Fresh Parenting Tweets For People With Unappreciative Offspring

Well, hopefully your kids will appreciate all that you do for them when they're older? Yeah, let's go with that. In the mean time, please enjoy these parenting tweets, because we appreciate you. And while you're at it, have some parenting memes!

1.

Text - Mom On The Rocks @mom_ontherocks [yesterday] Me: Are you SURE you're ready for your online assessment tomorrow? 10: Yes. 100% without a doubt. [today] 10: MOM! I'm 30 minutes behind and I have no idea what I'm doing and my teacher says you have to help RIGHT THIS SECOND!! 4:28 PM Aug 21, 2020 Twitter for iPhone

2.

Text - Henpecked Hal @HenpeckedHal Being a great mom: scheduling doctor's appointments, keeping track of school projects, setting up playdates, making sure everyone brushes their teeth Being a great dad: popsicles for lunch 2:12 AM Aug 19, 2020 · Twitter Web App

3.

Text - Cydni Beer @cydbeer When I tell my 7yo son No: Ok I understand. When I tell my 4yo Daughter No: You make me so sad. You don't even love me. You never make my dreams come true. 3:20 AM Aug 18, 2020 Twitter for iPhone

4.

Text - James Breakwell, Exploding Unicorn @XplodingUnicorn 7-year-old: I'm done with homework. Me: You did it? 7: That's not what I said. O 5,328 7:53 PM - Feb 4, 2020

5.

Text - Not the Nanny @not_thenanny One of the greatest joys of parenting is doing workout videos in front of your children. They yell out little encouragements like, "mom, she's going faster than you!" and "why'd you stop, it's still going!" 1:21 AM Aug 20, 2020 Twitter for iPhone

6.

Text - Kids_kubed @Kids_kubed I don't know what's worse: My kid deleting an app or him rearranging them all Took me 5 minutes just to get here 4:49 AM Aug 19, 2020 Twitter for iPhone

7.

Text - The Dad THE DAD @thedad How I take my coffee -cream -sugar -reheated three separate times because my kids think I'm a short-order cook at a diner -fun mug 6:20 PM · Aug 22, 2020 · Buffer

8.

Text - Snarky Mommy @SnarkyMommy78 You can build a lego set with your 4yo or you can keep what's left of your sanity but you sure as hell can't do both. 8:25 PM Aug 17, 2020 · Twitter for iPhone

9.

Text - Heather Kaczynski @HKaczynski PLEASE PUT POCKETS ON GIRLS PANTS. omg. My 3yo is SO ANGRY when she doesn't have pockets or the pockets are fake. She has THINGS TO HOLD, like rocks and Power Rangers. She's resorted to putting stuff down her shirt. come on. pockets for girls please

10.

Text - Participation Trophy Wife @TrophyWifeDayna My kids can't hear me ask them to pick up their toys multiple times, but the slight rattle of some m&ms and they're on you like flies on shit. 9:15 PM Aug 20, 2020 · Twitter for iPhone

11.

Text - Lessons from the Minivan @FromMinivan Me: Goodnight, honey. 6: Why do spiders have 8 legs instead of 4 arms and 4 legs? Me: They just do. Love you. 6: But they use legs as hands when they spin their webs. Me: I guess. 6: So they're doing handstands when they walk. Me: Love you. Night!

12.

Text - Mom On The Rocks @mom_ontherocks My daughter woke up, walked in the Mom OnTheRocks kitchen, and informed us that she expects to not be smiled at today... my son told her she would probably feel better if she just smiled and the look she gave him could be felt everywhere in a 10 mile radius. >

13.

Text - Simon Holland @simoncholland When my daughters fight it's always so passive aggressive and diabolical; sometimes I think it would be nice to have sons where fights are simple like, "he threw a lamp at me." 2:55 PM · Aug 17, 2020 · Twitter for iPhone

14.

Text - Not Another Pinterest Mom @snarkymomtobe The first rule of parenting is if you open a banana for your child you should be prepared to eat that banana

15.

Text - Rhyming Mama @sarabellab123 I just yelled, "1, 2,3 mommy is lava!" Qarabellab123 and my kids ran away, leaving me to drink my coffee in peace. I'm pretty sure l've peaked for the day.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2FXg9Fb

Post a Comment

0 Comments