Memes & Tweets For People With Nothing Better To Do

While many things may seem uncertain right now, there's one thing we can definitely count on: memes. Even as unrest and illness plague the globe, meme-makers and posters are still hard at work giving us the comedy we need to survive. And we've got a whole lot of that comedy right here for you.

1.

Cartoon - Alpaca - Jamie Hale @HaleJamesB Please excuse the break in travel news and nature photos, as I cover tonight's protest in Portland. It begins, pleasantly enough, with a llama. ED 5:47 PM · 6/2/20 from Revolution Hall · Twitter for iPhone

2.

Cartoon - Cat - 2020 in a nutshell

3.

Cartoon - Text - Anonymous Stan Account @ThatgyalKrys Black Mirror really outdid themselves this time. Having us EXPERIENCE season 6 instead of watching it on Netflix? Remarkable really 12:45 PM · 6/1/20 · Twitter for Android

4.

Cartoon - Text - DadBroDad @DadBroDad1 My wife finished her shampoo and conditioner at the same time and now I'm worried I married a witch 4:56 AM · 5/21/20 · Twitter for iPhone

5.

Cartoon - Text - Shay @_salt_n_lime FUCK YOU | cooked dinner from scratch last night and sewed doll clothes today. What is this Little House on the fucking Prairie?! 2:22 PM · 5/29/20 · Twitter for iPhone

6.

Cartoon - Facial expression - JigowijiųO 06:13 99 % Elise DU MATCHET MED ELISE PÅ O2.06.2020 I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU AND ME HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Sendt НАНАНА mood You're absolutely right Skriv en melding Send GIF

7.

Cartoon - Text - Kaela Thompson @KaelaDianne97 Replying to @MoonPie Nobody likes moon pies MoonPie O @MoonPie Moon E Pie Yes they do Kaela Thompson @KaelaDianne97 Oh, so sales are booming? MoonPie O @MoonPie Moon Pie Yep Kaela Thompson @KaelaDianne97 They should call you MoonBye because nobody likes you MoonPie O @MoonPie Moon Pie They should call you Kayla because that's how it's supposed to be spelled

8.

Cartoon - Cartoon - News anchors everyday since January 202O TONIGHT AT 11. DO00000000000000M!

9.

Cartoon - Facial expression - Perfectly good leftovers Me at 3 AM SAU ECL 4ASTERBICCE 5 PUN ORENCHED M HOLL AOMENTIC FIAL .E*RD THE FEAK THE REST FILM OF ... .... COO ...... CNE AND EFTON o FODRS 1HEFLLIL 4ARDV THRE CON CO .*BIES E LAW BERRE CON CON CON CON CO" Block of INTERNATIONAL INTERNATIONAL NT ouNETI TNGE TTHOLLTWEDIN! cheese ON CO SCON CON Me at 3 AM SAB DIES R LODBEEE SAN BIN TYNOLUYNEBIN OTNELIN SC CON CON CON CO NATIONAL OMICE COMICE COMICE MIC COMICE ECOMIC

10.

Cartoon - Cartoon - Me and my Siblings NYPO DoI smell weed? How do you know what weed smells like?

11.

Cartoon - Text - Stefan Urquelle @OfficeofSteve My life started to fall apart when I left Grade 8 and I no longer had pizza and chocolate milk days 1:35 PM · 6/1/20 · Twitter Web App

12.

Cartoon - Text - Jessie @mommajessiec *asteroid hurling towards earth* People of Nextdoor: Is the Walmart on Main open? 2:40 PM · 6/1/20 · Twitter for iPhone

13.

Cartoon - Text - Darlin' Darla @Darlainky [getting temperature taken at restaurant] Me: Would you say I'm medium-well? 12:19 PM · 6/1/20 · Twitter for iPhone

14.

Cartoon - Text - Dan Regan @Social_Mime My wife and I played Doctor. For an hour I sat in a room that was way t00 warm with three strangers watching Steve Harvey's talk show. 2:43 PM · 6/1/20 · Twitter for Android

15.

Cartoon - Text - Shade 5 @Shade510 "Hold on...let me check my schedule." *opens Book of Revelation 4:30 AM · 6/2/20 · Twitter for iPhone

16.

Cartoon - Text - With no one allowed in the water, sharks now have to do curbside pickup. cakes

17.

Cartoon - Screenshot - the fall of civilization me trying to get a job

18.

Cartoon - Cartoon - Hackers in movies after 30 seconds: GENGY EXIT (chuckles) I'm in

19.

Cartoon - Text - ©hd @GingerHotDish Betty White deserves better than to inherit this mess when we die. 8:11 AM · 5/29/20 · Twitter for iPhone

20.

Cartoon - Dog - Denise Almeida @denisersalmeida The clipper's battery died halfway through him giving a trim and now he is just following us around the house looking like this. @dog_rates

21.

Cartoon - Font - Cat Cosplay @Cat_Cosplay What should we name them? SOZ 50 Basketball Jesus @The_Blu_Dwarf · 5d Replying to @Cat_Cosplay time to build a whole new kitty with all that fur 10:17 AM · 5/28/20 · Twitter for Android

22.

Mammal - Me getting out of bed at 7:55 to start working at 8

23.

Cartoon - Physical fitness - When your baby cough more than 3 times in a row. 00 "COVID!!"

24.

Cat - I present you: chonky cat CANKLES

25.

Cartoon - Cartoon - No NO NO No0 Woah, haha Cool No way ah Shit 00 do I really look like that? Come on, dude You Can't eat that hu that's a dog For fuck's Sake. Raaa Jhal Comics CoM Meeeh

26.

Cartoon - TONIGHT AT 1. DO00000000000000M!

27.

Cartoon - you HAVE FORGOTTEN ME SIMBA REMEMBER WHO you ARE... GET THE F@X OUT OF MY CLOUDS REMEMBER SIMBAMA DAD? @GOOFYGODSCOMICS

28.

Cartoon - CHECK OUT MY HOT NEW ROMPER | AM SO COOL AND ATTRACTIVE SADGIRL POP

29.

Cartoon - Property - thegabbers: nowaywhorehey: imagine an entire room and it's all bed no floor, just bed you roll too far to one side? don't worry, bed's still there all is bed INTERIOR DE SICN god is real reddit

30.

Cartoon - Pink - bogleech done his best 51,470 notes Posted in r/DidntKnowlWantedThat by u/alhamzzza reddit

31.

Text - I will bitch about heat. I will bitch about cold. I will bitch about sunshine, and about growing old. I will bitch about everything, inside and out. You will find there is nothing I can't bitch about.

32.

Cartoon - Cartoon - YOU ARE WEAK! YOUR BLOODLINE IS WEAK! You will not survive the winter.

33.

Cartoon - Yellow - Мy endless Groans and dirty looks from my friends puns My endless puns

34.

Cartoon - Text - YOU. NEED. TO. SOAK. But don't you think five days of soaking is enou- Clean me! I said ... Not yet. You need to soak. LOLNEIN.com

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/36Vwt2G

Post a Comment

0 Comments