbed in work because I couldn't find a fork for my dinner had a full row with my boss because we had no forks. Sat down sulking an realised I had soup and needed a spoon 335 Reply 6 d Like View 8 previous replies...

18.

pmsing - Text - I tried to clear a blocked vacuum cleaner hose with a broom handle which put a hole through the side of the hose so I threw the entire vacuum cleaner out of the house onto the front lawn like an psychotic Olympic shotput athlete. Another time I threw a potato at the wall because a cat loo I'd ordered had arrived with a broken clip. And let's not talk about the time I threw a tray of burned chicken nuggets across the room because my mum wasn't paying attention while I was outside

19.

pmsing - Text - Cried because they had resurfaced the road and it was really lovely and smooth! Da99 Like Reply 1 w

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2LVj9Tz

Post a Comment

0 Comments