An Assortment Of Memes For Bored Brains

Memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes  memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes  memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes  memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes  memes memes memes memes  memes memes memes memes  memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes.

1.

Text - Adaptation - THAVE HAD A LONG DAY... I AM VERY SMALL... AND I HAVE NO MONEY, SO YOU CAN IMAGINE THE KIND OF STRESS AM UNDER

2.

Forehead - Me coming back inside because forgot my wallet My dog

3.

Text - Dog - WAITA MINUTE. THIS ISN'T THE PARK.

4.

Text - Product - Me on the way to annoy my dog

5.

Text - Dog - Swept flour of the counter, and didn't know she was behind me

6.

Text - Text - mimi @_mimipp i dont care whose house i'm at, i will dry my hand off on them decoration towels. fuck them towels >

7.

Text - S NBC News NBC NEWS @NBCNews Major depression is on the rise among everyone, new data shows Robert O'Neill @RobertONeill31 Well. I mean. *gestures broadly at everything*

8.

Thigh - DANCE LIKE E 6piritual AF EVE VERY ELSE CAN GO FUCK THE ELVES

9.

Text - IG: slfcareomg @slfcareomg My brain before going through airport security: what if I accidentally have a guh.

10.

Text - G @ripgiannaa *me fully aware that JFC stands for jesus fucking christ* my brain: john f cennedy 04:18 · 11/08/2020 · Twitter for iPhone 37.3K Retweets and comments 345K Likes

11.

Text - Are you lonely?= Tired of working on your own? Do you hate making decisions? HOLD A MEETING! You can- See people Show charts Feel important Point with a stick Eat donuts • Impress your colleagues All on company time! MEETINGS THE PRACTICAL ALTERNATIVE TO WORK=

12.

Text - Matt O @Matt Olszewski Girls I know you need pads, tampons, and toothbrushes or whatever but can you put that in a separate store so Us Bros don't have to see em? 12/14/15, 6:03 PM masculinityissofragile YES LADIES PLEASE DONT BUY THINGS YOU NEED FOR NORMAL BODILY FUNCTIONS AROUND US GUYS. greythegryphon Am I the only one distressed that he included toothbrushes on this list?

13.

Cartoon - Mom: Why are you laughing? Me: Nothing My mind: WELL IN THAT CASE

14.

Running - Run as Run Administrator

15.

Text - Vehicle - Mr John Robertson #thedarkroome @Robbotron 0 This is my favourite gaming fact: In Fallout 3, the game couldn't support a train for the player to ride in, but it could make NPCS walk - so the devs made the train a hat. This guy wanders around beneath the ground, wearing his Train Hat, just being public transport.

16.

Text - Cartoon - Meta Knight: *slaps roof of Kirby this bad boy can fit so many copy abilities in it

17.

Text - Cartoon - Well what am I supposed to do until the next session? 179 What do you nornally do between sessions? Wait for the next session

18.

Text - Animated cartoon - I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT MAN WHO DON'T NEED NO BENDING

19.

Text - Photo caption - "You look different without your make up on" "Do 1?"

20.

Text - Papa Bear @chemicollins My bf's first language is french, and he forgot the word for "lid", so instead he held up the pot and asked "where is his hat?"

21.

Cartoon - LET ME STOP YOU RIGHT THERE I LOST INTEREST AS SOON AS YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH imgflip.com 11:11

22.

Text - Drink - "When I leave work, I'm gonna hit the gym, fold the laundry, get some cleaning done and cook food" Me for 4 hours after getting home itz Cheese Balk

23.

Text - If this isn't me I can only be contacted by telephone call I can only be contacted by text message (SMS) Explain why you cannot be contacted by telephone call I don't like it 485 characters remaining of 500 characters

24.

Poster - Back iN mY DaY WE WeReN'T SO eAsily oFfEndEd Back in your day: STOP LONG HAIR HIPPIES MOVE THEM * IS MARCH OF HE HRIST HIPPI NORT

25.

Text - Terry F @daemonic3 wife: my battery died, do you have something that can power my cell? me: [sips from "world's greatest science teacher" mug] the mIto chondrI a 12:26 AM · 2020-08-26 · Twitter Web App 515 Retweets and comments 4,005 Likes

26.

Cartoon - This is me every morning going to hunt memes for you ungrateful creatures

27.

Musical instrument - wrote a song called 2020... it goes something like this "АAAAAAAAААAAAАН!!!" HAT

28.

Cartoon - When you try to be an adult and walk away from an argument, then hear a "that's what I thought"

29.

Font - METAL BEFORE IT WAS COOL

30.

Rock - Freddie Mercury: "Mamaaaa" Literally everybody:

31.

Text - Ugh my back is so sore Baby I'm so sorry :c Did you sleep on it poorly? I can grab you some ibuprofen :c No it's from carrying your ass through 4 dungeons last night OH K I SEE

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3jEK2IK

Post a Comment

0 Comments