Mediocre Memes For People Who Are Easy To Please

We know there are a lot of meme snobs out there, but we think life would be better if we all adjusted our standards a bit. Imagine looking through an entire gallery of memes and not once scoffing about an image's freshness or cleverness factors. Imagine if you were just...happy to ingest some internet humor? Spoiler alert: you'd be way happier. Try that approach with these memes and let us know how it goes. 

1.

Animated cartoon - The two kinds of people when you explain your kinks to them.

2.

Grass - *pours coke into glass too fast* me: alde

3.

Adaptation - me, enjoying my life being a dumb bitch

4.

Dog - When you hit a pothole going 85 and it sounds expensive

5.

Text - When a dad sees another dad he knows at chili's and says "they let YOU in here!?": Samon.without.the.L

6.

Car seat - my older cousin taking me to hang out with his friends 13 yo me

7.

Food - Marriage basically boils down to you and your partner trying to avoid empting the dishwasher THE DAD

8.

Motor vehicle - I'm not robbing you for cash buddy NO CASH ON BOARD Just Fresh Doughnuts Krispy hreme DOUGHNUTS @tank.sinatra

9.

Face - When you pull up and yell "Kobe" and the shot actually goes in A part of him lives within me, doesn't it

10.

Cat - Dinosaurs 1 second before the meteor killed them

11.

Text - [on a romantic dinner date] girlfriend: *takes some of my fries* me: *quietly puts engagement ring back into my pocket*

12.

Text - Japan making the decision to bomb Pearl Harbor Would you like to activate Hardcore mode? No (Recommended) Yes

13.

Dog - Me trying to avoid eye contact with the crack head at the gas station

14.

Text - Man Uses Bread Loaf Cut Lengthwise To Make Extra Long Grilled Cheese November 6, 2019 13 There is one who I could follow. There is one I could call King.

15.

Transport - When pirates talk dirty.. R-38 FIRE ME DIC UNIT

16.

Text - [Rehab camping trip] Drug counselor: *melting a marshmallow in a bent spoon*Okay whoooo wants s'morphines? Just kidding haha we have fun here

17.

Photo caption - WHAT CAN YOU SEE? I reFuse To WEar a Mask. THERE ARE MARKINGS... IT'S SOME FORM OF SELFISH.

18.

Snout - No one: Me: choking on my saliva for no reason

19.

Text - jess @lovelyjess What feels illegal, but isn't? Han @hannah_may21 Calling in sick when you're actually sick

20.

Text - interrogator: say it me, tied to a chair: i'm not saying shit interrogator: *slaps me* say that the customer is always right. SAY IT. me: *spits blood in their face* fuck you

21.

Face - Me: Time for a good night's sleep! My sleep paralysis cowboy demon:

22.

Text - 1m ago MESSAGES Insecurity I will always be apart of you Press for more 6m ago MESSAGES Anxiety I wonder what could go wrong 6m ago MESSAGES Scandinavian Cocaine Addict *snjört*

23.

Sky - my opinions me things i like being right your opinions (awiul) things you like, (bad) you

24.

Text - Nobody: The history channel at 3 A.M:

25.

Text - Does not open from this side OK Every day I wake up and have no fucking clue where to go Sealed by the Great Lord's power Locked by some contraption

26.

Text - Humans: *Take over 40,000yrs to learn how to speak* Me who learned to speak in 18 months: Don't ever use the word “smart" with me

27.

Text - MESSAGES 1m ago Insecurity I will always be apart of you Press for more 6m ago MESSAGES Anxiety I wonder what could go wrong MESSAGES 6m ago Cato Sicarius I, Cato Sicarius the leader of the leader of the Victrix Guard, Master of the Watch, Knight Champion of Macragge, Grand Duke of Talassar, order you to make me a sandwitch

28.

Red - Countries that are more populated than the vatican in red

29.

Hair - When me finally meets the real me

30.

Text - This onion won't make me cry *Produces the chemical irritant known as syn-propanethial- S-oxide*

31.

Cartoon - Black Sabbath in the 1970's 40yo Christian Moms

32.

Parallel - The Virgin Civil Debate Though participants disagree, remain respectful throughout Each side clearly states their stances on Both parties state their cases eloquently the given question Will not be remembered in history classes Stays within time limits like total Debate moderator squares bored by virgin's politeness Can't do a drinking game about it, too boring Dignified stance & gestures Constantly talking over each other in alpha display The Chad-Hominem Shitfest Nothing but scorn f

33.

Land vehicle - How long I thought Covid was gonna last Vs how long its actually lasting FX 795HL

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3dQoebz

Post a Comment

0 Comments