Thirty-Three Skyrim Memes For The Children Of The Sky

These Skyrim memes are perfect for our gamer friends who need their fix of a little video game humor. Skyrim is the perfect game for those interested in both fantasy and medieval history - none of it is real, obviously, but that almost makes it better! 

Want even more Skyrim material? We've got you covered.

1.

Face - Me: Completes Skyrim for the 5th time My brain: do it again made with mematic

2.

Photo caption - When a normal bandit tries to attack me and he dies in one hit Know your fucking place, trash

3.

Photo caption - Me after creating something hideous in the character creator Rise, my glorious creation. Rise!

4.

Fictional character - *draugr death overlord appears* *trying to avoid battle* Lydia: @cultist memes

5.

Street dance - Mods Mods Me playing vanilla Skyrim for achievements

6.

Photo caption - After all why not? Why shouldn't I keep it?

7.

Facial expression - Me building a house for my wife and kids in Media saying video games cause violence Skyrim

8.

Text - WHAT GIVES PEOPLE FEELINGS OF POWER MONEY STATUS Listening to the skyrim theme song

9.

Text - When the kids in Solitude ask you to play tag but you got Whirlwind Sprint M

10.

Photo caption - me trekking "never should through the forest have come here!!!"

11.

Human - Thief All right, hand your valuables or lgur ou like o fish. over

12.

Photo caption - Greybeards appointing me My level 5 character who as Dragonborn just stole 10 cheese wheels

13.

Organism - EATING RANDOM INGREDIENTS IN SKYRIM WITHOUT EVEN CONSIDERING THE DANGERS LIKE OKIAJIT KNOWS BEST 0010

14.

Text - hammer: falls me: isRok Drogentor phaven Elnhir my Hammer fell Gilane . Janeth u/updie Rihad ftres M oi

15.

Photo caption - when your summoned dremora helps you fight a really tough boss ame at a Time u/Squegee Mcgee Thanks, Satan,

16.

Adventure game - Remember the first time you saw this thing move?

17.

Text - -GOD, I HOPE IT'S NOT A falmer FUCK, I HATE THOSE BASTARDS

18.

Text - Florida man claims he only drank at stoplights, and not while driving ARRESTED FOR DUI EARLE STEVENS SPEECH 100 imgflip.com

19.

Text - Fighting a giant with a low level melee character You have no idea how high I can fly

20.

Human - *me and Lydia in stealth mode* *I miss an arrow* *the eye opens a bit Me:Oh, well let's wait a few seconds so the stealth will return, ok Lydia?.. Lydia? Lydia:

21.

Photo caption - When you use 2789.837+e7 lockpicks to open a master lock and get 30 gold and a steel dagger I expect nothing and I'm still let down.

22.

Adaptation - Me at 10 pm: I'm going to go to bed early tonight. Me at 3 am: Skyrim - Top 5 Barrels

23.

Comics - l attack Helgen Ireturn to Skyrim laccidentally ave the life the uragonborn l accidentally save the life of the Dragonborn

24.

Text - Judge: You're still facing 20yrs 69:Have you seen a bathroom in Skyrim?

25.

Black-and-white - When you walk into a dungeon in Skyrim

26.

Photo caption - When you're the thane of Whiterun and a guard tries to arrest you: I'm sorry, is this some sort of peasant joke that I'm too rich to understand?

27.

Text - Sony: *confirms Playstation 5* Bethesda: BPS5 The Elder Scrolls V S KYRIM There is another

28.

Product - TERRORIZING INNOCENT FARMERS THE DRAGONBORN THE STORYLINE mopam

29.

Action-adventure game - МЕ MY ALARM CLOCK AT 6AM ON A MONDAY

30.

Photo caption - Ebony warrior: meet me on the mountain You: gets there Ebony warrior: never should have come here! Hold on. This whole operation was your idea.

31.

Text - Hadvar March 11 People just join the Stormeloaksbecause there too dumb to go to college... ç”± Like Comment Share Be the first person to like this. Ralof *Thare March 11 Like 5

32.

Cartoon - kill some draugrs BO00! GET BETTER quests The Gder Scolls V SKYRIM kill se draugrs kill some draugrs kill some draugrs kill some draugrs kill some draugrs kill some draugrs kill some draugrs

33.

Bird - Me at Ivl 3 High Hrothgar Frost Troll

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2p4fPfG

Post a Comment

0 Comments