Twenty-Seven Literary Memes For The Bookworms

Sup nerds, these memes are for you. They're for the people who would rather be reading than socializing, or for those who have a pile of books stacked up on their nightstands that they fully intend to get through at some point. Check out more book-related memes here!

1.

Hair - Me, placing a book I just bought on my shelf: "I'll read you next." Literally all my other books: More lies

2.

Text - the-random-fandom-phantom: IF YOU THINK THAT I'M GOING TO SIT AND WATCH A SIX TO SEVEN HOUR MOVIE JUST BECAUSE IT'S AN EXACT REPLICA OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS WITH EVERY SINGLE WORD AND DETAIL INCLUDED then you are absolutely right, just let me make some popcorn and get some drinks, we're gonna be here awhile

3.

Text - Me whenever someone tries to stop me from buying a book: Please don't talkanymore, It'soglygolng to upset me.

4.

Text - E gingerly-writing Prompt #1355 "If you want me," the hero panted, "come and get me." The villain paused, languidly sweeping a hand up and under their chin. "Want you in which way, darling? Don't get me wrong, both involve ropes, but it's an important distinction to make before we proceed."

5.

Text - 666-ophelia Me: *puts on a flower crown and steps into a mushroom circle* Me: Oh, whoops...sure hope no FAE PRINCE comes and steals me away!!

6.

Text - ARRY POTTER OTHE GOBLET OF FIRE 1IR ARE Books have a way of making you homésick for a place you've AREY never been to. TOTAL BOOK_NERD - INSTAGRAM ARRY POTTIN DTHE DEATHLY HALOWS SCHOLASTIC FIINGETALIS o BEEDII THE BARD CHIG

7.

Text - Tara Wine-Queen @TaraWineQueen Lock me in a castle and call me Belle because all I want is a massive in-home library and dishes that wash themselves 11:32 AM · 8/6/20 · Twitter for iPhone

8.

Text - C.G. Drews @PaperFury "you're not like the other girls," the boy said. "oh actually most of us are like this," the girl said comfortably as she shifted back to her true dragon form and ate him. 10:50 pm · 09 Mar 20 · Twitter Web App

9.

Text - Me: Omg why am I still single? I need a boyfriend! Friend: Well, you know, good things come to those who wait. @potterwiki Me: I DID MY WAITING! TWELVE YEARS OF IT! IN AZKABAN!! Friend: Friend: Friend: THAT. That is why you're single.

10.

Escalator - me reading a book dialogue a bunch of excesssive description

11.

Text - pp Nutshell: In ACOTAR: Yup, I ship it. In The Beginning of ACOMAF: ...I'm questioning everything. By Mid-ACOMAF: Screw Feylin. Feysand is endgame. By the End of ACOMAF: IF SOMEONE DOESN'T KILL TAMLIN SOON, I'LL FIGURE OUT HOW TO ENTER THE STORY AND DO IT MYSELF. #hate feylin #feylin #feyre #feyre arch

12.

Text - The Library Owl O @SketchesbyBoze no I don't want to "go on a date" | want to follow a mysterious white fawn into the forest and spend a single night with the Queen of the Woodland Realm only to stagger home at sunrise and find that three hundred years have passed 9:09 am · 29 Jul 20 · Twitter Web App

13.

Text - MerriAnn McLain ... 14 hours ago hip-pogriff: ollivander: circletines: a harry potter au where potions is taught by gordon ramsay "YOUR DRAUGHT OF LIVING DEATH COULDN'T KILL A FRUIT FLY" "YOU PUT SO MUCH GINGER IN THAT POTION IT TASTES LIKE A WEASLEY"

14.

Text - Me in the movie theater: catching fourtris_potter Instagram You know in the book they actually.

15.

Face - cdbookcorner: Person: You seriously read that entire book in a day? Me: What, like, it's hard?

16.

Text - What are we? "BOOKWORMS!" What do we want?! "BOOKS!" When will we read them?! [INDISTINCT MUMBLING ABOUT HUGE TBR PILES AND MAYBE NEXT YEAR]

17.

Animated cartoon - Main characters explaining they don't want to be put through hell anymore The author

18.

Text - hannahsneakers: why don't they have big hyped up award shows for books i mean best male/female character best antagonist best plot development best plot twist come on #book you threw across the room the hardest

19.

Text - WHEN YOU'RE FREAKING OUT ABOUT SOMETHING HAPPENING IN YOUR BOOK AND SOMEONE HAS THE NERVE TO TELL YOU THAT IT ISN'T REAL. @ROMANTICALLY_INCLINED

20.

Vending machine - LEPI STATION PRIVATE TUM CLANCY COHEN LOWEL UENTO JURN LESCROART THEASUNE MNT FULLERTON PUBLIC LIBRARY 100 2000

21.

Text - pneumaticoutlaw: have you ever wondered how many fictional characters you've absorbed into your personality who am i

22.

Text - do yoU EVER GET SO UPSET THAT FICITIONAL CAHRACCTESRS HAVE THE SAME AGE AS YOU AND THEYVE GONE ON SUCH MAGICAL ADNVETURES AND YOU HAVENT???? What do you mean? You went on all of those adventures with them, didn't you? That is the best answer ever

23.

Text - Lizzy: Hey, I've got the day off. I was wondering if you wanted to- Darcy: Spend all day holding hands and staring into each other's eyes? Lizzy: I was going to say grab lunch. Darcy: We can do your thing too. @classicjaneausten

24.

Text - readwithcindy @readwithcindy [during sex] Me: hurt me Him: your obsession with books doesn't make you quirky or intelligent, you just seek fiction as escapism from your own life Me: wait Him: you root for character development and relationships in stories because you're unable to cultivate your own

25.

Cartoon - Me trying to decide which books to pack for the next day just in case I read the remaining 300 pages of the book I'm currently reading... www.bookishelf.com

26.

Cartoon - When a book I was loving has a terrible ending After all we've been through...

27.

Text - *slams book shut* "When I open this again I'd better not read what I thought I just did."

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2YlSYdQ

Post a Comment

0 Comments