30 Work Memes For When You're Overworked & Overtired

Welcome back to hell, y'all! It's a brand new week full of pain and we've got the work memes to fuel your hatred for all five days of misery. Just don't send them to your boss. Then you have no idea what will happen, because hell hath no fury like a boss who figures out you haven't done any work since you started working at the company a year ago. So make sure to keep on your procrastinating and not slack off, you never know when a review of your "work" could be around the corner. So get someone else to do it for you, like maybe an intern, or the janitor. Anyone, as long as it isn't you. But enjoy trying to find kindred spirits with these relatable work memes all about the work week.

1.

Job - Me: I'm gonna need the rest of the day off Boss: why? Me: I hate being here @apeproblems

2.

Text - Coworker: Did you get drunk at lunch again? Mе:

3.

Font - BOSS: WHY ARE YOU LATE? ME: SOMEONE TOLD ME TO GO TO HELL. I COULDN'T FIND IT AT FIRST. BUT NOW I'M HERE. @RESEL CIRCUS

4.

Text - Pin Up Teacher @pinupteacher Follow How to be a grown up at work: Replace "Fuck you" with "Ok, great"

5.

Green - There's a close link between work and self-punishment

6.

Alcohol - Put liquor in a bottle of cough syrup so you can take shots at work without anyone noticing. As a bonus, everyone will think you're sick, so they won't want to interact with you.

7.

Text - WHAT DO WE WORK? NIGHT SHIFT! WHAT DAY 13 T? ? WE DON'T KNOW!!

8.

Bag - sneaking wine into my office like WORK STe

9.

Text - Management: *Treats employees badly* Employee: *Quits* Management:

10.

Dish - Me when my alarm wakes me up wiki How Let the potato rest for five minutes. 8

11.

Text - A poem for mornings. Coffee, coffee, coffee, Coffee Coffee, Coffee Everyone shut up. Coffee.

12.

Water - Managers Hardworking Underpaid Employees Rizza Party! Gudim

13.

Text - Man Returns To Work After Vacation With Fresh, Reenergized Hatred For Job

14.

Cartoon - Gio Mars Follow @GioMars when 1st shift workers see 2nd shift workers coming in to take their spot

15.

Text - When your alarm goes off and you have to go to work because you didn't die in your sleep Photo Meiea Ractone/Twiter

16.

Text - Boss: It's great to be back to work today. Me: Amazing. Every word of whatyouRve just said is wrong.

17.

Product - Office manager: "I'm submitting the monthly supply order, let me know if you need anything for your workspace" @StupidResumes

18.

Cartoon - "let's get this bread!" *three 12 hour shifts in a row later* S well, I got that fuckin bread

19.

Text - TOMORROW WE AWAKE PRE-STAR FoR STRENUOUS BUT THIS MACH INE'S GENTLE TONES WILL ALERT US TO ACTIONS REGRETTABLE אנניג RISE MELODIS HARM THE MELODY MACHINE IWISH To NATHANWPYLE

20.

Text - 12b6 I drank coffee, why am I still me: sleepy?? people: did you sleep IRRELEVANT me:

21.

Text - I "Per my last email" is office speak for "Bitch, can you read?"

22.

Cartoon - Png AHWELL RESTE IT WAS JUST A DREAM? w HO OS W TIRE WHEEZE

23.

Face - When your boss is always cracking lame jokes but you can't afford to lose your job Source: thebestoftumbli...

24.

Tie - When everyones looking forward to a weekend off relaxing but you've got work all weekend All I can do right now is put on a brave face

25.

Forehead - THE LOOK YOU GIVE YOUR WORK BFF WHEN SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON IN THE OFFICE

26.

Text - when you thought everything would be easy peasy lemon squeezy but it's actually difficult difficult lemon difficult

27.

Cartoon - When the alarm goes off and you're trying to wake up and be motivated like: JESUS CHRIST CRAP.

28.

Sky - Me at work today... That can Fuck off! I'm NOT doing that! IG Taxo I'm NOT doing shit!!

29.

Mammal - trying to avoid my responsibilities like GAPAKALUPAPITOCAMEL am plant no bork today am doin a grow photosynthesis

30.

Text

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/34hPfPP

Post a Comment

0 Comments