Thirty-Five Cringey Memes & Posts From Planet Neckbeared

Every now and then we need some serious cringeworthy shock to be appreciative of the company we keep and the people we love. These corny and often creepy posts are enough to keep you wondering about humanity. But it's important to remember that there are a lot of normal people still out there. We promise.

1.

Text - ... rs Y'all accept and admit that the Moon affects the tides of the WHOLE ASS OCEAN but deny that the Moon has any effect on Humans even though we're 70%+ water? Ok ded a new photo to the album: Why. May 26, 2018 This is my kind of spiritual cult nd 7 others 7 Comments 3 Shares O Like Comment Share

2.

Text - 6:39 GH Lr 47% Search Sep 28 at 11:02 PM • O Trumpeached [TRUMP-eached] noun 1If Trump is impeached, Pence becomes President. Pence pardons Trump and appoints him Vice President Pence resigns, Trump becomes President and appoints Pence as his Vice President. Liberal heads explode. tnAt SNOwflakes shriek Like לו Comment Share

3.

Text - You don't think universal health care qualifies as a "charity handout"? It's people financing other people's problems. Hey Trent if your house catches on fire I don't want my taxes to go towards financing your problems with my charitable handouts. Be a fucking man and call around to get some quotes on quality firefighting services you lazy shit

4.

Text - TUE AT 9:30 PM Do u still have this for sale ? 11:19 AM Hello??? U advertising and u not replying to people interested to buy .. are u a scammer??? How does that even make sense? Wow a reply now Yes, I have a job If you don't want to buy it, why are you messaging me? Good way of saying u don't want to sell it to me I don't want to buy it anymore Keep it 11:49 AM Your loss I thought u had a job stop texting me!!!

5.

Text - Brandon · Sweater Marketplace •.. Sweater $5 Rate Buyer Mark As Sold Brandon Is there anyway I can pay to see O your boobs or nah Brandon Take that as a no I'm parking behind rn Brandon You can take cash right Brandon To both parts Dude please stop A contact left the group. I'm selling the items on market place and that's all Aa

6.

Text - Tweet E KIRILL @kirill8meout School shootings happen cause nobody is allowed to hit their kids anymore. Gun control? Let's start with kid control. I was afraid to miss my curfew because my mom would throw a lamp at my head. This is the generation of "my mom is my best friend," fuck that. I feared my mom. 5/21/18, 1:05 PM

7.

Text - Hi everyone! I'm looking for a natural sperm donor meeting these requirements: Age 16-23 Never used any prescription or illicit drugs Never drank except for communiunm Blonde or light brown hair, not overweight, and comes from a 75%+ American background Agrees to forfeit all parental rights at time of birth No payment will be collected during any natural "breeding" sessions, however regular child support payments in the amount of 20% of your income will be expected within the first month

8.

Text - Vegan 19 minutes ago · I've been so depressed about not wanting to have a Gemini baby ee My baby was born December 1 (a sag like me!), but I was straight up TERRIFIED he'd come a little early and be a Scorpio. Bullet. Doged. 14m Like Reply 31 was petrified mine would come late and be Scorpio e thank god I have a Libran e Che Rabbit Hole Haha I feel you. My son was born late and ended up being a Gemini. But I've actually grown to appreciate Geminis so much more because of him. They have so

9.

Text - 48 mins · Just did my first Corporate healing on a person that worked for Pepsi. He was completely unaware that they were putting aborted fetus cells in the drinks. He knows now, I believe he ain't going to be drinking soft drink anymore. O Like Comment Share 11 Aborted fetus cells in Pepsi? Sources? 40 m Like Reply View 1 previous reply... Its actually all the Satanic corps that do it because it keeps the unconscious souls trapped in a lower vibration like when you order a big mac you th

10.

Text - YO 16 85% 6:57 am 4G 15 A rky > Air Fryer Tips and Recipes 2 hrs · O Is there any air fryer that can handle a family of 8? 2 7 Comments A Like Comment A Share Take it easy Jeffrey Dahmer 2.4K 179 Comments· 483 Shares O Like Comment Share Teis NOT FUNNY!! The man was SICK and mentally unstable!! He was a MURDERER! MURDER IS NOT FUNNY!!A View 105 previous replies First day on the internet?

11.

Text - is with and 32 others. Yesterday at 4:45am • * Hey everyone as you know my parents have given me until the end of this month to find enslavement or a new place to live. I have applied to all six places within walking distance of my house that would be a good fit for me and have heard nothing back. So I decided to go the second route. Everyone is included in this offer but if your tagged here it's because I think your houselappartment is a perfect fit or I think your wealth is well lived a

12.

Text - IFSOY BEAN ISUSED TO MAKE PLASTIC AND SOY BEAN RAISES ESTROGEN LEVELS WHY IS SOY IN SO MANY FOODS IN SUPERMARKETS? Liked by iam_mai_art and others mindset.holistic Maybe because this is part of the transgender agenda.

13.

Moon - ... Any of you NASA believers care to comment on this? I doubt anybody will cuz it don't make sense just like the rest of their stuff WHY IS THE MOON SO BRIGHT IN THE SKY BUT NOT WHEN THEY ARE STANDING ON IT?... MOON 'LIGHT" "WHO'S SWITCHED THE LIGHTS OFF?" O Like Comment Send in Messenger Write a comment... GIF 9+

14.

Text - Doctorate of science degrees are fancy titles people go after so they don't have to enter the real world and get a real, meaningful job. 3h Like Reply 1.

15.

Text - l Sprint LTE 10:26 PM 1 O 12% O Like Comment A Share evin Herwie Never lose a good woman without a fight.. Get her pregnant if you have too.. 28 1 Comment 2 Shares O Like Comment A Share

16.

Text - @decentbirthday Are you still selling the 30 inch TV No, sorry. I sold it a few days ago @decentbirthday How about $200 I already sold it. Sorry $250 I literally do not have it Then don't waste my time

17.

Face - Malady 9:41 AM Messages Random Girl Contact Thu, Sep 19, 1:26 PM Sorry, I don't think we'd get along. You're not my type Malady 9:41 AM 50 % Messages Random Girl Contact Thu, Sep 19, 1:26 PM Sorry, I don't think we'd get along. You're not my type U ugly anyway

18.

Hand - While you spent your time talking to women, I learnt the blade

19.

Text - 1/2 U up? Yeah wyd Iam once again asking for your feet pics Text Message

20.

Text - conscious robot @robots_feel teacher: your son brought a weapon to school me: [nodding] a samurai never travels unarmed teacher: your son is not a samurai me: [drawing sword] what the fuck did you just say 9:13 AM 23 Dec 19 · Twitter for Android

21.

Text - Scientists: The coronavirus is transmitted via human interaction Neckbeards:

22.

Text - r/AskReddit by u/justarandomguy07 u/10s10ahad 5d 1 People who understand Chinese/ Japanese, what's the dumbest thing you've seen tattooed on someone? Discussion 27.1k 5.8k 1 Share Award SINGLE COMMENT THREAD VIEW ALL takatori • 5d O 2 Awards Guy had "E A" on his arm, said it meant "Lover of Asian Beauty" when in fact it means "Foreign Pervert" Reply 17.4k

23.

Text - You're the Asian girl with her phone permanently in her hand on the No.521 bus near Holborn. Your smile brightens my day and inspires me to learn Japanese just so l can talk to you. The Gentleman In The Fedora, Smart Blazer And Anime T-shirt

24.

Text - Thanks for being my friend on Facebook. You are a beautiful woman thank you 11:24 AM You're welcome 11:44 AM I want to be honest with you and I am a honest man. I would love to see you nude. I know you won't talk to me anymore but I had to be honest.

25.

Text - r/AskReddit If you had to invent a body spray for men that would repel skanks and whores but would also attract dream girls/girl next door types, what would this spray be made of and what would it smell like? Discussion Vote 39 1 Share Award BEST COMMENTS What's considered a skank/whore and a dream girl is subjective and based on opinion. Is a skank someone who's slept with just two men? A thousand? Is a dream girl sweet, or does she have to look the part too? This spray would probably sm

26.

Text - "She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey's and emissions like those of a horse" Ezekiel 23:20 CLASSICAL ART MEMES facebook.com/classicalartmemes 1978 Ezekiel: Becky, do you want to go out? Becky: No thanks needle dick. Ezekiel: scribbles furiously

27.

Text - I don't mind that you have a boyfriend Hey Send nudes??? beautiful I'm a nice guy I'm a feminist Fine, Fuck you bitch, you're missing out whore

28.

Text - When the teacher puts the edgy girl and the science guy in the same group: 628 Wyróżniona odpowiedź Usa Gamer Girl YT • 8 godzin temu I am both the edgy girl and science guy @Usa Gamer Girl YT This might sound sudden and inapropriate but I (science guy currently specializing in zoology, paleozoology and marine biology) got an erection just by thinking such a glorious combination coud exist in a human being therefore now I am asking you Lady to please give me your instagram or discord, sci

29.

Text - Mushroomstamp · 23 hours ago These are your birthing years why are you playing animal crossing ..? Take that ring out of your nose and find your self a man to explode inside you (deep) and have IRL baby crossing . Hope this helped. Like Dislike Love Reply Story

30.

Text - <Вack fordftw T-way Steet Mar 31 10:12 PM I'm not interested sorry I don't want to get to know someone who's far away Mar 31 10:21 PM That's a real cunty thing to do you know? Get on your fuckin high-horse and tell me basically that I should be more interesting and then you don't have anything to ask back. Eat shit Type or record a message +

31.

Text - GOD @Onision | I am god. I am god because that is the name you scream when I fuck you. I fill you with my warmth. You kneel before me, you serve me. You worship my cock. Iam god because I am the one who you bow to. And I will always love you. 4:32 PM · 2019-12-26 Twitter Web App 389 Retweets 1,887 Likes Daddy @BaddieWitADaddy 1s Replying to @Onision This the most neckbeard shit I've ever seen.

32.

Text - Just trying to marry someone before I turn 30 so I dont snap and chain someone in my basement for sexual satisfaction and reproduction. Huge plus if you are a virgin because you have the lowest rates of divorce. Ya know people in relationships have the most sex and I am one horny motherfucker. I wish we would kick all these motherfucking illegal immigrants out of this goddamn country.

33.

Text - Sunday at 12:54 am · I am NO LONGER a feminist ally! I do everything for feminists and they appreciate NOTHING! I'm patient, I'm kind, I'm understanding, I'm accommodating, and I do not practice toxic masculinity. Yet when a feminist is single, I get turned down and they go date a toxic male! So what is the fucking point of me being a feminist ally if they treat me like I don't matter?? There is NOTHING in it for me. You are going to lose all your allies if you keep being hypocrites! 2.2K

34.

Cartoon - PSH! CALL ME WHEN THERE'S AN INTERNATIONAL MEN'S DAY... RING RING! in NOVEMBER 19. ANIME ANIME LUKE MCGARRY

35.

Text - Do you have a bf? Awhile back but we broke up I'm sorry It's cool O *starts dry humping you*

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3jjrgXh

Post a Comment

0 Comments