Thirty-Three LOL-Inducing Memes For Bored Humans

Hey bored people, thank God it's the weekend, right? We're really thankful that we have memes in times where the boredom feels completely unbearable. Check out more dumb humor here!

1.

Fish - TUNA WINDO0OW TUNA WALL!

2.

Text - If you haven't love the anime read the manga Don't say you 降去神通。 AVATAR ENGINEERING FLUID MECHANICS STRUCTURAL GEOLOGY MARLAND P. BILLINGS THE LAST AIRBENDER AN INTRODUCTION TO Thermodynamics Classical Electrodynamics ine

3.

Yoda - Me holding my cat in the mirror saying "that's you" @keeping up_with naters

4.

Face - Dr. Jerry Beans @dogboner Chase Support 11h You guys get that pic? 49m Hi there, we did receive the picture. Is there anything we can do to assist? ^TZ 6m I don't think so. Just thought you guys might like to see it since you deal with money a lot. 4m

5.

Line - release of cats movie things going to shit dec 2019

6.

Poster - State of Vermoňt PURE MAPLE SYRUP MAPLE SGA MAKERS SOLD HERE

7.

Text - Mon @monschleichs Whenever people tailgate me when I'm going 40 in a 35 I always purposely slow down because It's like I gave you an extra 5 and you didn't appreciate it so now you get nothing @Memes

8.

Text - suspect: i ain't talkin cop: [sharpens knife] we got ways of making people talk [cuts a piece of cake] suspect: can i have some cop: cake is for talkers

9.

Text - Capri * @iCaprii Me watching my husband cook a bomb 4- course meal while I stand there with my spatchy-spatch ready to stir something

10.

Text - When u work in a corporate office but you low key be listenin to tracks about pimpin hoes & eatin ass while u updatin spreadsheets absoluteworst drcam drcam dreamrtim

11.

Product - yung puddin @liltiddygothgf3 a deer when a deer when a leaf cracks you're coming in the forest: at them at 60mph: 6288203

12.

Text - 17 pat tobin Retweeted pat tobin @tastefactory [at a theater to see a play] Me: I hope there's a lot of ado Host: Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado... Me: Son of a 21/11/2015, 17:12 987 RETWEETS 2,558 LIKES

13.

Face - Nobody: Me: Would you talk to me if I looked like this

14.

Text - tragedycamp adhd is so funny it's like being possessed but with myself welpnotagain me, desperately: can we please get something done?! my inner demon, who is also me: IF YOU LIKE PIÑA COLADA Source: tragedycamp

15.

Suit - Me: I'm stopping by Lowes. Spouse: Please stay out of the garden center Me: walking into the garden center OF

16.

Text - me: who am I to judge? also me: Frtactor FOX

17.

Adaptation - nobody: cats: @prettycoolitim

18.

Grass - When the baby is less than a month old and parents do a photo shoot session

19.

Facial expression - Me & my only 2 friends who always hype me up and like all my posts @girizzzclub

20.

Hair - Zuko: There's something off about her. I can't explain it but she's slipping. Azula:

21.

Product - WHO WOULD WIN? Lieutenant Commander Worf (Star Trek: TNG) A regular plastic barrel

22.

Child - Some days, I just want to reply to emails with 'ok' and this photo

23.

Cartoon - This video is not available in your country. Sorry about that, VPN VPN

24.

Text - Little Caesars: It's hot and it's ready. Me: Is it good? Little Caesars: It's HOT. And it's READY.

25.

Text - S NBC News NBC NEWS @NBCNews Major depression is on the rise among everyone, new data shows Robert O'Neill @RobertONeill31 Well. I mean. *gestures broadly at everything*

26.

Cat - the shelter where i adopted my cat posted this and i'm losing my mind Pasta and her noodles Lasagna Ziti Mama Pasta Ravioli Penne

27.

Adaptation - Did you know if you turned a picture of bats upside they look like they're dancing at the club?

28.

Art - Women are so hard to read Well actually we just wan- Such complex creatures If you just liste- So mysterious SLOE

29.

Text - This is from a 90s baseball video game where a Japanese game designer had to make up a bunch of "American" names. SLEVE MCDI CHAEL ONSON SWEEMEY DARRYL ARCHI DELD ANATOL I SMORIN REY MCSRIFF GLENALLEN MIXON MARIO MCRL WAIN RAUL CHAMGERLAIN KEVIN NOGILNY TONY SMEHRIK BOBSON DUGNUTT WILLIE DUST I CE JEROMY GRI DE SCOTT DOURQUE SHOWN FURCOTTE DEAN WESREY MI KE TRUK DWIGT RORTUGAL TIM SANDAELE KARL DANDLETON MI KE SERNANDEZ TODD BONZALEZ fb.com/dndmemes

30.

Text - Police: do not text and drive! Police driving 75mph down the street: SH

31.

Cat - The Holy Fluff

32.

Text - u ever drink water rlly intensely n it's dripping down ur chin n shit but ur lettin it and in that moment u really and truly are a dirty slut for water

33.

Adaptation - When you put the spider outside instead of killing it

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/32wmHSM

Post a Comment

0 Comments