Embarrassing Times People Didn't Know Who They Were Talking To

A blunder. A gaffe. An oopsy daisy. An embarrassing moment. A mess-up. A boo-boo. The people below experienced varying degrees of muck-ups like these, mostly on the internet. And the web is pretty unforgiving in its tendency to take you down a notch. At least we can enjoy the schadenfreude.

1.

Text - · 22h H@ EVERYONE SHUT THE Naomi UP I GOT ACCEPTED FOR A NASA INTERNSHIP O 3 447 27129 158 Homer Hickam @HomerHickam 3h Language. 0 1 Naomi O H @ 4 Suck my - 2h I'm working at NASA and 275 65 Homer Hickam @HomerHickam · 2h And I am on the National Space Council that oversees NASA. O 28 3

2.

Text - * 3G 65% 10:07 Replies Philip Batterham This video is misleading, possibly deliberately so. There are people born with Y chromosomes who are female and it is not that rare. To say so is not leftist. You just need an education in genetics. Further, there are people born intersex, and it's genetic. O 2.3K Reply 4w Like You look like a nice guy Philip, but she is a Pediatrician 130 4w Like Reply Philip Batterham and I am the President of the International Genetics Federation. Write a reply..

3.

Text - -6 points 7 days ago I mostly like how well my reverse proxy works with emby allowing me to apply my sSL certificate and get rid of those damn chrome warnings. Oh and you know, there is no phone home in emby. Plex sends lists of users and your media to their servers. Hello MPAA warrants. permalink source embed save save-RES report give gold reply hide child comments 5 points 10 hours ago PLEX co-founder Plex Sheriff [- That's bullshit. The cloud portion of Plex.tv acts as a "directory" fo

4.

Leg - @science | guff.com This Victoria's Secret model can program code in Python, C++, Java, MIPS, and Objective-C. tchan_tchou Anyone? I don't think so Зd Reply alireza.etemadi12 Only print "Hello World!" 2 likes 3d Reply anonymous_programmer_ Yeah she can write Hello World 1 like Зd Reply siamak.toxsec What a waste Reply 3d lyndsey360 I have 27481 points on StackOverflow; I'm on the iOS tutorial team for RayWendelich.com; I'm the Lead iOS software engineer for @RallyBound, the 841st fastest g

5.

Eyewear - tommorello ... Mother should- trus- the pO'ernmeik davez67 Another succesful musician instantly becomes a political expert 1h 1 like Reply tommorello e @davez67 One does not have to be an honors grad in political science from Harvard University to recognize the unethical and inhumane nature of this administration but well, I happen to be an honors grad in political science from Harvard University so I can confirm that for you. FUCK TRUMP

6.

Photograph - kleptomaniantic: 3 notes the picture of that stupid fucking hipster chick in a starwars shirt needs to stop she pr obably hasn't even seen all the movies Anonymous what what? this one? first off it's not even star wars it's "stop wars" STOP VARS secondly i sincerely hope you're joking right now because that's natalie portman she was in them Ask kleptomaniantic a question #it's not even my picture oh my GOD just be gone

7.

Text - Observation: I have never broken a bone Hypothesis: I am boneless Data: I appear to have broken at least two bones in my foot slipping on the ice Conclusion: I have at least two bones. Strong evidence suggests the possibility of a third one. kaijuno Anonymous said: Feruy d 201 uneducated people like you are the reason why theres so many science deniers in the word you have 206 bones in your body, maybe you'd know that If you had more than a 4th grade education I'm an astrophysicist.

8.

Text - David Chilton @wealthy_barber Lady on elevator: Are you here for the conference? Me: Yes. Her: Oh, good. Have you heard Dave Chilton speak before? Me: Too many times, but l'll give him one more chance. 5:11 PM · Oct 2, 2019 · Twitter for Android

9.

Text - · 2h Replying to @damiengayle Hello Damien, I'm a reporter for the Guardian, is this your video? could we use it with full credit to you? 25 1 Damien Gayle @damiengayle 2h Lol l'm a reporter with the Guardian 17 15 286 Damien Gayle @damiengayle · 2h Solguess you can use it 27 3 67 <>

10.

Text - Seth Rogen @Sethrogen · 21h Your article is filled with either lies or innacuracies but either way it's pretty much bullshit. Great job! 22 Lol. And read the article. This is a well respected journalist who has covered Korea, and this crisis for decades. Show some respect. 61 Seth Rogen O It's an article about me, dumbass. @Sethrogen 1h

11.

Text - Ed Solomon @ed_solomon At the cafe where l'm writing the people next to me were disagreeing about the origins of Men in Black & I said "If you'd like, I could clear that up for you" & one responded: "I'm sorry, we do not need an old white male's mansplanation." So l apologized and that was that.

12.

Product - Jasked: why the fuck are you and that other white chic wearing kimonos you white people need to stop taking japanese culture also you two look horrible in the kimonos it doesnt even match you answered: 1) it's a yukata not a kimono 2) 日洲国 JAPAN PASSPORT 日美网 JAPAN PASSPORT JAPAN A A * 旅 券 PASSPORT Type JPN Nintendo yikes!

13.

Text - anonymous asked: Hey (Jana)/*:** Friendly reminder that using chinese characters in your signature is bigoted and cultural inappropriation (u8)I suggest you stop being ignorant because it's really offensive to chinese people a - l love how cis whites are always trying to fetishize asian cultures, it's pretty much harassment OwO Thanks and have a good day im chinese (/ana)"* Lum is my last name (ou#) Go outside Ask puccadraws a question ...

14.

Text - Andy Ryan @ltsAndyRyan I posted a joke on reddit and had a thousand people tell me "Hey loser, you stole this from r/ whitepeopletwitter". I followed the link and it was a screenshot of my joke. 12:02 p.m. · 13 Sep 18

15.

Text - CircleToonsHD @CircleToonsHD Someone just told me On my own Instagram page To give credit to the maker of the videos My videos Give credit to me Me is the video maker man

16.

Text - @mchooyah · 18h Robert J. Neill Nazis are bad. Now try saying "Radical Islam.." NowThis O @nowthisnews President Obama: 'How hard can that be, saying that Nazis are bad?" Secret Society Alumnus! REBEL SCUM @itmustend_ Replying to @mchooyah He kinda killed Osama Bin Laden, So.... Robert J. O'Neill @mchooyah Do you know who you're talking to?

17.

Text - ul 02-UK ? 19:00 29% @Scienceofsport 3d Ross Tucker However, even without that recent evidence, the biological principles for separation into men's and women's categories in sport are so strong that to overturn it requires exceptional evidence (2/) 95 t767 432 Kaz Self @SelfKaz 4h Are you a biologist? Are you a scientist? Have you got a PhD? Published a paper in a peer reviewed journal? If not then STFU. O 15 Ross Tucker O @Scienceofsport Replying to @SelfKaz and @sharrond62 Yes, yes, yes

18.

Text - McDonald's Cyprus @McDonaldsCyprus · Jun 20 M McDonald's @Phinikoudes is feeling the vibe of the day. Pass by to have your favourite meal by the sea #kataklismos McDonald's @McDonaldsCorp - Jul 7 M @McDonaldsCyprus Hi, we love this! If you're 18 or over, would you give us permission to share it here: McD.to/6013BabbV 2 M McDonald's Cyprus @McDonaldsCyprus Follow Hello @McDonaldsCorp. Yes sure will do. We are the official page of McDonald's Cyprus...

19.

Text - @Dr.. · 5/23/19 v Connor Gaede Replying to @AscensionPress Only bought one because of Renée Shumay. 3 Ascension @AscensionPress · 5/23/19 Who's that ASCENSION Renée Shumay @ReneeSh... ·5/23/19 v I am the PR/Marketing specialist at Ascension. I work with you haha 4.

20.

Text - Linda Columbus Follow @LindaColumbus in the elevator wm: who's lab are you in? me: mine wm: no, I mean who is the Pl of the lab? me: I am wm: in what Professor's lab? me: the Columbus lab and I am Columbus 2:01 PM - 25 Aug 2018 32,248 Retweets 262,476 Likes t7 32K 1.6K 262K

21.

Text - josie duffy rice @jduffyrice One time a few years ago I told this man I wrote about prosecutors and he was so condescending. He told me his friends wife covered prosecutors too and I should try to "get her to mentor me." And then my husband walked in and it turns out I WAS THE FRIENDS WIFE

22.

Text - This is my first comment ever on YouTube you guys should feel honored 1 day ago 1 Bryce McLin And who the fuck are you ? 1 day ago 0 Jonathan Stevens Jonathan Stevens its says it right there you illiterate fuck 23 hours ago

23.

Text - Katie Mack @AstroKatie 15h Honestly climate change scares the heck out of me and it makes me so sad to see what we're losing because of it. 7 29 122 Gary P Jackson (RAT) @gary4205 @AstroKatie Maybe you should learn some actual SCIENCE then, and stop listening to the criminals pushing the #GlobalWarming SCAM! 7h 17 7 17 Katie McGarvey Retweeted Katie Mack @AstroKatie @gary4205 I dunno, man, I already went and got a PhD in astrophysics. Seems like more than that would be overkill at this po

24.

Text - Jen Golbeck @jengolbeck Sometimes I just want to punch java in the face. 3 Oct Ludovic Reenaers Follow @LReenaers @jengolbeck learn it and you'll never want to use anything else :) 2:38 AM - 4 Oct 2016 6 17 2 4 Jen Golbeck y Follow @jengolbeck @LReenaers I'm a computer science professor. I've taught a dozen programming classes that use java. I know it, thanks. 7:41 AM - 4 Oct 2016 t7 47 371

25.

Text - 40 40% 3:56 II * Thread Kieran Snyder @KieranSnyder Guy at airport, seeing my laptop sticker: Do you work for @Textio? Me: I do. Guy: that's awesome, I'm super good friends with your CEO. Me: oh yeah? Guy: yeah we used to work together. Awesome dude. Me: l'll tell him you said hi! 10:08 AM · 23 Jan 20 from SeaTac, WA · Twitter for iPhone 194 Retweets 2,781 Likes Tweet your reply

26.

Text - 10:29 PM C@ 7 00 AT&T 50% Greta Van Susteren @greta Most people in #haiti live in tents, shacks or on the streets and now a Hurricane 4 is headed their way 10/1/16, 7:15 PM Greta Van Susteren @greta Greta Van Susteren o @gr. 1h Did you read what I wrote? Tents, You are blocked from following @greta and viewing @greta's Tweets. Learn more shacks...and on the street...and have you been there? Jonathan M. Katz @KatzOnE. Most people in Haiti do not "live in tents" what are you talking about.

27.

Text - Laci Green e @gogreen18 - 46m there are infinite genders but there are not infinite sexes. sorry this is (actually) science. O 14 ta 2 40 ScienceVet @ScienceVet2 - 34m Sex is a spectrum too. See this thread of actual science. We, actual scientists, have actually researched this. Chuck Tingle @ChuckTingle there are infinite genders including no gender at all 14 Laci Green @gogreen18 - 25m i am a training clinician and hold a degree in chemistry. not an expert, but not an idiot. yes sex is

28.

Text - Sep 15 Who the hell tells a story in front of a bunch of kids about rusty straight razors and almost fighting "Corn Pop" with a chain? Pull the damned plug. Joe Biden's fantasy of being President is over. Eddie Zipperer O @Eddiezipperer · Sep 15 This is BIZARRE! Here's Joe Biden telling the story of his face-off with a gang of razor- wielding ne'er-do-wells led by a guy named 'Corn Pop. Show this thread WIL 1:38 4M views O 2.8K t7 680 O 280 Sep 15 @AoDespair Was 'Corn Pop' a character in

29.

Text - Preethi Kasireddy @iam_preethi · 3d Crossing the street in India is the most interesting thing. You literally just start walking head on into oncoming traffic and hope that they slow down. It feels like I am in a video game, not real life. 27 24 86 659 Alexander J.A Cortes @AJA_C... ·3d It's like playing Frogger 2 39 marsh @CryptoGooner_ 2d She won't fuck u bro Alexander J.A Cortes @AJA_Cortes Replying to @CryptoGooner_ and @iam_preethi She's my girlfriend.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/325HMo2

Post a Comment

0 Comments