Thirty-Five Miscellaneous Memes And Pics For The Downtrodden

Heyo, bored people! We've got exactly what you need: memes. Memes will get you through the day without going too insane, because let's face it, we all need a major distraction right now.

1.

Text - brittany's name @_maybe_not_ever Tortellini is a beautiful name for a daughter. 10:05 AM · 8/20/20 · Twitter for Android

2.

Cat - Our beautiful cat has just come home with this paper collar on -I can imagine she's been trying for the sympathy vote in the hope of getting some meat!! She has a lovely home and spends every night with us but thank you Toby customers / workers for looking out for her! #scrounger #allaboutthemeat DOES THIS CAT HAVE A HOME 16/8/20 Always ar Toby Carrery

3.

Automotive exterior - Uncle Duke @UncleDuke1969 quack dealers 6:33 PM · 8/20/20 · Twitter for iPhone

4.

Facial expression - First we get а cat Then we say no more cats Then we get another cat Then we get another cat Then we get another cat Then we get another cat Then we get another cat Then we get another cat

5.

Canidae - I love it when my daughter's toys put themselves away BIN BOUN BIN BIN UCAN

6.

Aerial photography - Just a beautiful day

7.

Text - Julie Burton @ksujulie If we're being honest... Kate Julie Burton @ksujulie 6th grade Emma 9th grade First Day of School 2020 10:10 AM · 8/20/20 · Twitter for iPhone

8.

Water - GLACK LEX APE Ме sadness and loneliness LACK imgur

9.

Text - Larry's Twin- Areola Hunter @LarrysTwin99 Just had a virtual happy hour with coworkers and they're just as annoying drunk as they are sober 3:22 PM · 8/19/20 · Twitter for iPhone

10.

Dog - WeRateDogs® O @dog_rates We only rate dogs. Unfortunately this is a tiny house hippo. Please send dogs. Thank you... 13/10 5:39 PM · 8/20/20 · Twitter for iPhone

11.

Adaptation - Me over thirty, living in my hometown still, when all of my friends and family have moved away

12.

Text - My note to the the plumber reads like a hero's quest in some fantasy novel Edit! Since so many people have inquired to see the floofs I have included them in the post. Please emjoy dem. There are 3 cats in here. The black one is going to growl dont let them out. Go straight to basthroom + Shut the door Yo keep the black one awav at you. Please Taate France

13.

Facial expression - When you find someone who has the same sick sense of humor

14.

Owl - Indiana DNR Law Enforcement 5d · O No matter 'Hoo' needs help, we are always ready to assist. Officer Scott Johnson helped a landowner get this big guy out of a fence this morning. After being removed from the fence he was released unharmed. OFFICER S. JC

15.

Door - 9. No Soliciting Your order was dropped off. Please refer to this photo your Dasher provided to see where it was left. MMS 5:29 PM

16.

Cat - My children of the twilight

17.

Crochet - Finally found the best way to take photos of a Lost Souls shawl.

18.

Text - Marry a guy who says things like : - I'm proud of you, -I can't believe you're mine, - You're right. I was wrong, - You can do it, baby, - I don't know where this extra cat came from, but she fits in great and needs a lot of friends.

19.

Green

20.

Cat - I caught a mousee, he was this big!

21.

Text - Cathryn @AngryRaccoon2 My mom said she needed a Slurpee with alcohol in it and all I thought was this is the first thing we've agreed on in 47 years. 1:23 PM · 8/19/20 · Twitter for Android

22.

Musical instrument - I promise I won't get mad. Tell me.

23.

Text - docziggy Kristen @kica333 So how does it work when you give up on dating? Do you have to go to a shelter or do the cats just show up at your house? 8/14/18, 9:56 PM

24.

Product - How did Sarah get from LA to NY? ES& n. THERAFLU MULTI-SYMPTOM SEVERE COLD Acetaminophen Destromethorphan He Phemyleptrine HO TEA INFUSIONS 2+2-3pack PLAR

25.

Snout - TOP RANKED PLAYER WHO PLAYS 12 HOURS P/DAY YOU AFTER A HARD DAY AT WORK TRYING TO HAVE FUN

26.

Face - Qtips: Don't place in ear canal Everyone:

27.

Vehicle - Going for a swim BAYTONA

28.

Cartoon - somebody's dad in the back of every homeschool zoom call prettycooltim

29.

Cat - When your human gives you your 43rd nickname Cat Penet

30.

Natural landscape - I wish I had this cow's peace of mind. I already have its body.

31.

Eyebrow - Him: What are you doing? Her:Taking a bath. Him:Send me a picture!

32.

Sky - Me:2020 can't get any worse September 2020: imgfip.com

33.

Cat - How absolute dare I not feed Blasphemy IMMEDIATEL Y upon getting home!

34.

Light - From far away I thought this was the biggest cat climbing tower ever. Until I got close to it this morning CAMS

35.

Facial expression - Me thinking about saving yet another empty sauce jar, even though there are 16389 empty jars in my cabinet: @littlebluemoments After all... why not? Why shouldn't I keep it?

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2YoWuV5

Post a Comment

0 Comments