Tolkien Tuesday #14: Fresh And Funny Lord Of The Rings Memes

Happy Tuesday, y'all. We're back with another hearty helping of fresh and funny Lord of the Rings memes for nerds like ourselves. This batch boasts some seasonally appropriate LOTR memes with a spooky twist - as well as a few of those movie line misquotes memes that are so popular lately. Best of all? They're pretty freakin' dumb, so it won't take a memory of steel to pick up these references. Happy scrollin'. 

1.

Text - A gym in Poland is calling itself a 'Church of the Healthy Body' in an attempt to stay open during new coronavirus restrictions 1ORDERINGS SHIREPOST ING suppose you think that was terribly clever.

2.

Text - "Nobody's perfect" Me:

3.

Facial hair - Pizza time. FELLOWSHIPPOSTING LA

4.

Text - Pippin: *breathes* Gandalf: Tha 5. it is the ent, layie yer anyForm People to 0n suc as to th likel Will you shut up, man?

5.

Beard - Legolas, two already! I'm on seventeen! ..and I took that personally

6.

Text - "Im gonna go to bed early today" Me at 3am: Google how did the uruk-hai know what a menu was X Posted in r/lordoftherings by u/hdjye123 e reddit

7.

Facial expression - HOW TO DRINK WATER? (Tutorial) 620K views 620k people before watching this video-

8.

Facial expression - Ned... What is it, Your Grace? Where was Gondor when that boar What? attacked me?

9.

Movie - Baggins? Sure, I know a Baggins. He's over there. Frodo Baggins. @danklotrmemes Will you shut up man

10.

Mode of transport - Aragorn watching the Nâzgul from his hotel room... [laughter] -You dumb bitch.

11.

Rectangle - generalgrievousdatingsim Follow The Lord of the Rings trilogy if Merry and Pippin had a gun The Lord of the Rings trilogy | - Defeating Sauron - Taking the gun away from Merry and Pippin

12.

Facial expression - T am no man I am the Lord of The Rings!

13.

Face - You have my ring And my ring My ring too! So be it, Frodo, You shall be: The Lord of the Rings

14.

Primate - humans Some rings Sauron

15.

Photo caption - Frodo: *puts on the ring* Sauron:

16.

People - EVERY OTHER ME REWATCHING LOTR & MOVIE I OWN HOBBIT FOR 8736TH TIME

17.

Text - Éomer: I would cut off your head, Dwarf, if it stood but a little higher from the ground! Legolas: You would die before your stroke fell! Gimli: @danklotrmemes

18.

Head - PADONAING C GS CE I was there, Gandalf... I was there 3000 years ago.

19.

Text - Sauron coming up with the concept of Mordor: JORD OF THE RINGS SHIREPOSTING ASINUE WATER MARK I am going to create a barren wastelandthat is soiddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume, RERCOR

20.

Human - Me in the ocean as a kid thinking I'm tougher than the waves Take them head on!

21.

Photography - Sohetimes I feel Ive got to run away

22.

Movie - 'My brother Watching one of the, LOTR movies at a time @danklotrmemes Me You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. extended editions and the extras on the same day Watching the whole LOTR trilogy

23.

Facial expression - Me watching Boromir die as a teenager Me watching Boromir die in my twenties Me watching Boromir die in my thirties

24. Untitled

25.

Text - When you're jamming with your dead homies and Isildur's heir busts in and says you owe him a favour. *spooky music stops*

26.

Skeleton - When you're enjoying being a ghost, but the king of Gondor shows up

27.

Tree - Tampon I swore to protęct youl Me, afraid that it might give me Toxic Shock Syndrome: Can you protect me from yourself?

28.

Library - no one asked. I like The Beatles anyways, help me find Concerning Hobbits ISPY by Howard Shore WIL TEAM UA UB40 REO LOARY YELLOW LORAY ANTS STREET

29.

Photo caption - Samwise trying to introduce new legislation after saving everyone's bitch ass TR

30.

People - Tolkien everytime he met a fan Will you please listen? l'm not the messiah Lord of the rings fans HE IS THE MESSIAH!

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2HmheXT

Post a Comment

0 Comments