19 Incredibly Dumb Pun Memes

Do you ever find yourself craving dad humor? Are you thrilled and amused by even the worst puns? Well, @punhubonline is the Instagram for you. It's jam-packed with cringeworthy jokes and facepalm inducing humor. Even the corniest dad might roll his eyes at these memes. But we still love 'em. 

1.

Product - When is your birthday? March 1st BPuntubOnline waking around room When is your birthday? Pun hub

2.

Photography - I'm gonna make you mine Oh my god, Yes. PunlubOnline Pun hub

3.

Sky - Wow, it's a perfect moon for a werewolf to come out SPunHubOnline I'm gay Pun hub

4.

Nose - I'm a turtle! Oh...and who is that on your back? That's Michelle. Pun hub 16

5.

Product - Why are you wearing a surgical mask? I'm not, it's a coughy filter HTRON J0 EDIODE Pun Hub

6.

Mammal - That's all 40 Sheep What? We should only have 37!? I know, I rounded them up. Puri hub

7.

Love - Call me an ambulance You're an ambulance. Pun thub

8.

Photo caption - I'm sorry to tell you this, but your son set the school on fire Was it arson? OPAHA Yes, your son CE Pun Hub

9.

Skin - I think I have a crush on Beyoncé Whatever floats your boat No, thats Buoyancy Pun hub

10.

Library - Do you have any books on turtles? Hard back? Yeah, with little heads. Pun hub

11.

Job - Just once. How often do planes crash? Pun hub PunHubon

12.

Costume hat - And for my next trick I will dissapear @PunHubOnline Fuck you pear you taste like shit

13.

Skin - MEET ME OUTSIDE Why did we need radios? our relationship is over. PunHubOnline SCE/ CoE Retriaerator Pet rateur Retigeator Rifiginta Our relationship is what? Over. Pun hub

14.

Job - I need a doctor's appointment Ok, how about 10 tommorow? OPunHubOnline No, I don't need that many Pun hub

15.

Hair - What is your favourite month? July Why july? Pur I didn't lie

16.

People - Dad, can you tell me what a solar eclipse is? No sun Pun hub

17.

Bear - One whiskey and Why the big pause? .one coke. I don't know, I was born with them Pun hub

18.

Job - vidcs o You wanna box for those, sir? Nah, I hate violence. Is it cool if i just pay with my card? Pun

19.

String instrument - Hi, I am Amanda Lynn Woah, me too Pun hub FB: PunHubonline

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3gKgsSb

Post a Comment

0 Comments