A Humble Offering Of Memes For Those Looking To Waste Time

If you're looking to shirk responsibility or waste some of your precious time on this planet, you've come to the right place. We're huge proponents of avoiding problems and reality with internet humor. And we've got a whole lot of that right here, in the form of dumb and dank memes.

1.

Human - me leaving work early to get drunk drgrayfang

2.

2020 HOW IT STARTED HOW IT'S GOING

3.

Sky - When you accidentally read the same line of a paragraph three times instead of the next one

4.

Text - My dad could not find the Google so I did this: 44 Fomat Factury maea. VMe ka 441104 ASOALL narustian. W Wd 20 EPIC Odie Google ta pcGames yuege s ate Gamedoop Uretied d A

5.

Red carpet - me ignoring all my responsibilities to play video game my ahxietynd depřession

6.

Wing - People who shit at school People who shit on the subway at 3 am

7.

Product - What people think building a pc is CAIP/ot ages/loge.jpE SA S reim What is actually is made with mematic

8.

Product - What people think will be the hardest choice this winter What actually will be the hardest choice this winter NOMAD CORPO STREET KID DHACTER BACXISTON

9.

Photo caption - Otters show their babies when they are in danger to make the enemy feel mercy. Crewmates with a mini crewmate: cheers i'll drink to that bro fadultswim.com]

10.

Blue - Me being depressed people telling me to Cheer up

11.

Cartoon - How I take naps knowing I've really got 500 things to do lo: realpettymayo

12.

Hair - Nobody: Pictures on barbershop wall:

13.

Team - FIFA be like: 2020 2018 2021 2019 2017

14.

Photo caption - Me in 2077 when my grandkids ask what was 2020 like R Brooklyn99 Pain FOX3 That's it!

15.

Face - when you don't let the pizza rolls cool down prettycooltim

16.

Face - Kid: I'm 8 Me: Okay Kid: I was born in 2012 Me:

17.

Photo caption - When the family is arguing about politics and they ask about my views

18.

Sitting - Me: "I just saw a great movie" Someone who read the book: No

19.

Text - Me when someone seeS me in my "ain't nobody gonna see me" outfit

20.

Vehicle door - Officer: TURN AROUND! Me: Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round Officer: TURN AROUND! Me: Every now and then I get a... **gets tasered**

21.

Movie - Russia's England's queen President Latest GTA Never changing Keanu Му relationship Reeves status EA Fifa age gameplay

22.

Face - When you accidentally listen to that one song in the album you always skip and it's actually lit

23.

Text - Me: *buys a small company product instead of a large company product* Small company owners: WET drates RE

24.

Photo caption - CAIT 30 Me Coming back to reality daydreaming Feesh Pa My social life My academic performance My motivation made with mematic

25.

Text - I would love to show someone from 1995 this picture and ask them what they think is happening here

26.

Product - me when my final exam is tomorrow me doing research on a random topic to prove someone wrong in the comment SSOLY

27.

Photo caption - Me and my mom arguing DES 出 "Is that disrespect?" My argument HACKSMITH INDUSTRIES

28.

Human - Study shows that women pretend to be soft and weak around their crush Girls around me:

29.

Album cover - Me who talked to a girl 3 years ago My friends asking for love advice CLOColaa

30.

Product - Among us on discord with the boys Among us with random people LACKENAKT It's Yellow!

31.

Text - the reason why smart people don't see well is because they lower their graphics to max their fps intellecc

32.

Job - Me after graduating college and using my degree to simply send and receive emails 40 hours a week. 23RF 123R

33.

Forehead - When you send your parents a joke and they turn it to lecture

34.

Child - Babies born in 2020

35.

Facial expression - "Han, we are NOT naming our son Guitar Solo."

36.

Ladybug - Me: Nobody can describe me in two words Amazon: Fat fuck

37.

Cartoon - erstatie f tR r,ơng teie,wl e very wer tthe gr e p ing "Penguin" 企鹅 企 鹅 "Business" "Goose" No, no, He's got a point

38.

Eyewear - When you ask your mom for money and she says "bring me my bag" hilarious-memes.com

39.

People - Its quarantine day... again PHIL

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2ISmP8V

Post a Comment

0 Comments