Twenty Ridiculous Tweets About Job Interviews

Unemployment is at a pretty insane level in the United States right now. Things are especially bad for new grads (who don't even have a diploma) and are receiving rejections left and right. Instead of dwelling on the bad sh*t, why not laugh at these ridiculous interview scenarios? They're a great reminder that you could be doing worse.

1.

Text - Br&on the Cow @Brampersandon Follow INTERVIEWER: do u consider urself independent ME: *looks at mom in chair behind me* MOM: *nods* ME: I'd say yes *gives mom a big thumbs up*

2.

Text - Floyd @dafloydsta Follow INTERVIEWER: Says here you have cat-like reflexes? ME: *slowly pushes résumé off desk without breaking eye contact* Yeah that's right

3.

Text - a bird @Leat_fruit Follow interviewer: whats ur greatest weakness? me: im vague interviewer: can u elaborate? me: yeah

4.

Text - james nielssen @cool_as_heck Boss: Your resume is just pics of you petting dogs? Me: That is correct. Boss: [visibly excited] w-what's this little guy's name? 11:09 PM 04 Feb 16

5.

Neck - Charles Follow @MrLXC Interviewer: which of your skills do you think may be most valuable to our company? Me:...

6.

Text - Sophia Benoit Follow @1followernodad Interviewer: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Me: desperately seeking attention as a salve for the crushing loneliness of existence

7.

Text - ! ? + Follow @leiasgf interviewer: where is your resume? me: [pulls out folder] here is the positive feedback i've gotten on ebay

8.

Text - james nielssen @cool_as_heck Follow Boss: How would you describe yourself in just one word? Me: I would say tired. Boss: ...tired? Me: [is already back home in bed napping]

9.

Text - Jessica Wuensch @jessica_wuensch 2- Follow Interviewer: Tell us about a time you were resourceful. Me: I ate a salad with a spoon once because I forgot to grab a fork.

10.

Text - Andy H. @AndyAsAdjective Follow INTERVIEWER: what's your greatest strength? ME: shape shifting INTERVIEWER: is that so? INTERVIEWER: yes INTERVIEWER: holy shit

11.

Text - Pistol Pete + Follow @_Peter Thompson me: my greatest weakness is having no rigid exoskeleton. It means I can be easily stabbed interviewer: me: oh you mean like on the job

12.

Text - Derrick @D_Ricky1 Follow Interviewer: What are your career goals? Me: Live long and prosper. Interviewer: Me: Interviewer: Well that explains the Spock costume.

13.

Text - Uncle Vikki 2 Follow @vikkaroni Job interview HR: What's your best asset? Me: I have an excellent memory. HR: Give me an example. Me: Of what?

14.

Text - Floyd @dafloydsta INTERVIEWER: Your résumé is just a list of hobbies that say "Oh hell yeah" after them ME: Oh hell yeah 11:12 AM 21 Dec 15

15.

Text - cluedont 2- Follow @cluedont Interviewer: 'So where do you see yourself in 5 years time?' Me: 'My biggest weakness? Probably not listening properly.'

16.

Text - Andy H. @AndyAsAdjective Follow INTERVIEWER: what's your greatest strength? ME: getting hired in fictional job interviews in my head INTERVIEWER: you're hired ME: see?

17.

Text - DaddyJew @DaddyJew Follow Interviewer: what are your future plans? Me: lunch Interviewer: I meant long term plans Me: what, like dinner?

18.

Text - Jeffw Follow @Jeffwni Me: Could men have implant of kitten hair follicles to make their beards softer? Interviewer: I meant about the job Me: Oh. No questions thx

19.

Text - Jess @jessokfine Follow [Job Interview] Interviewer: So tell me about your hobbies. Me: Well I really enjoy minding my own goddamn business.

20.

Text - the good posts guy @Lowenaffchen SKILLS: -Putting my pants on backwards so I can poop through the zipper -Microsoft Office Suite

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3goVVR2

Post a Comment

0 Comments