Amusing Facts People Learned When They Were 'Today Years Old'

We've all got moments where we learn something amazing or shocking for the first time. And full disclosure: not all of these "facts" are true, but we still found them amusing nonetheless, and we hope you will too.

1.

Text - Talaya @talayafromspace I was today years old when I found out the nanny's name from Parent Trap is not Jessie. Chessy Fictional character OVERVIEW PLAYED BY MOVIE VIDEOS PEOPI

2.

Giraffe - Asaaaaad @Asad_15_ I was today years old when I found out their voices are the samel

3.

Food - I was today years old when I found out how broccoli is made.

4.

Face - mar is a puff @mooneychocolate i was today years old when i found out that alastor moody and bill weasley was portrayed by father and son

5.

Egg - I was today years old when I realised...

6.

Text - @givemeabrekk i was today years old when i found out authors can't read fanfiction based on their own works "for legal reasons"

7.

Candle - Mum just woke me up to tell me flames don't have shadows. I can't sleep now Today Years Old @todayyearsoldig I was today years old when I realized this

8.

I aint shit I know. @nohoesimalone I was today years old when I found out the Krusty Krab was actually a Lobster trap THE KRUSTY IG: Im_Stephan @stephan_xo So Mr.Krabs ran a trap house

9.

Human - GET BENT @suckmydanzigdck I was today years old when I learned Bruce Springsteen would kiss his bandmate Clarence Clemons onstage all the time RARER

10.

Food group - I was today years old when I found out that when fresh peppers are dried, the name changes CHILES MEXICANOS EL ANTES Y EL DESPUĖS FRESCO SECO JALAPEÑO CHIPOTLE ANCHO POBLANO CHILACA PASILLA ANAHEIM COLORADO MIRASOL GUAJILLO CHILE SECO SERRANO BOLA CASCABEL eljornalero.com.mx 0000

11.

Font - toaogtcs @gabrielalvper I was today years old when I found out the "L" in "Staples" in really a half open staple STAPLES 11:53 AM · Jun 17, 2018 · Twitter for Android

12.

Finger - RASHAD TM @MyDickNeedsCPR I just found out when your fingers shrivel up like this it's your body adapting to have grip underwater FB@DANK MEMEOLOGY Prince Skywalker @kentonmartin937 see twitter too woke for me.. i just thought this meant it was time to hop out the bathtub

13.

Food - Iwas today years old when I ound out the middle row in a package of Oreos was actually for salsa!! 9

14.

Drink - taz @MoutazTalas I was today years old when I found out there is no H in Reddi Wip. ORIGINAL Reddi hade wi Real Cream

15.

Text - erica'o @ericashope_ I WAS TODAY YEARS OLD WHEN I FOUND OUT BLUE FROM BLUE'S CLUE IS ACTUALLY A GIRL, idk why or when I thought blue was a boy my dumbass can't rn LMAO00 27 BLUE Q A is blues clue a bo The star of Blue's Clues, Blue, is a girl puppy who communicates to Steve and Joe through barks, which they understand. Every episode she initiates a game of Blue's Clues in wwhich che leaves three naw nrint Google is blues clue a boy or girl Videos Images Shopping >

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/39ozr0L

Post a Comment

0 Comments