24 Breakup Memes For Those On The Rebound

It's like clockwork. Winter's bleakness recedes, and everyone who cuffed up for the cold nights is starting to feel that itch. It's officially breakup season. These memes are designed to help get you out of the misery hole and back on market to take advantage of those sexy summer flings. 

If these memes aren't doing the trick, these ex-related memes might give you the spiteful solace you crave. If you're still coupled, well, here are some boring memes about your successful love. Enjoy.

1.

Pink - looking at old photos of you and your ex like TRASH

2.

Dress - I WAS THE PHOTOGRAPHER AT MY EX'S WEDDING

3.

Clothing - How to end things properly Couples costume idea for us! ?? Those two don't go together Neither do we Eric Good bye Wtf OMasiPopal

4.

Cartoon - After a Breakup Man Woman FIRST DAY IN A WEEK IN A MONTH

5.

Product - How to get over a breakup

6.

Text - I am done with this I can't do it i am sorry this is not going to ever work I was wishing and hoping it would but it just never will let's ask the magic conch if I give a fuck no Delivered

7.

Text - You need to move on and forget me... How am I supposed to to forget you when everytime I go outside I see things that remind me of you like garbage bins and dog shit Delivered

8.

Text - ellie @holy schnitt pro tip: instead of dyeing your hair when you break up with someone, just cut off the exact length of his dick so you can caption your selfie "not gonna miss those 6 inches, Mike"

9.

Hair - girls before and after a breakup

10.

Photo caption - When yo ex text you & say "so i guess we cant be friends huh?" Me: YOU SMART

11.

Face - When you see your ex in public but you're all alone

12.

Facial expression - When you realize you're doing better than your ex

13.

Text - Anyway wyd I'm breaking up with you Is what I'm doing nah You can't NAH ME how does it feel to not have a boyfriend anymore I wouldn't know LET ME BREAK UP WITH YOU nah Read 3:42 PM Send iMessage

14.

Text - when ur ex tries to hit u up Неy Hey What's up Today 08:58 My standards, bye Delivered

15.

Animated cartoon - "Hopefully we can still be friends" NAH

16.

Text - Messages Colin Conta Tell me what u want me to do. Set yourself on fire

17.

Cartoon - EX: I'M WITH SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU ME& YOU WITH GOD NOW?

18.

Human - jeff @SailBoat Bro, my classmates legit took "break up photos" like they deadass broke up and took pictures after

19.

Hair - When she's your girl VS when y'all break up IG: @MemeMang

20.

Text - Hannah Lee @localgingersnap #HowlGotDumped I got dumped before school one day. we were sitting in my Psychology teacher's room. He said "i feel that we should break up". I replied with "yeah, the feeling is mutual", and we shook hands.

21.

Text - how i sleep knowing my ex is out there f ing up someone else's life & not mine anymore

22.

Hair - Your early 20's vs your late 20's When you leave Im begging you not to go Boy, bye

23.

Text - thomas violence @thomas violence the stages of a breakup: 1. denial 2. anger 3. bargaining 4. taking pictures of everything you do to make sure people know you're having fun

24.

Text - Mindy Furano MindyFurano my ex has had a really hard time moving on. from what i can tell through his blinds, he is currently eating (something we always did)

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/34GJ4H4

Post a Comment

0 Comments