Funny Memes For The Terminally Bored

Memes memes memes  memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes.

1.

Cartoon - hey are you still alive awake* I wish I wasn't alive or awake? Yes

2.

Event - me feeling stable depressive episode F**k

3.

Hair - WHAT IF DOWNVOTES ARE JUST AUSTRALIANS GIVING UPVOTES

4.

Face - when you finally realize Napoleon Dynamite is actually Taylor Swift in drag

5.

Superhero - Me doing a presentation I'm Peter-Man I mean.. Spider-Parker Shit

6.

Illustration - Smooth Jazz implies the existence of rough jazz

7.

Nose - When I type "I'm ducking mad" this is what I mean

8.

Cartoon - SLEEPING WITH YOUR PIKACHU : CUTE SLEEPING WITH YOUR MACHOKE : WEIRD

9.

Organism - When you taking a shower and your stomach start bubbling

10.

Animated cartoon - "Why y'all clapping at 3AM?"

11.

Cartoon - UHHH... YOU SAVED MY KIDS! CORPSE RETRIEVAL MAN Dogmo ComICS @Dogmo Dog

12.

Text - When quarantine ends Divorce lawyers Barbers

13.

Cartoon - Me when someone is sleeping: Others when I am sleeping: CD

14.

Lion - Bout to eat this idiot #blessed

15.

Arm - kmick @kmickmon "XÆ A-12 come get your breakfast" ULTRALAST ULTRALAST

16.

Text - Mariya Alexander @MariyaAlexander My only current hobby and passion is tracking packages

17.

Cartoon - checking my temperature lately tit fat

18.

Text - So, my neighbor with the big Titties is outside gardening topless today... just wish his wife would do the same

19.

Text - Prof: Why are you late? Me: Traffic Prof: But it's an online class! Me: Yes, network traffic Prof: ALI PIANIST

20.

Text - Amanzingg @Amanzingg Didn't work for me iMessage Today 10:56 AM hey hey do you know what bees make? honey? Delivered yes dear? Hey 10:44 pm / Do you know what bees make? 10:44 pm Some stupid annoying sound 10:44 pm What the fuck you want? 10:44 pm

21.

Animation - When I sit down and get comfortable, but then I realize I forgot my drink in the kitchen.

22.

Text - Me and the boys chillin at the hospital while the psychiatrist tries to explain the severity of my schizophrenia

23.

Text - Nobody Literally Nobody My PS4 charger at night

24.

Green - I WANT TO BELIEVE IN MYSELF

25.

Face - When someone stole your car, but the body in the trunk is no longer your problem

26.

Cartoon - No matter how good a person you are, you are evil in someone's story. Me: НА 44 НА НА

27.

Text - Minhaj @MinhajSahak The number of memes you share is directly proportional to your depression 3:19 pm 27 Aug 19 · Twitter for Android

28.

Eyewear - jaysusi @jay5us dis how my mood been lately 50% miss you 50% fuck you

29.

Text - How I sleep knowing that I have a big day tomorrow and need as much rest as possible

30.

Shoulder - ePunHubonline Your results aren't good Can I see them? Probably not. Pun hub

31.

Job - Can you perform under pressure? No, but I can try Bohemian Rhapsody @PunHubOnline Pun hub

32.

Cartoon - writing speaking English French T he German Italian WHat i3 LEARNE! IN BOATI G is Russian

33.

Superhero - When you show your peepee to your girlfriend for the first time It's nanotech. You like it?

34.

Product - You told us that you didn't like disposable plastic drinking straws. We listened. From 2019, all of our straws will be made of 100% ivory. McDonalds

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/36wNccj

Post a Comment

0 Comments