A Crap Ton Of Memes Filled With Dumb Humor

These memes are not for snobs. They're for people who have the capacity to enjoy memes of all kinds: dumb, smart, niche, and otherwise. They're for people who want to have fun, not for those who need the freshest, most obscure meme formats. They're for people who deserve them. Like you. 

1.

Bird - penicillium-pusher "girls only wear makeup and dress nice for guys!" false. I preen for Satan.

2.

Toilet - When you're ready to take your relationship to the next level

3.

Facial expression - Mechanics looking at mechanics memes Ah, humor based on my pain. Ah, ha, ha. made with mematic

4.

Text - Emmet @emmetbabey Male bees die after mating, call that a honey nut cheerio 5:09 PM · 10/17/20 · Twitter for Android 341 Retweets 10 Quote Tweets 2,557 Likes 27 >

5.

Yoda - Me opening automatic doors at age 6: Me opening automatic doors at age 32: THE DAD

6.

Photo caption - me: hi yes, I was hoping to get some energy from this coffee: Best i can do is poop

7.

Personal protective equipment - Making a meme using the Drake format Getting into my Plague Doctor cosplay, spending 20 minutes trying to get the poses right, just to make a spooky Halloween Coronavirus template

8.

Text - The Top 12 States To Live In Indicated By Yellow Wastingron Moth Dekota Vernav Ne Manana Mineicte Oegen New Horphe ww n Mastoctmeth lout Hen York Wyaning Mcgan hode lond Cierecik Peyoria Nebrake New ey Her oi nlase Wartington 3.c Naryend Uoh Cole Cataa Karsa Kentscky Temee Odehoma Scut Cooliro Artare New Meice Aukonas 500 km akerna Geeglo Teeas Hosed Ake Hovail 400km O 400 km dads

9.

Hair - Me, sitting at the children's table during a family party You don't fuckin' know shit about Pokemon

10.

Whiskers - Then... she got... the spray bottle!!

11.

Face - Who we Who is narrating 2020 wanted to narrate 2020.

12.

Text - Dad Jokes @Dadsaysjokes Thad a crazy dream that I weighed less than a thousandth of a gram. I was like Omg. <>

13.

People - Did you say a tshirt for "bearded dads that love video: How to flashlights cannon from and were Did you mean: MOST POWERFUL Cheap LED Flashlights FLASHLIGHT Recommend IN THE WORLD make a laser HEY CHECK old DVD burners born in OUT THIS February" FUCKIN CRACK PIPE Me You Google Tube wish

14.

Job - bet sagg Sodalield Ste Gerls Rat Stewart Fow S ARE Britaey Spears The Senpler EOWL 10 HOURS STRAIGHT OF JUST MY LAUGH SETH ROGEN PHOTOGRAPH RIGINAL CONTERT DOCTOR STIRG ppers to s Meeze BRA SEING SA h TOSE Bqurirrel Nut 2 4 4 STING NEUS

15.

Product - Her: babe come over Me: can't I'm watching Lord of the Rings Her: my parents aren't home Me: I cannot cive you what you seek

16.

Adaptation - When you've had a long day of being spooky and just want to relax

17.

Pope - dear parents, just because your child is smiling at their phone doesn't mean they have a boyfriend / girlfriend. maybe they're just looking at pictures of Picard

18.

Facial expression - I'm that bad type Shish-kabobbing fad type Make the Sultan mad type Might avenge my dad type I'm a Vlaaaad guy duh

19.

Text - lol i glued my hands to my face nice Imao

20.

Photo caption - "I think my phone is broken. I pressed the home button and I'm still at work" 40 year old moms on facebook:

21.

Text - the boston nutcracker ballet bear will never stop being a fucking Mood

22.

Text - Guys Sad Wednesday at 12:16 PM O my brain before going through airport security: what if i accidentally have a gun

23.

Event - @huzi_7 Random facebook page Me,a failure Top fan badge

24.

Chef - Restaurant owner SOOD0 Gordon Ramsay FEI

25.

Movie - TEEFS

26.

Text - Computer: "Press any button to continue" Me: *presses power off button* Computer: can n u Ä‘á»™nt

27.

Gadget - You're really starting to PS me off 2 OC You think this is a GameBoy? I think we need to just DS-calate the situation here

28.

Text - My 4 year old has recently taken up cursing. Yesterday he referred to bedtime as a "fucking crisis."

29.

Text - Molly Mulshine O @mollymulshine How could violent video games cause mass shootings? I played the Sims for years and I will NEVER own property 8:34 PM · 04 Aug 19 · Twitter for iPhone

30.

Hair - No one: Art teachers:

31.

Photo caption - "You may be wondering why I asked you all here today" Baller Boi @abuba005 Me & all my personalities when makina a decision

32.

Mouse - Nobody: Animals when a princess starts singing: @prius plkks 24 Now it's time to get funky

33.

Cartoon - middle aged women trying to understand memes without minions in them

34.

Text - British people when they hear 'kilometres per hour' instead of 'cups of tea per colonised nation' I/Educated Echidna *Earl Grey flavoured confusion

35.

Face - me age 12 practicing how to "metal scream" in my mum downstairs my room MB

36.

Vehicle door - left hand is steerin the other is grippin your thigh etmaster

37.

Food - hot girl bummer @COOL_GHOUL_ an angel's hair. a demon's touch.

38.

Text - *Tool releases new album* dudes around 40 years old:

39.

Water - LACK LEX APE Society Male depression ACK Don't be a pussy lol

40.

Wood - everybody gangsta till the bench wet made with rain

41.

Cartoon - When you ask an employee at the shoe store for a shoe: TimeBandt Fun

42.

Text - {first date} Him: You look tense Me: I'm so nervous Him: Aw. Just be you Me: IVE BEEN HOLDING INA FART THAT MIGHT LAUNCH ME TO CANADA

43.

Text - My laundry watching me walk past it yet another day without folding it @MasiPopal SO

44.

Text - Me: *accidentally types url wrong one time* Navigation Bar: [every day for 15 years] Do you wanna go to Faceboot today? Huh? You wanna visit a boot with a face on it? Huh, you piece of shit? Is that what you wanna do? Moron.

45.

Face - Old people: Don't stare it's rude. Old people when they see someone with dyed hair and piercings:

46.

Photo caption - Me playing Mario Kart: *Throws Banana* The same banana two laps later: IG:Newtockos Buenos Dias fuckbov

47.

Photography - idk who needed this but sean astin from stranger things with an otter Q 1,131 276,955 44.5K Replying to That's Sean Astin from Lord of the Rings you fetus 2:04 PM 8/8/19 · Twitter for iPhone

48.

People - Mar iage io kart

49.

Yoda - on the outside i skrrt skrrt but on the inside i hurt hurt

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3dINDUC

Post a Comment

0 Comments