45 Memes Full Of The Best Kind Of Dumb Humor

Hope you're ready for some hilarious memes, clever tweets, dumb cultural references, and shitpost-worthy images because we've got all that and more in this crazy mix of content. If you're craving even more memes and internet morsels to distract yourself with, we've got plenty of the same good stuff here

1.

Pollution - ALL IS LOST

2.

Leg - If you feel uncomfortable in the night, please understand it is just your skeleton's inherent need for freedom. Soon.

3.

Agriculture - Iam buta simple farmer alamy a alamy alamy al alamy Tending to my memes

4.

Human - when you and babe are watching LOTR and she says she's bored and wants to fuck You don't mean that.

5.

Human - what you would if do came in you house the seen and your cheating girlfriend you or boyfriend on ? Godzilla had a stroke trying to read this and fucking died

6.

Art - Me: I promise not to talk about the pagan origin of Christmas this year 3 DRINKS LATER..

7.

Text - Me: Sorry i'm late. I broke down on the way to work. Boss: Is your car working fine now? Мe: Car? Boss: Me:

8.

Human - When you don't give a shit about god or jesus but you still like Christmas songs Meriy GRSS

9.

Text - online moose @tiemoose science teacher: now does anyone know why the water and oil separated me: [remembering what my parents told me] is it because of me 4:05 PM · 2019-03-11 · Twitter for Android 12.5K Retweets 157 Quote Tweets 104K Likes

10.

Yellow - SATIVA INDICA

11.

Product - When your adhd is acting up while you're trying to read so you have to read the same paragraph 5 times to actually absorb'anything LET ME READ [adult switm LET ME REEEEAD! fatult

12.

Be WILIN @ WILIN ill choose my girl over my family any day. blood ain't thicker than that ass 7:31 PM · 2020-11-12 · Twitter for iPad 378 Retweets 99 Quote Tweets 1,699 Likes

13.

Personal protective equipment - I liked how the Mandalorian instantly blew his entire paycheck on a new set of armor, much like many of us.

14.

Fashion accessory - RAMSES WATCHING YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT JUST THE ONE PLAGUE

15.

Finger - When ads start popping up for stuff I've only thought about inside my head.

16.

Lip - When you're having dinner with your girlfriend's family and she asks, "can you pass the salt, daddy?" and you and her father both reach for the salt

17.

Brown - AA MEETING TUTILITECH DURACELL PROCELL DURACELL BAKBERMg Kodak BATTERY ALKALINE

18.

Interaction - EXCUSE US Awake! BUT DO YOU HAVE A MOMENT TO TALKABOUT THE LORD AND SAVIOR GOLDENROD?

19.

Lip - "Would you slap a co-worker for $25,000?" Me: It's not about money.

20.

Text - When your crush accidentally touches your leg white has been ejected.

21.

Animation - When you use a non-stick pan, but the food still sticks to it. P'll get you for this, Pan!

22.

Finger - SAURON FRODO WHEN HE PUTS ON THE RING

23.

Purple - WANK u/Plops Mc goo

24.

Hairstyle - So YOUR PLAN IS POSTING MEMES UNTIL SOMEONE FALLS IN LOVE WITH YOU

25.

Text - girlnumber444 Follow if y'all see me making narcissistic and grandiose jokes 9 9 dont say shit S i'm tryna compensate for the past 5 years of making self depreciating jokes that contributed to my eroded self image 100 100

26.

Text - kitbulls am i literally the only gay man who likes cars kitbulls idk why more gay people wouldn't Mater and Lightning's relationship is pretty homoerotic?? Wait fuck did you mean like actual real cars gaybeetlejuice

27.

Eyewear - DEFUND THE POLICE DISBAND THE POLICE DISMANTLE THE POLICE Rebuild the Police OVERHAUL THE POLICE EXTREME MAKEOVER: POLICE EDITION

28.

Animation - Shrek People born between 1995 to 2005 We built this statué to immortalize our great leaden

29.

Dog breed - cmon Angus you need your exercise HOLY FUCKING SHIT KID I NEED A GOD DAMN PIZZA

30.

Bicycle wheel - Bike is short for Bichael

31.

Cheek - Skyrim Civil War: *exists* Thalmor:

32.

Food - Heard there is upcoming drug testing at the office. They can't fire everyone.

33.

Human body - MY CHILD DESTROYING EVERYTHING WE OWN ME WATCHING BECAUSE IAM TOO TIRED TO STOP IT gettyimages NBC

34.

Brown - Me: Bae talk dirty to me Bae: Sometimes I don't wipe my ass when I finish shittin Me:

35.

Text - Get a Loada Dis Guy @AwDisFckingGuy I won't be taking my kids to church. I'm going to give them a journal and a bag of shrooms and drop them off somewhere in the mountains. They can create their own religion 9:52 PM · 2020-06-08 · Twitter for iPhone

36.

Organism - Education system in a nutshell: 탄! Elementary High-school College Job market

37.

Eyewear - me not communicating because of loneliness being lonely because of lack of communication

38.

Cup - "Maybe this coffee will help me be more productive" Coffee: esonnySideus

39.

Font - Check your kids Halloween candy carefully. Someone tried to hide an entire WW2 German regiment in this candy bar

40.

Green - When your alarm goes off & you have to go to work because you didn't die in your sleep

41.

Organism - When you meet someone who hates the same people you do

42.

Animation - When your boss catches you and ya homey bullshitting around at work

43.

Eyewear - My anxiety listening to me talk shit about it in therapy for 50 minutes @futuremindreader

44.

Nature - Воор

45.

Whiskers - Look at my cat's whiskers

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/38j0tGT

Post a Comment

0 Comments