Thirty-Four Time-Wasting Memes For Very Bored People

Please, take these memes as our gift to you. It's the least we can do since everything fricken sucks right now. Still. 

And then click here when you're done for even more!

1.

Text - ME: I need another pokey thing for the map to plan the ambush SOLDIER: you mean a tack? ME: yeah but like, by surprise BadJokeBen

2.

Photo caption - Dewey, go easy on that Orange juice That stuff.doesn't grow on trees Wait, it does So why is.it so damn expenssive?

3.

Human - he grieve he heave but most importantly he drop no eave

4.

Soldier - When you're losing to the computer in Age of Empires and start using cheats

5.

Cartoon - DO You fear Death, Jack Sparrow?"

6.

Cartoon - aspidelaps: #that time u met jesus and he was just like haha check out this sweet yo-yo Source: latiox 252,156 notes

7.

Architecture - When you're so high on dentist gas the Water Buffalo Of Drugs visits you.

8.

Photo caption - I suppose your gods aren't as cryptic as ours. Our gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth.

9.

Photo caption - When you fake sick to stay home and your parents finally leave I'm too weak.

10.

Facial hair - There is no pizza god.

11.

Fish

12.

Cat - Dinosaurs 1 second before the meteor killed them

13.

Photo caption - Sometimes the caption makes all the difference lo Listen to me Floyd, you're tripping balls right now... for the love of god, put down the gun and RE OF A we can talk this through..n PANDA

14.

Face - Its burning my hand Steve and I fucking love it

15.

Facial hair - First cyber-dwarf in an bitcoin mine Canada, Toronto 2117

16.

Poster - Congratulations! You are being rescued! REYISBAEOK The Middle East Please do not resist.

17.

Fictional character - KEY TO YENNEFER'S ROOM 2 KEY 2 Common item 0.U1 (slavic folk music stops)

18.

Cartoon - I hired an invisible assassin to break your neck

19.

Facial expression - ADRIANS! H HD HISTORY.COM

20.

Adaptation - When everyone selects the same character on super smash.

21.

Nose - *HRNK*

22.

Spider-man - THATLL TEACH THOSE ORPHANS NOT TO FUCK WITH ME

23.

Cartoon - Right on, sounds ..that's not like mom's makin mac n cheese mac n cheese made with mematic

24.

Movie - Game: Stealth is optional for this misson Ме:

25.

Squirrel - Are you guys ready for the best cat picture of all time? You're welcome.

26.

Photo caption - we were 3 parsecs out of tatooine on the edge of the kessel run when the drugs began to take hold

27.

Cartoon - when they say goodnight but you still see them online an hour later I can see you, bitch.

28.

Photography - When you fight through all the tech support and have to face the final boss

29.

Text - Arthur is on T! @trainsgenderman My sister: I burped and could still taste Five Guys Me: I thought you were a lesbian My sister: I have had enough of your shit

30.

Inflatable - tbh why am i so amused by this RAVE Tap on your screen really fast RAVE

31.

Bengal tiger - "Hold on Carol. A fucking tiger just jumped into my kitchen." theblessedone

32.

Dog - "All these damn deer on the highway" "Those are people Margaret, and you're on the sidewalk" @MasiPopal

33.

Dog - Cut my leash into pieces This is my bestest bork The.purple.sock Domestication No breeding Can't give a heck Cause they neutered my weenie

34.

Internet meme - I DON'T WANT TO SAY IT'S HOT IN MY ROOM BUT TWO HOBBITS JUST CAME AROUND AND THREW A RING IN IT made on imgur

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2Qywhiy

Post a Comment

0 Comments