A Random Assortment Of Hilarious Memes

A wise person once said, a meme dump a day keeps the boredom away. Okay maybe no one ever said that, but we're saying it now! And memes don't just remedy bouts of boredom, they're also perfect for anyone who craves a temporary escape from the bonkers 24-hour news cycle. We promise there are absolutely no memes about the debate or pandemic in this collection of memes. Just pure, ridiculous humor.

1.

Helmet - Human babies: *born safely in a hospital* Baby sea turtles: Ido not know who I am... I don't know why I'm here All I know is that I must run

2.

Nature - Me when I actually remember to bring my reusable bag to the grocery store wpe to enter text

3.

Facial expression - NE

4.

Text - today's kids don't remember big phones which means they're idiots who fucking suck! share if you hate all children

5.

Text - Busy Papi @thebusypapi Parents of newborn baby: Please welcome our beautiful little angel to the world. Newborn:

6.

Text - How Americans Die Abroad Most common cause of unnatural death, reported U.S. citizen deaths overseas, 2005-2014 Accident Suicide Drowning Disaster Drug-related Motorcycle accident Homicide Terrorist action Air accident Car accident Americans Die Abroad nmon cause of unnatural death, reported U.S. citizen deaths overseas, 2005-2014 Accident Suicide Suicide How Americans Die Abroad Suicide

7.

Cartoon - When she claims to be Italian but can't pronounce Gnocci Impasta

8.

Text - Highest level of advertising WE ARE LDOKIN G FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER

9.

Nose - When you rock back in your chair farther than expected and your life flashes before your eyes

10.

Property - To be honest, I don't see what the big deal is. ONLY FANS

11.

Text - Mike Primavera @primawesome I'm an adult, and I can eat whatever I want whenever I want, and I wish someone would take this power from me.

12.

Selfie - How To Close a Door 1.5M views 1.5 million people Interesting

13.

Human - Me giving advice Me living my life

14.

Fun

15.

Face - "what do you have to be anxious about?" things that were things that are and some things... that have not yet come to pass

16.

Mammal - A cheetah and her cheetos

17.

Happy - Do you have any fantasies in the bedroom? Yes. Getting 8 hour of uninterrupted sleep

18.

Toy - hazycapitalist Oh my god is this a cat or a sheep? m86 a shat beanstalkofsins Dont call it that please jennamoreci A s ten.

19.

Text - Do you have at least 1 year of 0 experience? Yes No Do you speak United States? Yes No Apply Back fleur-de-maladie i think im overqualified for this position

20.

Facial expression - When your friends treat you like a hero for downing your drink, but you know you're gonna die tonight

21.

Product - You kicked the wrong chair @tank.sinatra

22.

Furniture - Raisins White People Food thats already good

23.

Job - Interviewer: So tell me about yourself Me: l'd rather not I kinda need this job @dudewheresmymeme

24.

Vegetarian food - In the Loss of Your Child Loss of Loved One ADIOS! Loss of Loved One CHAPPY BIRT FUN

25.

Text - Tony Hawk @tonyh.. · Apr 15 Woman on plane retrieving her luggage in the overhead: "Who's skateboard is this? It's blocking my bag" me: that's mine, you can pass it here her: "It's yours? You ride it? me: yes her: "Are you any good at it?" me: sometimes her: cackles maniacally, exits plane 360 L7 16.2K 81.1K

26.

Text - Lawyer: my client is trapped inside a penny Judge: what? Lawyer: he's in a cent Judge: you're going to jail with him @baptain_brunch

27.

Dog - Neva @vnevah · Today marks a year since I paid nearly £200 to be told my dog was faking struggling to breathe in order to be carried.

28.

Asphalt - CATS LIKE PLAIN CRISFS Some strange graffiti anarcho-reformist it's educational

29.

Photo caption - Cashier: Your receipt is in the bag. Me: You too WHICH TOWER SHOULD I JUMP OFF OF? 3,703,066 views I 153K 1 2K ifunny.co

30.

Vehicle - Usually I don't like camo wraps but this one is really well done E52FVK

31.

Text - A man in Florida woke with a headache, only to discover his wife had shot him while he slept. He survived. NG GUANG VING Sufarg eGHOSP JINKG GUANG an fe 13s HSP 1123 1IMA 2 JOP 1 16 12 42 38 2 MA I SEO 2 SP St85 V 130 mAs 200 TI 15 Gr 00 SL80 500 200 0-35 GEOO SL 20 512 00 120s LOPO O WENN RESTORATION 100 Avoid Death Once a day, heals 250 points automatically if you fall below 10% health. MemeCenter.com

32.

Font - I'm having a brain transplant, they're going to CHANGE MY MIND

33.

Crayfish - And I said hol up that ain't no hot tub:

34.

Product - day w. PINK When you're a strong and independent woman, but you're short

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2ISSGX0

Post a Comment

0 Comments