37 Nerdy Memes For Dungeons & Dragons Enthusiasts

This gallery goes out to everyone who'd rather be playing Dungeons & Dragons at any given moment. Lately, with all the lockdowns and coronavirus concerns, we find ourselves feeling this more often. The urge to roll dice grows daily, and we yearn for the day we can get together with our friends and duke it out in real life. In the meantime, at least we've got memes.

1.

Text - DM: “Alright, he is going to make an attack against you." *Rolls* DM: “He rolled a-" 66 Halfling Divination Wizard with the Lucky feat: isn't that my decision?

2.

Text - jules X @vyrsol CURSED height chart 4'11-5'4 - gremlin 5'5 - 57 - fiend 5'8 - 6'0 - cryptid 6'0 - 6'3 - eldritch horror 6'3 + - all-knowing deity 8:28 AM 04 May 19 · Twitter for iPhone 8,118 Retweets 27.4K Likes jules X @vyrsol · 1d under 4'11 is a gnome how do y'all even exist

3.

Hair - 1st level warlock after casting a spell -I can't. Not again. - I'm not.strong enough.

4.

Photo caption - Me: has to make a dex save to not get killed by young dragon's breath attack Our divination wizard: 16 Can I offer you a nice sixteen in this trying time?

5.

Face - fuckeverythinginthisawfulworld ON THIN BHIR DM moodboard

6.

Photo caption - Me trying to explain what my job as a DM is:

7.

Animated cartoon - DM: Sorry the Dragon rolled a nat 20 Divination Wizard: Three. Take it or leave it.

8.

Facial expression - When you finnaly get to fire 4 Éldritch Blásts, but miss all 4 So this is it? I sold my soul for this?

9.

Text - Law @Flawed Lawgic Once within a Dungeon Dreary, While I quested weak and weary Over many quaint and curious Arcane rune upon the floor. Quoth the Pit Trap 6d4 5:26 PM - 5 Jan 2017

10.

Adaptation - When the DM texts to say the game is canceled 2DNE my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

11.

Text - There are two types of players after a character death Is this one better? Aha I finally get to use one of my I made this one with my tears. cool backup characters

12.

Photo caption - HALFLING DIVINATION WIZARD WHEN THE DICE DON'T COOPERATE aver "I reject your reality and substitute my own." imgflip.com

13.

Text - As a #dnd player, you should own a minimum of: - 1 set of dice - oh, what the heck, what's one more set of dice? - 5 sets of dice - well I NEED a new set of dice for my new character - and those gemstone dice are so PRETTY - 776 sets of dice

14.

Text - The DM when the party of murderhobos actually start to roleplay Don't do that. Don't give me hope.

15.

Text - castle mac steven @CastleMacSteven Me: *buying dice at the game store.* Clerk: Sure you only want the one set? Me: yep! It's got all of the 7 dice l'l ever need for #dnd Clerk: okay then! *under their breath: "See you soon' Me: what? Clerk: what? 11:28 AM · 5/28/19 · Twitter for iPhone 1,415 Retweets 5,777 Likes

16.

Text - mirrorfalls Fundamentalist fearmongering video: This dungeon “master" is given complete control and "players" must do whatever dark things are demanded of them. Real DM: Please, just cross the river. You've all tried to seduce the catfish and it didn’t work. I’m begging you.

17.

Text - Draconick Follow @DraconickGaming #DnD is a roleplaying game that let's you live out such fantasies as: - Having money - Making close friends as an adult - Traveling the world without crippling debt - Being able to change the world - Getting better at something with practice - Getting 8 hours of sleep each night 7:59 AM - 20 Apr 2019

18.

Cartoon - Initiative Initiative 23 19 @4d6_drop_lowest Initiative 4 SILENT

19.

Text - Thinking about how you get to play DnD tonight Remembering you're the DM and haven't done any preparation

20.

Comics - The Tone the DM wanted The Tone they ended up with

21.

Hair - DM Player - HUH. HAVE YOU READ READ IT? I OWN IT. The Player's Handbook Player BUT NO, I HAVE NOT READ IT.

22.

Cartoon - When my barbarian has to solve a puzzle ACCORDING TO MY MATH, 6 IS HIGHER THAN TWO.

23.

Movie - Warlock Behold Eldritch Blast My spells imgflip.com

24.

Text - The party's wizard when the warlock actually uses one of their two spell slots: Oh, you're doing magic. let's see then.

25.

Human - Paladin Never thought l'd die fighting side by side with Devils Warlock What about side by side with a friend? No

26.

Fur - Rogue when the party asks why she betrayed them to the BBEG: They offered me what I couldn't refuse: Money. made with mematic

27.

Text - When the DM moves on to the next player but you still have a bonus action: hold up

28.

Darth vader - WENIB ROGUES: “YOU CAN, IN FACT, TAKE THEIR THINGS WITHOUT SLEEPING WITH THEM." BARDS: "THAT'S NOT TRUE! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" made with mematic

29.

Cartoon - When you tell your players not to kill everyone they see. Okay, fine. But I'm gonna complain the whole time.

30.

Text - Sean Hunt @seanofthehunt #DnD player - You've got this whole world planned out haven't you? DM - *Looks behind screen* There's nothing, only a hastily written note. It says -'sexy goblin?" DM - Yes >

31.

Child - Kid: Why are you and mom getting a divorce? Dad: She rolled up a generic broody Rogue that sits in the corner of the tavern and steals from the rest of the party. Kid: Are you fucking kidding me?! I hope you get full custody.. made with mematic

32.

Cat - Wizard: *Finds out Rogue has been stealing from the party and hoarding loot.* Rogue: "Catch me if you ca-" Wizard: *Casts Time Stop.* Rogue: made with mematic

33.

Photo caption - "Does a 20 hit?" 10 АC

34.

Text - When the most secretive character starts talking about their backstory Other Players: Write that down, write that down!

35.

Job - when the DM is trying their best but they suck at NPC voices Confused old Woman

36.

Firefighter - WHEN YOU GET DEALT x3 MORE DAMAGE THAN YOU HAVE HP BUT YOUR PARTY STILL TRIES TO DO A MEDICINE CHECK fb.com/dndmemes

37.

Face - When the chaotic bard and rogue thought it would be fun to hang out and go on adventures, but now the fate of the world is on them no, that's too much responsibility for me. I gotta find a way out of this.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3a9FUz9

Post a Comment

0 Comments