Super Cringey Posts For The Bored And The Brave

Yesterday, the person in front of me at the coffee shop insisted on paying for my dirty chai latte. One of those sweet random acts of kindness that restores your faith in humanity for at least a little while. These pics, social media posts, and memes will probably have the opposite effect on your brain. Instead of instilling hopeful optimism, these posts (and the people behind them) absolutely terrify us. And even so, they're entertaining as hell. We can't stop the cringe so we may as well enjoy it.

1.

Text - Kendra Alvey @Kendragarden I don't know who needs to hear this but Baby Groot and Baby Yoda în a dual stroller pushed by Keanu Reeves 1027 PM 01 Dec 19 Twitter for iPhone

2.

Cartoon - You need high meme knowledge to understand this POPS Projsh Enbertoinment 1 share 1 mLike Share Comment C

3.

Hair - Nurse "This is a smoke free hospital." FR EP

4.

Text - Paulina A wild Josh appears! Josh uses ASK OUT! PAULINA what lol МЕ Paulina is now confused PAULINA yes МЕ Josh used Encore! Josh used ASK OUT! PAULINA Paulina used FRIENDZONE! II

5.

Text - WHONEEDS GOOD GRADES WHEN YOU HAVE kushandlynkz.tumble

6.

Face - Today the teacher asked me how view lesbian relationships.. Apparently "in FULL HD " was't the right answer

7.

Hairstyle - Started as father and daughter, ended as husband and wife! Sometimes your soulmate is your parent! #transformationtuesday #loveislove 7:431 lLTE 7:43 lLTE X mnblasnprincess 27m mnblasnprincess 11m imyso My hair JUN 16 2019 this trip was needed, imy

8.

Text - In case you missed it Greta Thunberg Is The Most Terrifying Person In The World I'll understand if you don't read this piece. I didn't wan... Hevria 6 months ago

9.

Text - Tweet Home Fill Werrell @FillWerrell Victoria Secrets having a 50% off bra sale... Too bad I like bras 100% off... 10/1/12, 5:05 PM

10.

Neck - 2 hrs TEea The river flofys red jus like the blood bade on my Rep ATH

11.

White - 10 easy toothpick magic tricks

12.

Text - Today my father entered my chamber and tried to give me "fatherly advice" on what I should do with my life. The ironic thing is, as an agekin, I'm at least twice as old as he. It made me smile, because never had I wanted to say "Oh, my sweet summer child" more than that moment #AgekinProblems #Agekin # Fictionkin #Otherkin # Game of Thrones #ThronesKin 116 notes

13.

Text - PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of ECTAAnimals) 10 hrs You might want to hold off on the cheese after seeing this IS CHEESE AS ADDICTIVE AS CRACK? THIS DOCTOR SAYS YES STRPPED TO THE WAIST EATING ABLOCK OF CHEESE THE SIZE OF A CAR BATTERY I VARIOUS BRENNEMANSI CC BY SA

14.

Cool - Rawwr this is le bf proposing to meh at recess yesterday he tattooed our names on his wrist with le Sharpie and needle yesterday and now we are married my yay be jelly haterz nOh8 pls we're going to have our honey moon at Spencer's and hottopic rawr k baaai MERICA EAGLE 1977

15.

Text - who needs pockets when u got sunburn

16.

Green - CHEAT ON WIFE HIGH FIVE UNTIL SHE FORGIVES YOU

17.

Cartoon - SPEAK 5LANGUAGES: 420, ENGLISH PROFANITY, SARCASM,& REAL SHIT.

18.

Text - Others describe me as an 'Angel of Light'. My eyes are Silver-Blue, descibed as 'beautiful' and 'mesmerizing' by others. I command any room I enter, but I am humble at heart. Looking for a woman who is honest, kind, and hilarious. Be my Queen? For I shall make you a throne.

19.

Yellow - that if Says Can get 1M LIKES unDro she will haue sexwith me Please Share and üke

20.

Text - Those who are saying that this post is sexist are bitter about the truth. I don't mean that there aren't ladies in science. Actually its very cool to have them.(am attracted to them ). The problem is that most ladies aren't interested in technology therefore in buying products such as laptops and smartphones, they don't look at the technological perspective/specs. They are more interested in the social media perspective. That's why the camera is always an option. Saying that this post is

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/381sku5

Post a Comment

0 Comments