Relatable Truths For (Mostly) Functioning Adults

When I was a kid I thought that by the time I was thirty I'd have it all figured out. I'd be married, own a house, probably wrangle a few pets and maybe even have a kid on the way. Now? That all seems laughable. Being an adult isn't the magically stable state that we once thought it would be. Instead, it's made up of the struggles and silliness depicted in these memes. At least we're still young at heart?

1.

Joint - Me: My back hurts, I wonder why My sleeping position:

2.

Text - Him: hey that was nice! I had a good time :) Me: me too! Can we see each other again? Him:

3.

Text - Anna M @helgagrace In my experience, adulthood is mostly piling stuff up on surfaces and then eventually having to clean off those surfaces 8:57 AM · 12/24/18 · Twitter for iPhone 2,346 Retweets 11.6K Likes

4.

Text - Welcome to adulthood. You get mad when they rearrange the grocery store now

5.

Text - It's funny how all the trust goes away when your looking for the remote "Are you sitting on the remote?" -"No" "Stand up"

6.

Text - Does your life insurance know that you like being strangled during sex?

7.

Product - rare-drop Scuttles into a pet store with no money Free Zo plopcior time 1dpcion de gaton

8.

Text - FLOOR BABA I @FLOOR_BABA upper 20's life simulator: you are down to 6 friends. one no longer drinks due to an allergy thing. everyone's tired. you all work tomorrow 9/1/17, 5:59 PM

9.

Text - Frankie Zelnick @phranqueigh Raise your hand if you've "literally wept" from stress at a job that paid you less than 40 grand a year The Age O @theage Former Westpac boss David Morgan says CEOS are "ridiculously overpaid" but the pressure of the job causes some to "literally weep" in private ow.ly/jtwh30nSCwq

10.

Text - Amy Who? @amywhodigital Adulthood is just saying "if I can just get through this week" over and over again until you die.

11.

Text - "How about we take this to the bedroom?" ..I whispered to my snacks

12.

Text - WELL, THAT DIDN'T WORK An Autobiography

13.

Text - Funny guys are dangerous. They make you laugh and laugh And laugh and laugh Then boom you're naked

14.

Text - "Screw work" | say as I continue to turn up on time everyday. "You know what, I don't even care anymore" | say as I continue to work hard.

15.

Product - Today's mood A CANDLE FOR IT'S ONLY FRICKIN' TUESDAY SMELLS LIKE SLOWLY DYING There's no way in hell l'm going to make it to Friday, people. @TaterThOtz

16.

Text - Dylan Farella @dfarella I put the 'no' in 'l'll let you know'

17.

Cartoon - When you have anxiety over something incredibly stupid and you know it's stupid but the anxiety won't go away

18.

Text - Michael, still here @Home_Halfway [Does anything incorrectly] Well now I have to hate myself forever

19.

Text - Simon Holland O @simoncholland We keep a potato masher in a drawer because sometimes it's fun to not be able to open that drawer. 2:17 PM · 8/15/17

20.

Text - Him: tell me your wildest fantasy Me: 14 hours of sleep and then a buffet breakfast

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3llja2e

Post a Comment

0 Comments