A Bunch Of Memes For People Who Like Unintelligent Humor

If you like extremely dumb humor, then you've come to the right place. These memes definitely don't serve much purpose, but we do hope that they make you laugh, even if only for a few minutes.

1.

Text - Me standing outside a group of friends desperately hoping they'll include me in the conversation @tank.sinatra

2.

Animated cartoon - Doctors: Googling stuff online does not make you a doctor. Programmers:

3.

Snack - Ayo @mkhamisha1. any recipe recommendations for 25 bottles of thousand island? asking for this man at kroger who will haunt my dreams forever CO KROGER

4.

Mammal - IF YOUR DOG POOPS PICK IT UP PLEASE

5.

Bun - Hot wing Brioche Evie Evie Bloomer loaf Sweet potato Evie Evie

6.

Adaptation - As above as below. There's no food in my bowl. Telice elines

7.

Text - therapy: • expensive • time consuming • you'll cry during sex with me: • free • ill barely dent your schedule • you probably won't cry til after the choice is yours ladies Fri, Jun 21, 8:09 AM So what are you doing tomorrow?

8.

Text - meh @bonehugsnirony me: [to a cat i met 7 minutes ago] i feel empty me: [to my therapist] i met a cat 2:17 PM · 8/10/20 · Twitter for iPhone

9.

Canidae - A rare photograph of a female centaur

10.

Text - Marcy G @BunAndLeggings Me and my husband have been married for over 11yrs. I know it's true love because starting at 5am his alarm goes off like 4 times every single day, and he's still alive. 5:46 AM · Jul 25, 2020 · Twitter for Android >

11.

Text - PLEASE RING BELL FOR SERVICE while You wait: A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples. Why?

12.

Text - Me, telling someone the book was better than the movie even though I've never read the book, or seen the movie @tank.sinatra

13.

Face - *Tries to type fuck for the 5th time* My phone: duck adam.the.creator It's a simple spellcheck but quite unbreakable.

14.

Text - Garry · LG microwave LG microwave · FREE ... Ottawa Mark as Sold See Details AISU Tmember UI Duy anu ɔeil Uttawa Gauneau ADD PEOPLE See Latest Updates Garry Is this still available? Address please Yes...I am in Aylmer Garry Ok I can't go there just for a microwave unless you pay me $25 for gas I don't even know how to respond to you! Unreal

15.

Adaptation - God: I made Eve for you and these animals so you wouſdn't be alone Adam: And who is that in the lake God: I don't know. She was there when I got here

16.

Text - soul nate @MNateShyamalan why is helping someone hide a body the standard for true friendship? look, if you're in trouble, i'll lie to the cops for you. i'll dispose of evidence. whatever. but please i am begging you do not make me dig a hole. that sounds so hard

17.

Text - rob elliott @rockymomax The amount of cookies l've watched the Cookie Monster waste with his bullshit chewing makes me sick

18.

Text - Where is this episode? CLARISSA EXPLAINS HOW TO MANAGE YOUR RAPIDLY DECLINING MENTAL HEALTH WHILE THE WORLD IS ENDING aboreddreams aborteddreams

19.

Cat - Grompy egg

20.

Face - When you try to do your make up in the car

21.

Cat - Me at 3AM realizing I was suppose to get my life together 10 years ago aborteddreams aborteddreams

22.

Blue-collar worker - they gave him a tiny hard hat Imao Cll EPOLIA ITV RU

23.

Cat - Mishqaa @Mishqaa_ My cat listening to my rants:

24.

Text - THE FIRST WORD YOU FIND IS WHAT YOU WILL DO WITH YOUR LIFE SUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFER SUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFER SUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFER SUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFER SUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFER SUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFER SUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFER SUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFER SUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFER SUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFER SUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFER SUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUFFERSUF

25.

Face - Day 1 of quarantine vs day 158 adam.the.creator

26.

Common opossum - "Are you a night person or a morning person?" Me at night Me in the morning [screaming] [screaming begins again]

27.

Suit - @DEATHBYDIAPERS The YouTube video my kid is watching Me

28.

Text - Billy Joe Armstrong O @BillyJoeArmstrong Do NOT wake me up when September ends. Let's shoot for early 2021

29.

Text - This has been my face since april aborteddreams

30.

Clothing - Hey there, are you able to edit this so I have wings? fjamie013 Enjoy.

31.

Text - Finally writing my autobiography aborteddreams k Fuck fuck fuck fuck fiuck shit fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. Shit.1 fuck fuck. Fuck fuck shit shit shit shit fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck shit fuck shit shit fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck F fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Sht. Shit shit shit shit shit fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. shit fuck stit. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck f

32.

Hair - Me when I stay up too late and have to wake up early the next day: Why do I keep doing this to myself?

33.

Face - When the Zoom meeting is almost over but someone asks a question adam.the.creator Invite Manage Partcipants Polls Share Screen Cha Eecord Closed Caption Breakout Rooms More

34.

Text - (Social) distancing makes the heart grow fonder Today 1:37 PM There's kind of a romance to this whole pandemic thing. Like I can't actually meet the guy l'm talking to on Ship so we've just been writing each other constantly Kind of like our grandparents did in WW? Yea but instead of letters we just send each other memes Delivered

35.

Text - Chase @chaselyons imagine being drunk as a vegan you gotta come home and eat some celery sticks

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2PLZJ3U

Post a Comment

0 Comments