Random Silly Memes And Laughing Leonardos

This collection of memes doesn't have a theme per se, but we thought it might be fun to switch it up and place a laughing Leo meme after every random one. Call it organized chaos. We've got a little bit of everything in this bunch—nerdy memes, wholesome memes, dank memes, stoner memes, coronavirus memes—this one's a real crowd pleaser.

1.

Face

2.

Face - the shit staring at your asshole while you play on your phone and don't flush for over an hour

3.

Text - When you're in the elevator and you press the button while there's people approaching

4.

Text - them: do you take constructive criticism me, already crying: sure what's dn

5.

Food - McDonald's: "The 20pc serves 4 ppl" Me: MaliciousMemes 20Chicken McNuggets Sharebox

6.

Text - When you type something fast and press send hoping spellcheck will fix that shit adam.the.creatoF

7.

Text - SLIDE UP ASS WITH CARE The guy that applied the sticker: 520-009-001 4 -031 17745

8.

Face - me: I always feel like shit friend: have you tried not drinking or doing drugs for a day or two? Me: abortedureans

9.

Text - My friend after stealing my glasses

10.

Text - Bro there's nothing like when your game loads for a second and you see yourself in the black mirror of your monitor and you have that brief clearness of mind and think "What the fuck am I doing with my life" Then the happy colors come back and you forget all your problems.

11.

Alcohol - No one at all: Dairy Queen employees: GIAMATAYLORCURTIS IZZAR

12.

Barechested - 下天霸 Corona virus My flintstones vitamins

13.

Photo caption - me : dad, you dont make good jokes dad :I made vou Dad u/BloodDReaper

14.

Text - me leaving sephora after sampling 12 moisturizers

15.

Photo caption - Delivery guy: *brings 3 pizzas* You must be having a party. Me:

16.

Photo caption - coochielations 1:69 @faithwithanf before you slide in my DMs just know when i take my clothes off i look like this 5:41 PM · 7/24/20 · Twitter for iPhone

17.

Photo caption - Wait a minute, how do I plug a USB stick into this £2000 MacBook? APPLE: £75

18.

Text - Me calling my bff just to let her know I ignored her advice and did the exact opposite of what she suggested & also to vent about how it went wrong even though she warned me it would @memez4dayz

19.

Facial expression - Denial Anger Bargaining Depression Acceptance

20.

Cartoon - -..So, You're telling me that you arrived in a chariot made of pumpkin and a bunch of mice made your dress? -...Yup.

21.

Product - STOP! YOU CAN'T POST THAT!! My sense of humor

22.

Text - Anecdotal Birthcontrol @AnecdtIBrthCtrl Kind of want to lose weight, kind of want to wear fat pants and eat warm buttered rolls dipped in gravy 2:55 PM · 7/24/20 · Twitter for Android

23.

Facial expression - wheels on a shopping cart be like:

24.

Text - "Where should we go for dinner?" Me: *breathing heavily* I know just the place... EVERYTHING DIABETIC funnieronline

25.

Text - Boomers: Why are there holes in your jeans? You rip those yourself? Gen Z: Why are there holes in the ozone? You rip those yourself? Millennials:

26.

Text - @lordflaconegro Obviously to get fucked up Jessica jessica @holupwut Why is this bird in here RER KERMA

27.

People - The Mayans who miswrote "2012" for "2021":

28.

Dog - me, shocked that someone so perfect is showing me affection you, an absolute angel

29.

Facial expression - Nurse: Sorry for the waiting My dad: no problem I'm patient The nurse: My dad:

30.

Hair - You Can Now Get A Mini Fedora For Your Man Bun huffingtonpost.co.uk

31.

Alcohol - Dads pointing a stud finder at themselves PLOKFN

32.

Text - Me on Ellen: Ellen: So, I heard you like Chernobyl Me: Yes *Nuclear explosions going off in distance* Me: OMG Ellen didnt you

33.

Photo caption - 80081 ES 0 7 8 456 1 2 HH 5th grade me

34.

Product - guy: excuse me there's a large rat in the bathroom barista: you mean a Venti rat? guy: go fuck yourself

35.

Facial expression - My parents: He'll mature as he grows up Мe: Then Now FB/Sarcasmlol

36.

Head - When you lie and your friend follows it along and backs you up without you having to say a thing

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3m61wiE

Post a Comment

0 Comments