Memes And Tweets For When There's Nothing Better To Do

As we've get older it feels like the weekend becomes less and less exciting. Instead of being able to look forward to fun activities, it becomes more of a break from work so we can tackle our other responsibilities. And in 2020? It's even worse. Fortunately, memes often help us fill up this inevitably boring time. And we've got a lot of 'em right here for you.

1.

Adaptation - My mom trying to shop for clothes u/Oreo The Dino 8yr old me hiding in the circle of shirts

2.

Text - 90s teachers: You aren't always gonna have a calculator in your pocket: Me now:

3.

Text - Rodney Lacroix @RodLacroix offee skes me Started to raise my shirt to check my abs and a Dorito dropped out sol guess there's your answer. 4:55 AM · 8/27/20 · Twitter Web App

4.

Wildlife - Uncle Duke @UncleDuke1969 "Hey, did you see the shit your cousin posted on Facebook?" 7:13 PM · 8/27/20 · Twitter for iPhone

5.

Text - Rover Hendrix @audrocur guy joined zoom class shirtless and the tutor told him to turn his video off and so he did and it just displayed his profile pic of him shirtless at the beach 1:00 AM · 8/27/20 · Twitter for Android

6.

Text - That Mom Tho @mom_tho my four year old daughter is calling geese "honkeys" and I should probably correct her but I won't 9:29 AM · 8/27/20 · Twitter for iPhone

7.

People - Ryan Reynolds wishing Blake Lively happy birthday with all bad photo of her gives me life

8.

Sky - a photographer catches a one in a million shot of a meteor what I see

9.

Organism - Darlin' Darla @Darlainky My police captain: We suspect the bodies are buried somewhere in the garden. Me, a detective: How 'bout we start under this one, boss? 5:45 PM · 8/27/20 · Twitter for iPhone

10.

Text - Rodney Lacroix @RodLacroix offee skes me Asked my wife to pick up something from Home Depot and she's texted me 47 questions and sent 300 pictures of the wrong item captioned "this?" so now I understand why she doesn't let me go grocery shopping by myself. 3:03 AM · 8/27/20 · Twitter for iPad

11.

Artisan - Teacher: don't write on the tables! Kids in the back:

12.

Product - oboCmaente Felt cute, might take back the holy lands later... idk inim acOf Send a chat 1909 3)

13.

Human - keanu reeves without a beard looks like if snape decided to travel to the 1980s

14.

Text - Hannah Riensche @HannahRiensche loverheard my boyfriend giving a male friend some dating advice by saying "You have to stop going to bars to meet girls and start going to Hobby Lobby and Target." And I was mostly impressed with both how accurate and strategic that was. 5:37 PM · 8/19/20 from Minnesota, USA · Twitter for iPhone

15.

Text - Uncle Duke @UncleDuke1969 Years ago, I worked for a company that sold sandwiches in airports. I once got a complaint email that someone's chicken cordon bleu sandwich was missing the chicken. I replied that "cordon bleu" was French for "not there", and I haven't felt that level of job satisfaction since. 6:12 AM · 8/27/20 · Twitter for iPhone

16.

Text - MF FairyPrincessSmoo @Smooheed I play this cute game with the mother in law where she tells me what to do And I pretend I can no longer understand English

17.

Text - Hey, I just met you, and I'm so lazy But trying to eat healthy, KALECRAZY TUO KALE CRAZY CHRIS LANE FOR MAYOR CITY OF HOMEWOOD

18.

Dog - WeRateDogs® @dog_rates This is Obi. His mother was a corgi but his father was a soccer ball. Very rare mix. 14/10 would definitely still pet 8i am the ramen queen 9:30 AM · 8/27/20 · Twitter for iPhone

19.

Text - Ron Iver @ronnui_ It's always the same kind of folks making fun of people who like hard seltzer. Surprise, Bud Light is just hint of bread White Claw. Welcome to the team. 10:03 AM · 8/27/20 · Twitter for Android

20.

Text - virgo who cant drive @_lanabelle when someone tells me it's too early for fall shit Patience Is Not Always A Virtue RD Jump start the season with the one and only Pumpkinhead. 12 Pack SHIPYARD IPYAR 99 HEAD 15 PUMPKINHEAD PKINH EXIU SHIPYARD BREWING CO, PORTLAND, MAINE SHIPYARD.COM land Malne's Waterteent 12 BOTTLES PYARD SHIPYARD 12 BOTTLES SHIPYARD BREWING CO BREWING CO BREWING CO KINHEAD PUMPKINHEAD PUMPKINHEAD 10:07 AM · 8/27/20 · Twitter Web App #SIPASHIPYARD

21.

Text - Staypuft Chris @Knorg When you get your Maths PhD they take you into a room and explain everything you've learned before is a lie. Your real purpose is to stop 7 killing again. 12:14 AM · 8/23/20 · Twitter Web App

22.

Text - The Mommy Memeoirs @mommymemeoirs My self care time these days looks a lot like me lying on the floor while my 3yo does a high impact circus routine on my back. 6:43 AM · 8/27/20 · Twitter for iPhone

23.

Cat - One of our cats likes sinks. A lot. So we got a sink just for her. This is how she reacted.

24.

Dog - HANG IN THERE 2020 IS ALMOST OVER alychel the corgi

25.

Wall - So... You went to the bathroom without me

26.

Text - Burg @BurgerVonStadt Wife: So how is the new patio coming along? Me: ok so promise you won't get mad 4:09 PM · 8/26/20 · Twitter for Android

27.

Cat - "Excuse me, but did someone say 'pspspspsps!"?"

28.

Cat - Tried to take a picture, but ended up scaring him instead

29.

Hand - nick @nickturani Swear to god l'm gonna fucking flip if my girl leaves one more of these laying around my place 9:21 AM · 8/27/20 · Twitter for iPhone

30.

Teddy bear - Adam Gaylord @AuthorGaylord I feel like I just interrupted something above my pay grade 6:10 PM · 8/26/20 · Twitter for Android Public Librar

31.

Text - sara @saraa_oz the real annabelle doll just escaped from the warren's museum. that's it, 2020 is over. did annabelle escape ALL SHOPPING IMAGES VIDEOS NEWS The Annabelle doll escaped on august 14, 2020 at 3:00AM in The Warrens' Occult Museum in Monroe, Connecticut, United States. W https://en.m.wikipedia.org > wiki Annabelle (doll) - Wikipedia 10:21 AM · 8/14/20 · Twitter for iPhone

32.

Text - mcdonald's facts McDonalo @mcdonaldfacts it's still broken 12:45 PM · 8/23/20 · Twitter for iPhone

33.

Text - tallulah @buuski Tbh neither canl stoned vampire @cutethulhu_·8/17/20 Cannot get over the fact that baby Tallulah Willis just looks like a very displeased Bruce Willis 9:37 AM · 8/17/20 · Twitter for iPhone

34.

Text - Phil P @advicefromphil The last time l wanted to get in shape I scrolled netflix for something to have on in the background and that is the story of how I watched all5 seasons breaking bad in gym clothes 2:25 AM · 8/27/20 · Twitter for Android

35.

Text - John T. Biggs @biggspirit Negotiating with a cat is a waste of time. 9:32 AM · 8/26/20 · Twitter Web App

36.

Text - Little Greenis @DurtMcHurtt Nobody knew i had an invisible friend until he was forced to wear a mask. 1:25 PM · 8/26/20 · Twitter for iPhone

37.

Product - Feeling down a bit? Here are some photo's of people trying to sell mirrors;

38.

Text - Luke+ @LukeWheeler01 The 1990s can be defined by buying a CD on the strength of the one good song you heard on the radio. 1:52 PM · 8/26/20 · Twitter for iPhone

39.

Dish - Eric Weiss @ZombieRiot When you bake a cherry cobbler and end up with the Necronomicon. 10:21 AM · 8/26/20 · Twitter Web App

40.

Text - 發 Nostradumbass, O @The_Albinoshrek Me:I don't understand why l'm always broke and unhealthy. Also me: Fuck yeah I want chili and cheese on those fries. 10:37 AM · 8/26/20 · Twitter for Android

41.

Text - Shaun O @da_judge Found out where Liam Gallagher lives... TRAFI A BITTER END CONTI AHEA 2:17 AM · 8/27/20 · Twitter for iPhone

42.

People - Lioness of Marketing @martinefpierre Mannnnn if this is the future of concerts sign me tf up %D

43.

Text - Only in Texas... H-E-B HURRICANE SUPPLIES Water Packages- Limit 4 Per Person Brisket- Limit 2 Per Person Extending Store Hours Starting Monday -6 A.M. - 11 P.M. 6:08 84

44.

Green - Nobody: Absolutely nobody: My ceiling in the 90s:

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3jp2S6L

Post a Comment

0 Comments