35 Scrollable Memes Both Clever & Corny

Congratulations: you've made it through another bleak Monday on Planet Earth. To reward yourself for getting through the toiling and torture, why not peruse this potpourri of entertaining memes? This collections features everything from corny tweets to dank memes, and we're almost certain it's got a couple memes worthy of sending to your friends. If you have any. If you don't? Well, memes are here for you. And so are we. 

1.

Tire - Free 30 day trial Me "Please enter your credit card info" Me

2.

People - New Bubble Wrap Will No Longer Pop When You Squeeze It The Huffington Post | By Ed Mazza f </> Thomas had never seen such bullshit before

3.

Text - when you have the perfect insult but u dont know if its worth the drama its gonna start The Price, of Sält Sal

4.

People - When a coworker wants to hang out after work @MasiPopal Look, you're a nice guy. But I actually already have 3 friends.

5.

Motor vehicle - When you've mastered the art of minding your own business @LUTALO8 STOP FOLCE

6.

Animation - *Dark Humor and Darker Memes* Me: He is speaking the language of gods.

7.

Sports uniform - when you ask for the wifi password JEDRZEJCZYK d's4. Pla d's 3

8.

Eyewear - small child: *absolutely incomprehensible gibberish* me: J. cheers i'll drink to that bro 1:01 AM 07 Dec 17

9.

Dress shirt - me: *checked that the door is locked 3 times* my brain: X Doubt

10.

Leg - The older I get the more I understand Britney's breakdown years ago. This really could be me any minute 0.

11.

Motor vehicle - Ineed this in my life

12.

Eyewear - The "Pitbull" starter pack (feat. SPANISH COUNTING BOOK 1 2 uno dos tres

13.

Eyewear - Him: I can turn any pair of shoes into Crocs with a hole punch Her: EN2 @BeautyAndMockery

14.

Cap - My account Me Guéssing my own fucking password adam.the.creator

15.

Service - UK USA EASTERN EUROPE

16.

Chin - So does Lightning McQueen Buy life insurance or car insurance 97 117 LAKERS

17.

Forehead - When your TV remote doesn't work so you smack the shit out of it and it works just fine Alright. I've hacked into the mainframe and disabled their algorithms.

18.

Ear - Wifi: *Drops down by one bar* Youtube Video quality:

19.

Tile - He said he'd love me forever if I smoked crack with him. Hate it when that happens HE LIED. Read The Truth About Crack. GRACK

20.

Organism - when I see someone from high school in a store but they don't see me yet

21.

Chin - Patrick Monahan @pattymo When you moved away and reinvented yourself but run into one of your home friends

22.

Lip - Bruce Willis will probably keep making action movies because you know what they say about old habits...

23.

Rectangle - When too many people you know from different places come together & you have to maintain the personality you've created for each one at the same time

24.

Organism - iamtravellingwiththedoctor: thekrustykr4b: who needs punk rock when you can have punk cock that could have been a very different picture I am glad it wasn't

25.

Product - When your adhd is acting up while you're trying to read so you have to read the same paragraph 5 times to actually absorb'anything LET ME READ (adult swim LET ME REEEEAD! Endult swim

26.

Text - @RileyRedRose billie eilish, carly rae jepsen, and miley cyrus should form a pop group called billie rae cyrus

27.

Organism - The Marilyn Monroe of pigeons

28.

Text - Dad Jokes @Dadsaysjokes If you're here for the yodeling lesson... Please form an orderly orderly orderly queue. <>

29.

Face - when someone asks me "How's life?" I don't hate it. I just don't like it at all, and it's terrible. MEMES

30.

Product - Me sending my friends encouraging messages even though my life is a hot mess too.

31.

Finger - How I feel when I'm on top & he's grabbing onto my love handles

32.

Cheek - MICKEY ROURKE AND AXL ROSE LOOK LIKE A LESBIAN COUPLE WHO OWN AN ANTIQUE SHOP IN PORTLAND ifunny.co

33.

Dog breed - My girlfriend trying to change in peace Me, trying tO see some titty

34.

Mode of transport - People: are you ok? Me: yea NO WORRIES HO WO

35.

Dog supply - When someone says good morning but you haven't been up long enough to comment on the quality of the morning PLEASEGIVE ME SPACE eCabbageCatMemes

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/34QuRap

Post a Comment

0 Comments