33 Downer Memes To Counteract All That Annoying Holiday Cheer

Holiday cheer? Psssh, make way for seasonal depression and the inevitable damp and dreariness of winter. These memes are perfect for anyone who's sick of the fake happiness that everyone seems to display at this time of year. But the holidays are almost over, which means it's back to being our true, sad Millennial selves again. Yippee...

1.

Text - doktorgirlfriend Brain: You're a horrible, worthless, garbage person, and your life is going nowhere but to hell. Me: I don't know what the fuck you expect me to do about that at 11PM, my dude. Source: doktorgirlfriend 167,267 notes

2.

Cartoon - Me: I'm gonna go to bed early tonight and get lots of rest My brain, my insecurities, my thoughts, my anxiety: No.

3.

Cartoon - spillywolf: When you have anxiety over something incredibly stupid and you know it's stupid but the anxiety won't go away

4.

Cartoon - Ayeshay @champagne_lassi My depression, anxiety & regrets taking me to the land of overthinking

5.

Text - anxiety: aren't you like...worried? me: about what? anxiety: idk. me: oh my god you're right

6.

Flame - my depression someone telling me not to besad

7.

Buttercream - When y'all hitting it off then all of a sudden they stop talking to you for good hanks for pretending you like me

8.

Adaptation - when your life is aimless and you have no passion or big ambitions and ur depressed af but still tryna act chill and go w the flow

9.

Cartoon - When you finally find the person who ruins your life

10.

Text - kai @microsoft42 being called smart because you have a variety of information on different subjects but in reality it's all surface level intelligence and you don't feel like you're really good at anything

11.

Shower - Lonely people take longer, hotter showers or baths to replace the warmth they're lacking socially or emotionally. Storm @stormyamaya okay I wasn't expecting to be attacked like that

12.

Green - Me: "I'm going through a lot, I should really talk to someone," Anxiety and Depression: "Isolate yourself from everybody and sleep instead"

13.

Text - me deciding what I'm going to be sad about today: REASONS My childhood trauma My bank account My mental health O My weight DEtc

14.

Face - | always think I look really friendly and approachable when really I look like this...

15.

Hair - im an overly emotional unemotional clingy but distant private person who likes to over share at any moment and im tryna figure how tht works

16.

Text - person: hey wanna hang out me: sorry can't i'm on a tight schedule today il T-Mobile ? 94% 12:47 PM Event Details (March Edit eating my feelings 6 AM |crying 7 AM 8 AM overthinking 9 AM 10 AM 11 AM Noon |stressing but not doing anything about it 1 PM 2 PM eating my feelings 3 PM crying 4 PM 5 PM regretting every decision i've ever made 6 PM

17.

Text - me my mental health self destructive tendencies, self isolation, depression naps, bad coping methods, bad eating and sleeping habits

18.

Text - me texting my friends after weeks of disassociating like nothing even happened

19.

Cartoon - me every night ignoring my sleeping schedule & choosing to run through traumatic thoughts & what I would do in extremely unlikely scenarios

20.

Cartoon - Me listening to depressing music to cry on purpose

21.

Text - me: i have depression someone: u should get out more! go outside me: *goes to the beach* now its a tropical depression

22.

Cartoon - Me: Have a sudden burst of ambition to pursue and happy and successful life. Also me, seconds later: Nah, I don't reallynfeel like it.

23.

Selfie - Me @ life: "CAN YOU JUST PLS CALM TF DOWN" CmemezAda

24.

Text - Netflix: Are you still there? Me: I don't know anymore

25.

Text - Disappointment Island ozeia: im coming home im coming home tell the world im coming home

26.

Adaptation - My therapist after taking one step into my mind IT'SA TERRIBLE SITUATION

27.

Face - Me connecting my childhood traumas to my issues today

28.

Face - "smile more" me: i am

29.

Cartoon - When you suffer from depression and somebody tells you to just cheer up.. anisocal butterty My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that ?

30.

Text - Sticks and stones may break my bones Words will also hurt me Compliments make me uncomfortable I have social anxiety I'm a wreck Just go

31.

Dog - me pretendingi dont notice that my life is falling apart

32.

Text - Zachary Roche shared a post. 1 hr Therapist: So tell me how do you deal with your anxiety & depression? Me:

33.

Cartoon - @sammytellem When u got alot on your mind & someone asks whats wrong @memezar UCHIHA @el_branbran You be holding it together til you hear "you good?"

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3rDwRg6

Post a Comment

0 Comments