Thirty-Six Memes And Tweets About The Joys Of Aging

There are definitely a few perks to getting older. Some people take you more seriously. You can eat whatever you want. Hopefully you can live on your own. But there are also some definite downsides. For example, the hangovers. Rampant misanthropy. Having to pay rent and bills. These observational memes and tweets sum it all up in style. Hang in there fellow, olds. We'll get through this together.

1.

Text - step up in the club like, 'what up we can literally drink at my house for 700,000% less money and choose our own music.'

2.

Text - lepla @ZachLepla So is there an age that I absolutely need to stop pregaming every event I go to??? Or are me and my wife just gonna be hurricaning tall boys in the parking lot before parent teacher conferences?

3.

Text - Tim Bolton @timbolton1 Apparently being an adult means googling phone numbers that call you rather than answering them.

4.

Text - By age 35 you should have a huge box of cables but you can't throw them out because you're pretty sure you still need a couple of them but you're not sure which ones

5.

Text - do you ever have a plan for the day and suddenly it's 4pm and you've achieved literally nothing

6.

Cartoon - Me every time 16 year olds make a new word like yeet and I have to look on urban dictionary @BARF

7.

Text - One minute you're really young and cool.. And the next you're getting excited about a new vacuum... There's no inbetween.

8.

Text - AJ Olarinde @AjOlarinde It all makes sense now. Imagine working from 9-5 and coming back and your kid didn't take the chicken out the freezer 7/25/18, 5:54 PM

9.

Lawn mower - ADULT PEER PRESSURE: AL Manshed SEEING YOUR NEIGHBOR MOWING THEIR YARD

10.

Text - Urbanhymnal @urbanhymnal ASS Who knew the the most taxing part of being an adult is trying to figure out what the fuck to have for dinner every goddamn night until you die >

11.

Text - Shit's gonna be lit. (I whisper to myself driving to Target) @coffeeintheshower

12.

Text - Anna M @helgagrace In my experience, adulthood is mostly piling stuff up on surfaces and then eventually having to clean off those surfaces 8:57 AM · 12/24/18 · Twitter for iPhone 2,346 Retweets 11.6K Likes

13.

Text - David Dennis Jr. @DavidDTSS Just got my billing statement. We spent $10,300 in daycare in 2017. In case you forgot to take your birth control this morning.

14.

Text - Welcome to adulthood. You get mad when they rearrange the grocery store now

15.

Text - Lord Babbi @tee_babz The most tiring thing about adulting to me is how CONSTANT it is. There is ALWAYS some shit to sort out. You 'chilling' means you're probably just ignoring the million things on your to-do list.

16.

Text - Tweet Jessie @mommajessiec Me, in my teens: This radio station is playing my jams. Me, in my 20s: This bar is playing my jams. Me, in my 30s: This grocery store is playing my jams.

17.

Text - Simon Holland @simoncholland Reached the age where sleeping with the wrong pillow feels like I fell out of a 12th story window.

18.

Text - Mark Magark @markedly [slipping DJ $20] my good sir would you turn it down a skooch

19.

Cartoon - Me with my blanky after a long day of pretending to be tough egirtzzzclub

20.

Product - When you forget to take the garbage out and you hear the garbage truck coming

21.

Text - My mom: I'm gonna give away all the toys you don't use anymore Me at 24 years old:

22.

Photo caption - When I spot a single ant in the kitchen A SCOUT!

23.

Text - Terrell Bigelow May 14 at 8:44 AM • One min you young and wild next min you crazy about air fryers and crock pots O Like Comment Share

24.

Text - Violet Benson @Daddyissues I'm an adult but more like an adult cat... Like someone should probably take care of me but I can also sorta make it on my own.

25.

Cleaner - Me listening to music about selling drugs and killing people while i'm folding laundry

26.

Text - Thomas Ward Tuesday at 12:54 PM · a vape but instead of nicotine its serotonin

27.

Turban - Me checking the vet bill: Please don't be high Vet bill: HIN

28.

Text - Simon Holland @simoncholland Some people think your forties are lame but later today we are going to Costco and getting an entire case of this green tea that I tried last weekend and really enjoyed. <>

29.

Text - Ryan Letourneau @NorthernlionLP Being a millennial means feeling relieved when your 1 new voicemail is just a robot scammer trying to steal your identity instead of a real human being who requires a call back. 2:24 p.m. · 12 Oct. 19 · Twitter Web App 1,318 Retweets 5,371 Likes

30.

Text - MehGyver @TheAndrewNadeau The older I get the more I side with the witches from fairy tales who moved out to the woods and killed someone who bothered them.

31.

Text - when u realize u don't want 2 be responsible for anything anymore &u just want 2 nap and be small

32.

Skin - Nobody: Me at 3am: where the fuck is my birth certificate Marcur Autism Jeurney

33.

Text - How I think I look discussing my seed purchases and garden plans vs. how I actually look: Food NOT LAWNS

34.

Text - When I go to see #Incredibles2 at the movies and it's filled with a bunch of kids that keep talking. Up next Autoplay 6 Nearly Threw Hands with a 13 year old EDP445 433,527 views 5:54 11:28 AM - 17 Nov 2017 502 Retweets 962 Likes

35.

Alcohol - Dads pointing a stud finder at themselves PLO N 0 STUB FINDER

36.

Text - Simon Holland @simoncholland A lot of people think things slow down and get boring as you get older but we had two humming birds at the feeder at the same time this morning and l'm still buzzing from the excitement.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/32zkqGr

Post a Comment

0 Comments