38 Funny Random Memes To Brighten The Dull Day

Monday again. We're really not prepared for the interminable boredom to come, are you? We like to start this dreaded day with some funny and random memes to take the edge off a bit and ease us into 9-5 hell. Everyone's always talking about self-care these days, well we believe that memes are good for the soul. Think about it—who doesn't feel better after a hearty laugh or even a big smile? We hope these memes will lift your mood and make the day a little lighter. 

1.

Jaw - When you burn sage and have an allergy attack because you're the evil spirit

2.

Lip - when you touch wet food in the sink Brow Eye Lid

3.

Finger - dave A @rocketmIm me after cleaning my room and doing my laundry i am no longer mentally ll >

4.

Forehead - Me trying to remember what I heard or said just moments ago: Badhd memetherapy

5.

Sleeve - My mom pretending to like the macoroni art I showed her Me pretending to like the Facebook meme she showed me

6.

Brown - When I see my human crying because she cannot find me Pathetic.

7.

Deer - When he start yelling too many instructions while y'all having sex "Now flip over... on your side... turn around... look at me..."

8.

Product - Cashier: would you like to donate $5 to a very good cause? My dinner: 15 13 14 15 SICKEST

9.

Dog breed - Meet Jax. He's the Official Stamp Licker at the Post Office in the Scottish Village of Portree on the Island of Skye. He works every day where he attentively waits for customers who can approach for a free stamp lick at his counter. NAX Official POR Stamp Licker

10.

Human - Me, an intellectual, judging people for making the same mistake I recently learned to stop making

11.

Photo caption - Joe Rodriguez @jrodriguez713 me at 11 years old listening to breakup songs while never having been in a relationship

12.

People - First graders when they meet someone new What. is your favourite colour?

13.

Hedgehog - Raina @rfrostine This is what I look like when I try to do a push-up at the gym Taylor Nicole Dean @taylorndean A hedgehog, screaming at the ground:

14.

Yellow - When your nose itches during haircut

15.

Text - a-soft-suicide: tupacabra: a soulmate is a person that won't complain about any of my music when i put my ipod on shuffle i complain about my own music when its on shuffle what are you talking about

16.

People - "Darth Vader ruled an entire galaxy, Voldemort couldn't even take over a high school" REP -100 SGNA art

17.

Text - Me: moves a snail from the curb to the grass. The snail:

18.

Text - rei @sadcrisis being mentally ill is weird, i can go through traumatic shit and maintain a poker face but then have a mental breakdown over losing a pen 9/26/17, 2:38 PM 56.6K Retweets 168K Likes

19.

Forehead - what if marvel universe is actually real and all of us survived the snap but thanos used the reality stone to alter our minds so we think it's all just in the movies and comics I think I'm freaking out.

20.

Text - Clausewitz's Razor @TomHeartsTanks *picks up cursed jewel* DEMON: Foolish mortal, now l am in possession of your mind and wll cont- oh my God. ME: Yup. DEMON: There's so much anxiety going on here. ME: Pretty much constant. DEMON: God I'm so sorry do you need a hug? ME: You get used to it. 6:19 PM 3/9/19 · Twitter for iPhone

21.

Facial hair - Mandalorian is a side story I am Star Wars now CB

22.

Brown - The crackhead outside 7Eleven watching me buy 18 taquitos after I said I didn't have any money @cabbagecatmemes

23.

Electric blue - me every minute of every single day Okay, fine, fine. I'm cool. I'm fine.

24.

Finger - When your girl is on her period but you got them snacks, pills, movies and extra affection up your sleeve.

25.

Animation - When you're attempting to sleep but hear your cat destroying everything you own to

26.

Nose - Okay, I've got a Joke for you, kid. Knock knock Come in twitchytyrant I can't believe he killed Harrison Ford twice

27.

Organism - When the cashier asks you if you'd like to donate a dollar to sick and dying children OTheTastelessGentlemen

28.

Text - When the kid who keeps running around in the restaurant finally trips and hits his head on the edge of a table Finally, inner peace.

29.

Blue - If you can't see the number, you: Need Had Are Tired A Ruff Day A Drink Have Gone Mad Need Another Cat Are Hangry

30.

Text - I'm always forced to do shit I'm not qualified for. Like being nice to fucking idiots.

31.

Face - Beards, the male push-up bra

32.

Khaki - Can someone make a whole cone of just the ending BRITISH L MEMES S Albaenian @_llda Hear me out.. imagine this as a cereal

33.

Eyewear - When people ask why you take so many naps Sleen It Off. Coz when you're sleeping there's no lonely times, just dreams

34.

Text - Ohave to brace myself VLevery time i take my braoff because idk what's about to fll out, crumbs, keys, my phone, pepper spray, pizza.

35.

Text - Every time I get out of the house I hate people.

36.

Text - Me: *tries to unlock phone with slightly wet finger* My phone: Who the cinnamon toast fuck is this

37.

Hairstyle - When someone visits your page just to complain about your content. ET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT

38.

Felidae - What I see every night before bed..

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2Wfuzp6

Post a Comment

0 Comments