Twenty-Six Musical Memes For Any Kind Of Music Lover

Music is something we can all come together over. No matter your religion, political leanings or ethnicity, everyone likes music (and never trust someone who says they don't). Scroll for some music-related memes for every genre.

1.

Hair - do you like arctic monkeys and gorillaz? Yes.

2.

Text - ll Vodacom 11:05 r/Showerthoughts u/FkdUp2020 • 10h If you are singing along to a song on the radio there is a good chance you are singing along with thousands of people. 1.9k 57 1 Share BEST COMMENTS Youredoingitwrongbro • 10h Aw that's kinda nice

3.

Computer keyboard - shoopdahoop25 @shoopdahoop25 music make you Cape Look A TShift Alt LL

4.

Text - Lil Spoon @heygetoverhere BURGLAR: *points gun at me* "Alright buddy just show me where your valubles are and I won't hurt you" ME: "Haha sure thing dude-ALEXA CALL THE POLICE" ALEXA: "Shuffling songs by The Police" *Roxanne plays as I get shot 16 times*

5.

Text - tattootim a @_timmydrake After much reflection, I have not felt fly like a G6 in quite some time. 9:11 AM 2020-05-23 · Twitter for iPhone @tattoo_tim

6.

Text - Howard @sayhitohoward you want to read the gospel according to Shrek, open your bible to Psalm BODY ONCE TOLD ME If

7.

Cool - I LIKE THE WAY YOU WORK IT. ... DARN DIDDLY

8.

Text - queen quen O @quenblackwell katy perry really asked us if we ever felt like a plastic bag. she really asked us that

9.

Text - Never let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do Just look at Beethoven, everyone told him he would never be a musician, just because he was deaf. But did he listen?

10.

Facial expression - My eight year old just asked me if Bingo is the name of the farmer or the dog and now l am questioning everything I thought I knew about life.

11.

Text - NEIL DIAMOND: hands CDC: yes, wash them for at least 20 seconds NEIL DIAMOND: touching hands CDC: no, please don't touch hands NEIL DIAMOND: reaching out CDC: avoiding that too NEIL DIAMOND: touching me CDC: oh hell NEIL DIAMOND: TOUCHING YOU

12.

Footwear - So remember stop drop Shut 'em down open up shop

13.

Cartoon - Can you perform under pressure? No, but l'll give Bohemian Rhapsody a go.

14.

Facial expression - Tryna decide if I wanna be starting something.

15.

Brown - I'm sorry Ms. Jackson.

16.

Clothing - When the club plays Limp Bizkit THROWBACHU made with mematic

17.

Action-adventure game - THIS COULD BE US BLODD GORE BUT YOU WON'T DIG THRUTHE DITCHES OR BURN THRU THE WITCHES imgip.com

18.

Text - There's nothing worse than having a Cranberries song stuck in your heeeeeeead, in your heeeeeead, in your head, in your head, in your hea, hea, hea, head....

19.

Musician - I'VE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE! Please don't yell 23333

20.

Furniture - Wo-oah we're halfway there wo-oah

21.

Text - When you're High Af listening to Eminem & Wonder why his songs are suddenly too sweet @Shaxr

22.

Text - Nathan Odom @NathanOdom11 I'm thankful for the Foo Fighters because l've never felt threatened by a foo and that means they're doing a heck of a job on the frontlines 9:45 PM 12/2/19 · Twitter for iPhone 569 Retweets 2,380 Likes

23.

Text - TAKE Me on On me Me on On me Me on On me Me on On me Me on On me

24.

Photo caption - BEETHOVEN: ARE YOU GUYS READY TO HEAR SOME HOT SYMPHONIES!? CROWD: YEAH! BEETHOVEN: I CAN'T HEAR YOU! MEMEFUL.COM VIA 9GAG.COM

25.

Text - I like big butts and I cannot lie No other brother can deny For a great low rate you could get online Go to The General to save some time

26.

Line - What is your all-time favorite chart? ilovecharts This one still gets me.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3lkqvio

Post a Comment

0 Comments