Forty Memes And Tweets Because Why Not

As the weekend comes to a close, it's important to treat yourself kindly and relish what little time you have to yourself. Our favorite form of self-care is scrolling through memes. This is something you can do from a bath (if you're careful) or from the couch as you sink deeper into a vegetative state. Either works. Just have some fun.

1.

Text - remy clio @itsremyclio if adults called you an "old soul" as a child that was their polite way of saying "wow you're only 12 and you've already lost all your serotonin"

2.

Conversation - Person I just met Me Person's name @jesuscommajamal

3.

Text - korolevx the idea of consuming two conflicting things that promise to do the opposite of each other has always been hilarious to me. there's a liquid shot-based sleep aid called 6 hour sleep and as soon as I saw it i immediately imagined mixing it and a 5 hour energy together for a 1 hour nap korolevx mix NyQuil and DayQuil to create Quil mlkjr what does Quil do softbutxh All the time all the time Source: korolevx #do it #for science #funny

4.

Text - slashmarks there's a big difference between "food waste" as in "farmers destroy tons of food to avoid exceeding quotas" or "supermarkets throw away this much edible food because it doesn't sell" and "food waste" as in "it is not actually within the capacity of humans to perfectly predict and track household food consumption, so a certain amount of food per household inevitably goes bad and has to be thrown out every year" transexualizer the idea that food waste is the product of thoughtle

5.

Grave - WALDO SEDINGE SEUDENFISHER WALDO FEB 3 187/8 JULY 28 okaysizedbangtheory i always wanted to find you waldo but not like this not like this

6.

Text - Erika J. Simpson @Plain_Janie After spending almost 20 years mourning the 2,700 lives lost on 9/11, we are being told that 180,000 deaths from COVID is honestly not that big a deal 4:47 PM · 9/1/20 · Twitter for iPhone 75.5K Retweets 1,490 Quote Tweets 285K Likes Daniel Cheek @Dw_Cheek·6h Replying to @Plain_Janie Did you know that the CDC just released new data that shows that only 6% of the people killed on 9/11 were actually killed by planes? The rest were killed by shoddy building cons

7.

Parallel - With the current need for social distancing, guillotines are NOT okay Trebuchets however, are HIGHLY effective for flinging billionaires to sufficient distances, at great speed YEET the rich

8.

Text - Tal Waterhouse @iiTalW People who can't distinguish be- tween etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words. 10:01 PM 02 May 18

9.

Facial expression - When someone tries to insult you by calling you gay but you actually are

10.

Cat - I CANNOT BRAIN TODAY I HAS THE DUMB

11.

Event - Me dancing to my alarm in my dream for the past 45 minutes

12.

Text - the-memedaddy We're all forgetting the real #forbiddensnack caragh I can't believe that this post clocked me. I never would've remembered biting down into the seam of these things, often splitting them into two near-perfect halves. The texture was bad, the taste was bad, and yet.I chomped. Never would've remembered without this post. The internet truly does make you feel less alone.

13.

Text - BIRDS Birds Aren't Real AREN'T @birdsarentreal REAL The government getting sloppy- this one's still unpacked

14.

Product - You have been visited by toothpaste man His motives are unknown. Laes

15.

Facial expression - Two male characters who hate each other: *make eye contact* The entire fanbase: i diagnose you with gay

16.

Photo caption - WEIRD HILL TO DIE ON BUT AT LEAST YOU'RE DEAD makeameme.org

17.

Text - The Cursed Woman (1859), Francois Octave Tassaert. Young & Online @moth_ball She look like she doin fine

18.

Text - My curfew was the garden hose and it called my name, not my mum. I drank my PePsi from it. If I didn't eat what my mum made me then I didn't exist. Hand sanitiser didn't work. I played with street lights and conkers and bike. You could get sore hand from playing conkers. I was dirty. We all had guns and played conkers and didn't have 'online! You could fight your teacher outside. I drank water from the garden hose. and survived! Hit share if you agree!

19.

Text - STOP exploring the Ocean • we all know what water is thanks • theres no single damn thing in there i wanna see • We found EVERYTHING that taste good 1. Crab 2. fried shrimp • 12,301,320 undiscovered jelly fish go to hell

20.

Font - congratulations! You found Albert, the Unfindable Crab! Now Time will collapse.

21.

Nose - when you become a regular at a place and they learn your name and start asking about your day

22.

Cartoon - Picture of my local bus driver before and after telling him 'thank you'

23.

Text - TILFASCI ... 11m · RACIST Y'all, Nora is having her first sleepover tonight. Her best friend Faye is coming over and that means one of my biggest dad goals is gonna happen tomorrow morning. Making pancakes for them in the morning. The moment i found out we were pregnant I imagined sleepovers and making pancakes in the morning for her and her friends, and tomorrow is the day! I am SO EXCITED i don't know if I'm gonna sleep a wink tonight. Maybe l'll wake them up at midnight with pancakes.

24.

Text - Urbanhymnal @urbanhymnal Who knew the the most taxing part of being an adult is trying to figure out what the fuck to have for dinner every goddamn night until you die 5:47 PM · 2019-08-14 · Twitter for iPhone I feel this in my SOUL. gingersnapwolves Every fucking week when it's time to go grocery shopping my wife and I are like "what should we cook this week" and immediately forget every food we have ever enjoyed.

25.

Text - mens-rights-activia S that-twink-over-there Follow dvdcat Follow im not a people pleaser anymore im a huge cunt now anarchogay Follow me after setting one (1) boundary 104,241 notes Posted in r/tumblr by u/VUXX6078 reddit

26.

Text - hey lol cory thank u for clicking on my profe @_coryrichardson [first day as bartender] her: piña colada please me: ok her: can you make it virgin? me: *trying not to cry* yes i know how to make it

27.

Photo caption - I'm Buzz Aldrin. Second person to step on the moon. Ada ALORIN NEIL BEFORE ME.

28.

Text - nash™M @itsnashflynn i'm an idiot but secretly a genius but even more secretly than that, i'm an idiot 10:32 AM · 2020-03-05 · Twitter for Android 1,995 Retweets and comments 6,702 Likes

29.

Eating - When you're mad hungry and your food won't cooperate. mr.petty wap

30.

Text - Austin Gilkeson @osutein There are two wolves inside you. One is Virginia Woolf. The other is Beowulf. You are an Introduction to English Literature syllabus. 2:53 PM · 09 Jun 19 · Twitter Web App

31.

Text - O inksplit Are you years or older? Yes No O Remember kaprika Remember

32.

Facial expression - MET SO EMSN EMO E M ?? ?? ?? LLI

33.

Text - Laura Marie @lmegordon I finally fit in my pants again. All it took was buying bigger pants. 8:32 PM · 9/4/20 · Twitter for Android

34.

T-shirt - Sol came in here a few months ago and bought this. - And the antenna's already falling of Canljust upgrade to an Apple? blah-blahs: This guy wants to be mad but can't

35.

Canidae - arson? oh, you mean le @possum.sauce

36.

Sky - - Jojo - PhotoGnid SAN ONOFRE POWER PLANT! ATOMIC TITTIES

37.

Text - MUNCHIES.VICE.COM The First-Ever Insect Vaccine Is Designed to Protect Bees from Devastating Diseases Just what we need. A bunch of autistic bees. 10h Haha Reply C00156

38.

Cartoon - l'l give you a show. dotsz jet, bursting into the tea shop and pulling a weapon on zuko and iroh: these two are FIREBENDERS they're here to DESTROY THE CITY FROM THE INSIDE we have to STOP THEM zuko, putting down his teapot to draw his swords, not even going to argue with jet: finally, a reason to beat up a customer

39.

Dalmatian - Yoooo000ou Yooou got what I neeeeeeeeeed

40.

Dog - "No one likes me or gives me any attention." *is liked* *is given attention*

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3mh3I7Q

Post a Comment

0 Comments