Questionably Spicy Memes Brimming With Dark Humor

Warning: These spicy memes may not be for everyone. They're a bit twisted, and definitely more suited for those of us who have somewhat loose morals. And if you find yourself in need of more spice? We've got you covered.  

1.

Turquoise - Playtime is OVER

2.

Photo caption - I decided to kill off a few characters in the book I'm writing. It would definitely spice up my autobiography a little. 1 10.1k 103 Share Wait a minute

3.

Advertising - andy YOU MATCHED WITH ANDY ON 7/27/18 You're cute and all but the A not being capitalized in your name is bothering me e Today 11:48 AM i think that's a problem though, i'm all for lowercased letters :/ I respect that. But keep in mind, capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse. offee Holy Music Stops* Coca-Cola

4.

Hair - Wow this is beautiful Curty @whyyoucumfast I could create this look for you in about 5-10 minutes

5.

Text - Canadian_dalek • 10h Are ya ready, kids? Reply + 90 ReallyAWeasley 7h Aye aye Captain! 32 cdmurray88 - 6h I CAN'T HEAR YOU! + 24 + krasmm0 · 6h AYE AYE CAPTAIN! δΈͺ 20 ↓ JayisMuted 5h Ooo0000000000000ohhhhh + 14 GoobeNanmaga 5h Who lives in a pineapple under the sea.. DodrioFan480 - 5h Malaysia Airlines flight 103 + 15 +

6.

Text - The movie 'Up' is utter bullshit. I tied 57,000 balloons to my house & my wife didn't die. hold up

7.

Text - Me: This view is amazing Her: Babe, who is Manisha?

8.

Text - HONEYMOON 1 YEAR LATER hold up

9.

Refrigerator - SPRN PRIG SPR WAI Hurricane "tip: Freeze your water bottles to keep your refrigerator colder for longer when the power goes out and drink them as they defrost

10.

Text - Kyle @KylePlantEmoji This asshole thought that just because he was driving some fancy, expensive vehicle, he could go as fast as he wanted and weave in between cars. Sol got in front of him and slowed down to 10mph below the speed limit Imao Fuckin ambulances, I swear

11.

Cartoon - Me: Licking the knife after l'm done The other surgeons: made with mematic

12.

Text - Natasha @dramadelinquent My therapist told me to write letters to all the people who'd ever hurt me and then burn them I did that, but what do I do with the letters 21:06 · 16 Dec 19 Twitter for Android

13.

Animated cartoon - I think I downloaded the wrong Stuart Little: U Warrior22

14.

Cartoon - -Genie : you have 3 wishes -You:I want to be our rich neighbor's son -Genie : ok you still have 3 wishes -You: hold up imgflp.com

15.

Hair - delicious Finally, some good fucking foot AMASH69

16.

Headphones - So, not so funny story: Someone in the apartment unit above us got STABBED. According to the cop who interviewed us, the attacker rang the upstairs doorbell, and when the guy answered the attacker forced his way in and stabbed the guy. You want to know what scary part is? I didn't hear a thing, thanks to my amazing HyperX Cloud 2 headphones. I got them on Amazon for $99.99 (free shipping). These things work as advertised! Probably the best noise cancelling headphones I've ever owned

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3lwMLG8

Post a Comment

0 Comments