'Average Fan Vs. Average Enjoyer' Memes Offer Up Some Amusing Comparisons

Nothing gets people riled up like a healthy Pepsi vs. Coke style debate. And now we've got a meme format that's designed to do just that. Average Fan vs. Average Enjoyer memes use photos of James' Youniverse to portray a basic or classless preference against a photo of a chiseled male plastic surgery victim to represent a more cultured opinion. The memes cover our favorite eternal soda debate as well as scientific stances and a whole lot of anime references. We've included our favorites but you can read more about the format over at Know Your Meme.

1.

Face - apple eaters pear enjoyers I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

2.

Hair - FALLOUT 76 enjoyers Fallout New Vegas "fans"

3.

Face - Weed smokers| Spice addicts I FUCKINGLOVE SCIENCE!

4.

Cartoon - Average Fumo fans Average Yukkuri fans D

5.

Face - apple eaters pear enjoyers IFUCKING SCIENCE! Rick Ross be like: how the fuck did you know I was Azerbaijani???

6.

Face - AVERAGE Average space travel enthusiast |FLAT EARTHER my ancestor I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

7.

Face - bread and oil Weed smokers enjoyers I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

8.

Comics - AVERAGE OCEAN travel enthusiast APPRECIATOR Average space my ancestor : I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

9.

Face - Average Fan of The Cure AVERAGE Fan of The Smiths I FUCKING OVE SCIENCE!

10.

Hair - SEX GRAND STRATEGY HAVERS GAME CONNOISSEURS

11.

Hair - Average Battlefield enjoyer Average Call of duty fan

12.

Hair - Parasite MCU fans enjoyers I FUCKING OVE SCIENCE!

13.

Hair - CocaCola fan Average Average pepsi enjoyer

14.

Face - AVERAGE OCEAN travel enthusiast APPRECIATOR Average space I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

15.

Head - Average anime only Average manga enjoyer

16.

Hair - AVERAGE RAILROAD travel enthusiast APPRECIATOR Average space 1FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

17.

Hair - Black metal Baby metal listeners enjoyers

18.

Face - Normal chip eater Average cracker enjoyer

19.

Hair - Average sour cream and onion fan Average salt and vinegar enjoyer

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3jqnvze

Post a Comment

0 Comments