Witty Memes & Images For Humor Addicts

They say our memes won't pay the rent
Before it's earn'd our money's always spent
I guess that's so, we don't have a lot
But at least I'm sure of all the things we got

Memes, I got you memes, I got you memes.

1.

Internet meme - DISCLOSE.TV K-9 Bites Cow, Deputy Tases K-9, Cow Kicks Deputy DEPUTY COW *K-9 Cccom imgflip.com

2.

Product - Normal Kids: Mom I'm hungry Shakespeare: Let it be known to the birth giver that mine stomach consists of emptiness

3.

Vehicle door - 1h If Bill Gates and Elon Musk ever decided to team up and make a medicine for erectile dysfunction, they can name it ELONGATES Reply 1 147 + THAT GUY: "Sometimes my genius is. it's almost frightening"

4.

Text - The person who invented homework was an Italian teacher named Roberto Nevilis. He invented homework in 1905 as a punishment for his students. a punishment TEACHERS NOW

5.

Technology - ONLY FANS OR SOMETHING, IDK

6.

Cat - There's a TV show in Iceland called “Keeping up with the Kattarshians". It's a 24 hour live broadcast of cats in a tiny model house. delicious Finally, some good fucking TV shows

7.

Cartoon - I'm CRYING. You made me CRY Baby No, now is not the time for pet names. No, I'm calling you a baby I'm insulting you Tthis power.

8.

Text - Non sexual ways to find out if your girls a sub? Charles Ray See if her clothes smell like Italian herbs and cheese 5m Like Reply 3.

9.

Floor - OH WHAT THE HELL FLL GIVE IT A TRY PLEASE STAND HERE

10.

Muscle - RANGON 5 And shell wilI be loved तपस् ॥ ALIFORNA Crabam Levine

11.

Text - I still can't believe people's survival instincts told them to grab tollet paper. I'm going to stay up on New Year's Eve this year. Not to see the New Year in, but to make sure this one If I had only known in March it would be my last time in a restaurant, I would have ordered dessert. leaves. Until further notice, the days of the week are now called, thisday, thatday, otherday, someday, yesterday, today & nextday. At the store there was a Big X by the register Having some states lock for

12.

Sign - McDonald's TRY OUR NEW CRAP HONEST MCADVERTISEMENT

13.

Facial expression - The re-opening of LEGO stores was a big event in 2020. Really? Riker's Beard Oh yeah. People were lined up for blocks.

14.

Text - Sam Morril @sammorril An extra hour in 2020 is like getting a free appetizer from a restaurant that gave you food poisoning

15.

Vertebrate - THIS BABY HIPPO GOT SWEPT AWAY BY A TSUNAMI AND A 130 YEAR-OLD TORTOISE BECAME HIS NEW BEST FRIEND... mogifire friend roachpatrol this still cracks me up like can you imagine you're 130 years old and suddenly a gigantic alien baby starts following vou around

16.

Text - pokimane O @pokimanelol forever stuck between wanting to look fit and wanting to fit 5 whole pizzas in my mouth 18:14 · 21 Oct 19 Twitter Web Client 1,591 Retweets 19.1K Likes 27 5 whole pizzas @ ronse_ 3h Rep ximanelol hey 36 17 90 1,341 pokimane O @pokimanelol 2h omg..

17.

Text - kaible casual reminder that Lewis and Tolkein almost completely ended their friendship over Lewis having Santa make an appearance in The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe because Tolkein hated it so fucking much. hufflepuff-jedi CS Lewis: bitch Tolkien: blocked CS Lewis: wait unblock me i need to tell you something Tolkien: unblocked CS Lewis: bitch Source: lesbianrey

18.

Cartoon - Me this weekend while the rest of you were out drinking drugs and making the sex HOLY BIBLE

19.

Text - minute and minute shouldn't be spelled the same im not content with this content i object to that object I need to read what I read again Excuse me but there's no excuse for this Someone should wind this post up and throw it in the wind

20.

Product - You've heard of boneless chicken. But I present to you chickenless bones

21.

Face - Congratulations! You've Made it to November of 2020! MAKE SOME NOOO0OISE! All of Us:

22.

Text - GONNA LOCK DOWN 2 ELECTRIC AVENUE

23.

Text - Disneyland @Disneyland2go due to health concerns, we encourage you to enjoy the disneyland experience from your home by eating sugar and inviting a baby over to scream 10:54 AM · 3/12/20 · Twitter for iPhone 2,277 Retweets 13.7K Likes Disneyland @Disneyland2go · 5h Replying to @Disneyland2go to get started just shred $300 2 L7 129 2,555

24.

Cartoon - When everyone in the squad takes different doses.

25.

Text - Bird: *bounces instead of walking* Me: Fucking superb you funky little dinosaur

26.

Cartoon - punkryuki: no one twerks like gaston makes it work like gaston no one drops down dat booty and jerks like gaston He be up in the club with that ass gyrating, My, he so fly, dat Gaston This speaks to me on a personal level.

27.

Rock - the villain destroying the world me doing side quests and helpin NPCS

28.

Cartoon - "No thanks, I'm vegetarian" is a fun thing to say when someone tries to hand you their baby.

29.

Vertebrate - I'm not sure what I expected a baby camel to look like but it wasn't this

30.

Cartoon - madagascar gladagascar sadagascar outtagascar NOTAFASTCAR

31.

Cartoon - Fire Distinguisher Yep. that's fire

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3kvWkTK

Post a Comment

0 Comments