17 Times Senior Citizens Made The Internet A Better Place

Few things are more entertaining than grandparents on social media. Their posts and comments may be cringey as heck, but can you blame them? They didn't exactly grow up with the internet like we did. Regardless, we think they're hilarious and very much deserving of some recognition, so get scrollin' and then check out /r/OldPeopleFacebook for more!

1.

Text - 15 hrs · O Apr 27 at 12:56 PM ·O "Bro we should get some bitches over" Debra tony is this your place if so grandma will come and clean and give you furniture i have nothing else to do 110 1w Like Reply View 11 previous replies..

2.

Text - GGTOHO.BLOGSPOT.COM My name is Maria and today is my 107 Birthday and nobody wants to SHARE my post because am old O Like Comment Share 8 7 shares Hi Maria, Happy birthday! I won't share because will not respond to threats or bribes, Have A great day

3.

Yellow - 4:03 PM ,I need a current picture of you NOW. Trying to get something done on the computer. Please EMAIL a selfie or other current pic quickly Grandpa 4:05 PM • MMS Thanks. Nothing better?

4.

Text - ... 50 mins Wake up V Be bisexual V Eat hot chip V Lie O Like Comment Send 15 hope everythings ok 58m Like Reply thanks for liking my comment chelsea. very cool. also aunt debrah has gout 57m Like Reply

5.

Text - uDER ROWOER astrology for people with Linkedin profiles Myers-Briggs is basically CHANGE MY MIND Existing in Late Capitalism Ironically September 24 at 3:08 AM - O IL Like Page O Like 4 Comments Comment Share Like · Reply · 2d -vind That guy's sign keeps changing. 2

6.

Text - Aunt Carol takes family pictures VERY seriously tank.sinatra 15:27 Margaret 15:27 / Is that Margaret on the ground 15:28 Taking the photo 15:28 My thought exactly! 15:29 / Who is aunt Carol?? 15:30 Where did you get the photo 15:30 It's just a meme I found online 15:31 / We don't have an aunt Carol 15:31 ☺ Type a message

7.

Text - Katie . Sep. 7 at 7:55 a.m. • 8 I love that my neighbour is so committed to his lawn, that the pouring rain does not stop him from cutting his grass at 7:45 am on a Saturday. 4 4 Comments Like לח Comment Send Jane THAT'S A LITTLE DUMB i HOPE HE DOESNT US AN ELECTRIC MOWER

8.

Nose - Comments 75K • 6 days ago Jerry This girl cracks me up, like my niece Michelle does. 22 目

9.

Motor vehicle - There was No eurfew for She White Ptople ProtesHing Publc Health th AR15s 2 Comments Share Comment O Like It's time for you to STOP sending me this crap!! t im not sending it to you, its on my wall. Its public

10.

Text - ... 1 hr- II YOU SEE THIS FROM ME, DONT OPEN, IVE BEEN HACKED! 6:58 PM You forwarded a link I think you appear inthis VIDEO watch it, IM REALLY IMPRESSED! Your video and 8 others 10 Comments O Like Comment Share |Changed my password. Like - Reply 1h what is it now?? Like Reply 46m TRUMPISGREAT Like Reply - 44m

11.

Games - 10:01 1 Delish delish Yesterday at 11:45 AM · The competition just got real. ANGELS GITUNN USA BRUINS DELISH.COM This Beer Pong Golf Set Is The Ultimate Drinking Game, So You Better Work On Your Putt O Like Comment Share 2.6K 3,387 shares Most Relevant v BEER I LOVE IT I NEED THIS LOVE DAD 13h Like Reply Write a reply... Write a comment... (GIF :) || 10000 0) 0000 00

12.

Text - Gram's 80th... The Home Dępot $220 coupon No minimum purchase. Redeem Now wal-fria.com Uncle Joey, these are fake. It's just to get you to share it with friends in order to drive more people to their website so that they make more money. They also sell any information (also known as "cookies") of yours that they get from your computer/ phone/ whatever you open it with. Joey No Alright Aa DEPOT

13.

Text - YouTube O updated their cover photo. ... Yesterday at 10:13 AM O O Like Comment A Share 13.2K 196 shares O Top Fan The video doesn't seem to be working God bless you have a peaceful day 68 1d Like Reply

14.

Face - Jane L. look like your getting so old. love 5y Like Reply Write a comment.. (GIF) William MAR. 19, II

15.

Hair - My ex-coworker wanted to participate in blackout tuesday. So she took a pic of her couch. 9 hrs: I understand that I don't understand, I will listen,I will learnI will đo betterO Black Lives Matter, Ty

16.

Text - 1 hr • I DO NOT GIVE FACEBOOK PERMISSION TO SHARE ANYTHING OF MINE., THAT I HAVE PUT ON THEIR SITE, . PICTURES, CURRENT OR PAST POSTS, PHONE NUMBEIRS OR EMAILS.. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CAN BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION OR VERBAL CONSENT. 3You and 2 others Like Comment 1 Share Litke לI Comment N Send

17.

Text - was live. ... Yesterday at 1:16 PM · O BREAKING NEWS GOV. KIM REYNOLDS akayrıCE уears REFORM BILL NEW 64.3K Views Love Comment Share You and 540 others 96 shares Oldest v View previous comments... Hello Barb 7h Like Reply I have moved to Olathe Ks 7h Like Reply

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3p4qDUh

Post a Comment

0 Comments