19 Amusing Times Old People Misused Facebook Banners

One of our favorite pastimes is admiring the cringe explosion that is old people using social media. Twitter user @dogwithablog_69 has made all of this a lot easier with this Twitter thread of the elderly and technologically ignorant completely abusing Facebook's cheerful status banners. The collection is impressive, a very worthwhile way of getting your Monday procrasturbation on. 

1.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 old people facebook banners: a thread 44 hrs It's with great sadness in my heart that my 49 year old son, Shane, died this morning. and 62 others 185 Comments

2.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 LTE+ 69% 14:54 I have the right to know who burned my school and church in 1965. 2 Comments mLike Share

3.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 16 minutes ago I'm looking for a microwave a good one Well bye Share Like Comment

4.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 a classic have been accused of being a racist at work O4 3 comments

5.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 Yesterday at 4:12 PM HELP... Does Fitbit run on wifi or Bluetooth? don't want wifi running through my body. 4 14 Comment

6.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 Android My husband is dying and It is so hard to watch 17 28 Comments 4/18/19. Twitter for iPhone 8:25 PM

7.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 I just called for fire trucks in the village, the fire looks like it's south of Andrew Johnson a block or 2. I pray all is safe

8.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 is feeling sad. 16 mins Sorry Michelle Oboma about the weather. Like Comment

9.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 7 hrs I haven't hada bowel movement in a week Is this normal??? 16 Comments

10.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 Jeff 33 mins Carl (our cat) just ate 4 bites of banana Like Comment 1

11.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 16 mins Amy happy easter our brother has bone cancer. Call me Like Comment

12.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 2 minutes ago IM SO SAD MY CAT DIES TODAY HE KILLED BY A TRUCK 7 5 comments Like Share Comment

13.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 No Like Comment Share I started to write Notre dame cathedral in Paris France is on fire Like Reply 4h was so large and red I didn't finish. So sad

14.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 Fire in Paris! 2 Comments 8:25 PM 4/18/19 Twitter for iPhone

15.

old people facebook - Brown - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 wheres my purse dear

16.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 answered a question 6 hrs I can't stand when... Chinese What's your answer to this question? ANSWER QUESTION

17.

old people facebook - Pink - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 Q Search Hospital food taste like shit

18.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 Donna Sunday at 7:04 PM This is the saddestl have ever been in my life !!! My husband passed away last night!! 92 180 Comments 1 Share 8:25 PM 4/18/19 Twitter for iPhone

19.

old people facebook - Text - Eyebrows @dogwithablog_69 56%- 19:11 Q Search Yesterday at 19:23 My surname is spelt wrong 4 3 Comments Like Send Comment Well spell it correctly

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/38JCHUH

Post a Comment

0 Comments