The Dank Drop: 25 Of Our Favorite Dank Memes Of The Week (8-22 To 8-28)

You guys already know what it is: it's the Dank Drop, which means we bring you the best dank memes from the past week! What's better than scrolling through some weird humor on a Friday? Check out last week's installment here if you haven't seen it yet! You (probably) won't regret it.

1.

Whiskers - Me getting ready for work, knowing that there are 10 year olds on YouTube who make more money from one video thanI make in one whole year:

2.

Cartoon - me and my brother apologizing to our goldfish for forgetting about him the past week the goldfish

3.

Cartoon - My Remote Me, about to spam the pause button so I can get this frame TOL

4.

Facial expression - Nothing: *vibing in the pre- universe nothingness* Random point of energy: Kaboom?

5.

Organism - 5 year old me when my mom brings home a new guy, but he gives me video games l'll allow it.

6.

Text - For $4.99 a month | will bake you 2 pies Every month Onlyrans

7. Untitled

8.

Mammal - 6. old me: Can I have some year money to buy Lego? My mom: Say the magic word. Me: The magic word. My mom Мymom Me Mydad

9.

Text - When you find a spider inside and you don't kill it because its web is full of mosquitoes We will watch your career with great interest

10.

People - anicent romans watching a guy get mauled by a lion MONSTEA

11.

Cartoon - Of Me the finger that isn't cracking, The rest of my hand Op

12.

Conference hall - POV you work at netflix

13.

Fictional character - Bag of chips: Family size Me 2 hours later: Maybe I am a family

14.

Arm - "I'm coming over" having walkie-talkie sex texting a friend

15.

Sky - Me, a kid with two gay dads thinking I'm immune to "Yo momma" jokes "Yo momma so ugly, your dad had to get a husband"

16.

Font - Me The opposite of Assassin is Dickdickout A normal conversation

17.

Line art - Boys with a time machine Better change the past and create new timelines Men with a time machine BORN TO Get your ass back in the water. FEEL why

18.

Cartoon - Anime characters when they're 17 Me at 17

19. Untitled

20.

Internet meme - Humans: *Born in a hospital* Bears: *Born in the safety and warmth of a den* Sea turtles 0.1 seconds after they hatch: RUN BITCH RUUUUNNN! KHOU

21.

Photo caption - The class clown at school: The class clown when he gets home: The quiet kid at school: The quiet kid when he gets home:

22.

Face - Teacher: Why do we see lightning before we hear thunder? The smart kid about to explain that light moves faster than sound Me, who knows that the real answer is lag

23.

Text - Me: "I'm sure this girl is THE ONE God has chosen for me." God planning to use her to hurt me for character development:

24.

Vertebrate - Art teacher: draw a horse Me:

25.

Movie - people who put their own psychopaths photos as their wallpaper

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2QEShIh

Post a Comment

0 Comments