Sixteen Star Wars Memes That Don't Contain Any Sand

In the words of Anakin Skywalker, "I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere." But in case you're not into the Star Wars prequel movies, this gallery contains memes from the prequels, originals, and sequels, so there's something in here for everyone! Now scroll down and enjoy.

1.

Human - Did you know Darth Plagueis died of Ligma? Who is Darth Plagueis? Ligma balls

2.

Fictional character - When you don't think so I don't think so.

3.

Text - Throw it in the fire Frodo! Who the hell is Frodo? What?! Meanwhile, in the next volcano over. It's over Anakin! I have the high ground! What the hell man! Who just cuts someone's limbs off?! Oh shit.

4.

Movie - You have become the very thing that you swore to destroy. Padme's anus? No, a Sith! Wtf Anakin?

5.

Yoda - Disney when they have two girls kissing in a movie in the background for .2 milliseconds Good relations with the gays Thave.

6.

Fictional character - Luke... Help me take this mask off. But you'll die. | have rights.

7.

Green - Luke: ignites lightsaber Ben Solo:

8.

Text - When you can no longer watch the prequels properly because every scene became a meme What havel done?

9.

Photo caption - Ironic. he could save others from death. but not himself (LOL this guy's too easy, I bet he's gonna ask if it's possible to learn that power) I think I get it. The moral of that story is to not let yourself by destroyed by a lust for power. Thanks Chancellor! This has really helped me sort some stuff out You're welco- no wait Written and Directed by GEORGE LUCAS

10.

Text - *** I fucking hate it here

11.

Photo caption - THE ORD RINGS SHIREPOSTING canno be. 10

12.

Photo caption - Did you ever hear the trag..

13.

Chewbacca - Who you wanted to be as a kid Who you wanted to be as a teen Who you ended up becoming

14.

Helmet - Disney working on marvel Disney working on Star Wars LM-T

15.

Fashion - Star Wars fanbase

16.

Text - Death Star PR @DeathStarPR If the Rebels win the next election they will kill all of the Jedi, build a Death Star and blow up Alderaan. You won't be safe in Princess Leia's galaxy. 8:26 PM · 2020-08-27 · Twitter for Android

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2FnTPVg

Post a Comment

0 Comments