21 Cringey Tough Guys Who Need To Relax

For some reason there are people on the internet who feel the need to express how tough they are to the rest of the world. It's an easy thing to do when you're behind a computer, and these men and women do not hold back in this area. Their posts, which lately are often anti-mask and vaccine, ultimately end up reading as extremely cringey, and if we're being honest, kind of pathetic. But boy do we love laughing at the cringe.

1.

Colorfulness - 23:29 A O 25% Jake Paul 10.7K Tweets Tweets Tweets & replies Media Likes Jake Paul O @jakepaul · 3h You know what... since you dumb enough to run president you dumb enough to get knocked out ... wtf u at??! @kanyewest 392 27 494 2,721 Jake Paul O @jakepaul · 3h Boutta knock your little wig the fuck off @realDonaldTrump little bitch... let's do the PPV?! Wtf u at? 301 27 426 3,791 Jake Paul O @jakepaul · 3h Yo @JoeBiden put the fucking gloves on why you being a bitch? 567 27 1,580

2.

Service - Jes 20 Try n Make me wear a maskn the same thing will happen.I don't have to do what you tell me I also don't have to explain my reasoning. i WGXA.TV 'I was just ready to die': Man beaten after confronting men for not wearing masks

3.

Text - . age If Donald Trump is not reelected hundreds will die by my hand. Po ZIS ago I will not hesitate to kill anyone who tries to hurt my family I am ready for war. +.

4.

Text - 000 if you could be born at anytime in history when would it be?? explain 676 27 428 3,4 k 000 En réponse à for me 1900; fight in WW1, roaring 20s, great depression, fight in WW2, then experience the 50s + 60s in my 50s and 60s, enjoy my twilight years with the modern conveniences of the 70s and die in the 80s before all this internet bullshit begins. Traduire le Tweet 12:40 AM - 30 nov. 2020 · Twitter Web App 122 Retweets 1,2 k Tweets cités 6,1 k J'aime 000 close second place would be 49

5.

Text - 3d Why does asking for money back that ur owed feel like a crime 1,260 L 84.6K 664K Replying to Nah. Never was a problem for me. I used to lend money in high school. If they didn't pay, l'd pop their kneecaps with my revolver. can back me

6.

Text - 5h Dropped out at 17 (1998). Started learning to fabricate natural stone. Commercial fisherman and tugboat captain now. Got in a motorcycle wreck in '05, took out my spleen and stent in my renal artery for a year after pissing blood and still working. Got an infection in March of this year, amputated all toes and most of my fingers. Started back at work this passed august. No pain meds at all. Just will power and not being a vagina always helps when you want to work. Trades are where it's

7.

Wood - 1 min @Mike Dewine I'm having 11 people over for Thanksgiving coke arrest me yourself pussy O Like O Comment

8.

Text - 1m Listen, you are talking to someone who watches videos of elementary school students getting gassed in Syria and thinks it's a positive development for the world. So we aren't going to agree on this. + -1 + 8: Now Daaaamn dude that's so badass. What a feeble mindset. Add a comment II

9.

Cap - Starbucks refused to serve me with my face covering. Apparently mesh masks are against their policy. I asked to see their written guidelines and they couldn't provide them for me. I walked out and ripped their sign off the door on my way adidas fee Write a comment... GIF O |||

10.

Text - Today a 100 Ibs. 5' 4" Teenager Called me an Asshole For Not Wearing The Muzzle - I'm 6' 3" And Weigh 260 Ibs Masks I have never worn the muzzle, not even once. And this was my first time ever getting harassed. No one had ever said anything to me before. So, this little 16 year old looking boy whose entire body girth was smaller than my arm comes to me inside the store and said: "you're being a real asshole not wearing a mask." I chuckled and said: Why are you being so rude and hostile? H

11.

Finger - Replies hours ago (edited) Give it to me ..even in the jungle and l'll hit the enemy at 100 yards with precision no spotter.im better than white feather trust me..when I can't see the enemy. Enemy I become an beast...i go by smell .all my family were front lines in Nam...believe me I become the jungle l'm a great killer for my country ...

12.

Chin - 6ixBuzzTV @6ixbuzztv Doug Ford says nobody's being forced to take a vaccine, but encourages as many people as possible to take it. %D Task Force accins COVID-19 Vaccination T Groupe dede ur le va contre la COVID-19 Global NEWS What he thought I was going out without a fight, l'll smoke anyone forcing me to take a vaccine 17s Reply

13.

Ear - 5 likes King of sex lord of death

14.

Text - lam 1.65m and weigh 73kg i kicked the shit out of two bouncers there where easy 1.90m and over 100kg in the street there are no reals dirty fast fighting everything is allowed Hits to the groin, to the throat i dont care even if they could they who wants to fight on the street must be ready to die 6 58

15.

Photography - Replies year ago I believe they are called razors year ago i care about my knife so much everyone is scared of me.... even when i dont have it.... so think im gonna be a murderer some day.... Po I need therapy again?

16.

Text - 39° A l 19% 1:39 PM I find calm men so attractive. I love the gentle aura. A man who doesn't yell at me when he's upset , who brings me peace and eases my anxiety. I just want to feel calm and safe with you. 7:41 AM 8/25/20 Twitter for Android 11K Retweets and comments 32.5K Likes 6.3K 840 Comments · 2.3K Shares Like לןו Comment Share am a calm man, a raging fire burns inside me though and should I deem it necessary I shall unleash it apon my enemies and they will burn in my riotous rage.

17.

Notice During this time of the corona apocalypse, if you so much as knock on my door, I will take it as a threat and will not hesitate to shoot you in the face. I am probably drunk Deffinately pissed off And surely bored. Try me

18.

Finger - You will become femboy. Fun fact, I was trained in the military to disarm and turn a gun back on someone... this wouldnt end well. 7h 6 likes Reply

19.

Lip - ... 4 hrs O Why do people keep telling me I'm so nice. I promise l'm a whole ass douchebag. I don't like being known as a "nice guy". Smh I just learned basic politeness. Guess l'll just intentionally start being rude to people. O Like Comment A Share Write a comment. January 16 at 12:39 PM O Why are people so obsessed with the thought of an afterlife? Why are people so scared of the thought that when you're dead that's it? Nothingness. Like turning off a computer. That fear is super immat

20.

Gun - You're friends on Facebook 9:06 PM Do you operate forklifts? Keep walking pal

21.

Automotive tire - Replying to and 2 others Awww sorry you're broke, i cant imagine how that feels 9. make big boy dollars. You buy your clothes at wal mart and eat no name food i bet. Sad. My protein tubs cost $200 a month little man. Food $1000. Gas, insurance. Keep grinding lil guy 11:45 PM · 05 Jan 20 · Twitter for iPhone 1 Like Tweet your reply

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/34rFzE4

Post a Comment

0 Comments