38 Random & Procrastination-Worthy Memes

Yes, it's Monday, but that doesn't mean you have to be on your best behavior. We're here to be the devil on your easily swayed shoulder, telling you to shirk responsibility and instead do something for yourself. You know, scroll through memes. Life's short. Don't punish yourself by resisting that meme-hungry temptation.

1.

Product - How teachers think we'll get a job Why are leaves green deporith It's because of chlorophyl Great, you're hired positcholos otos

2.

Cheek - Wake me up Before you FWake me up go go inside When September ends

3.

Nature - *nickelback voice* look at this faux giraffe

4.

Face - "Badass ladies anyone?" me: "yes, please." made with mematic

5.

Food - when someone tells me not to stir the pot

6.

Sleeve - I absolutely REFUSE to acknowledge the authority of any DM not wearing the official Dungeons & Dragons® Dungeon Master uniform: DỤNGEONS ORAGONS DUNGEON MASTER INCLUDES: Robe Coller, Bald Cap Wig

7.

Text - Oh you're a stoner? Name every stone then. 国 山 A high geologist Are you challenging me?

8.

Toy - When you are still too young to know about the seagulls, so you just stroll on the beach. mgiipcom

9.

Green - 90% Charged MESSAGES now Anxiety What if you're not good enough MESSAGES now Depression Everyone hates you MESSAGES now a beaver brother do you have any logs i can borrow

10.

Eyewear - Due tomorrow Me Do tomorrow Me

11.

Happy - Parents-Why are you watching this. it's just a guy playing video games Also parents when 20 men run around a ball for 90 minutes straight- VEVICA

12.

Mammal - #THEGAMEAWARDS People who hold doors for others People who put trash in their pocket until they find a bin

13.

Fictional character - Mayfeld: *dies in a tragic refinery explosion* Everyone: We won't be seeing him again

14.

Animation - me trying to remember the dream I just woke up from so I can continue the story in my head:

15.

Text - My dad according to my friends and neighbours My dad according to me and my brother

16.

Motor vehicle - "How do you win every football match bet?" Friend: I'm just lucky I guess Also his garage:

17.

Organ - The perfect Xbox doesn't exis- INVEST

18.

Jacket - me asking my mom if my friends can come over VEGAN AS MHAL

19.

Text - human aaron @humanaaron Behind every great man is the drawer I need to get into why are you even in the kitchen right now 11:32 AM · 2020-08-29 · Twitter for iPhone 9,978 Retweets and comments 84.5K Likes

20.

Bag - When your mate plucks up the courage to chat to the woman at the bar but she takes the free drink & walks off DIRECT RMC

21.

Nose - Manager: meet the new employee, tell him how great it is to work here! Me:

22.

Cloak - When you find a username without having to add a number at the end FIRST OF HIS NAME ...

23.

Ear - Jalen Rose barber must have taken trigonometry at MIT.

24.

Hair - Never thought l'd die side by side with my girlfriend What about side by side with a friend?

25.

Hairstyle - re-reading messages where i expressed my feelings & got lil too soft

26.

Display device - Wife gets home: "Did you take the meat out of the freezer like I asked?" Me:

27.

Clothing - How girls see 5'11 vs 6'0 CELTICS 55 CELTICS VE

28.

Chin - When you see her walking by your PS5 during a fight Careful now, girl. I enjoy you, but be careful.

29.

Hair - Me opening a bag of chips E My dog

30.

Shoulder - Time does not move at it's normal speed when doing this mejorconsalud.com

31.

Clothing - When you show up to work high as fuck Kerry Connolly Barry Burbank WE

32.

Text - People are getting their lives together, getting married, getting promotions, etc. Then there's me: @coolest kid on_the block "Haha this meme is funny"

33.

Display device - Friend: Hey man, how's life? Me: Your order is ready to collec 138 140 141 ChillBlinton Drinks Watch here for your number Bota our ander nater ts 139

34.

Product - When you tell your mom a joke and she turns it into a rant ZIM TI @kaidenif

35.

Jaw - My friends checking in on me after a breakup: His heart's missing along with his liver.

36.

Collar - Chat: "Can't" Email: "I cannot" Essay of 3,000 words: "Henceforth, I am unable to can"

37.

Bone - What my fridge sees all day

38.

Finger - Be like Kylo Ren: - Wears a mask - Doesn't visit his elderly mom - Socially & emotionally distant - Talks to his gf only on Skype

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3qZSmqY

Post a Comment

0 Comments