54 Dark & Self-Deprecating Memes For Downers Who Like To Laugh

2020 has not been a good year for people who already suffer from depression and anxiety. Imagine feeling worried and alone your whole life and then a literal plague hits. Not cool. Others might be experiencing dark feelings and moods swings for the first time because of the state of the world, and we totally get it. We've got a big bunch of painfully relatable memes and tweets about living with depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, and general misery. If you've ever been stuck in a dark, mental rut, then these memes will surely resonate with you.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9582067712

2.

Green - me @BorderlineBrat something that made my brain produce serotonin once and now I'm obsessed with it even though it no longer produces the desired effect

3.

Finger - When you dye your hair a fun color but you don't feel fun, you just feel dye

4.

Human - when everyone is lonely from isolation but you have your demons to keep you company haha u guys are the best

5.

Cheezburger Image 9582069504

6.

Text - Donnie Snarko @geraldinreverse well, well, well, if it isn't the consequences of my own actions

7.

Cheezburger Image 9582068736

8.

Human - my depressed ass returning home after making my homies laugh

9.

Lip - *when the shampoo says damage repair but you are still broken made with mematic

10.

Cheezburger Image 9582084608

11.

Cheek - When everyone around you is achieving something in their life but you just sit in your room all day being a burden on society

12.

Nose - anxiety: aren't you like...worried? me: about what? anxiety: idk. me: oh my god you're right

13.

Cheezburger Image 9582069760

14.

Text - Lotty Earns @lottyburns You're offered $50,000 but if you accept it, the person you hate most in the entire world gets $100,000. Are you taking it? ChrisPianity @ChrisPurchase Yes. Why wouldn't I want $150,000

15.

Cheek - When you're dead inside but you see a good meme - [laughs]

16.

Cheezburger Image 9582070016

17.

Text - danny @ kiwami @blackmesa when you are constantly anxious but you don't know why OK

18.

Lip - "it'll get better" it:

19.

Cheezburger Image 9582069248

20.

Human - Sharing our feelings Sharing memes about how mentally fucked up we are imgflip.com

21.

Cheezburger Image 9582068480

22.

Text - Elena Lifewaster Jr. @elunatyk I want to upgrade my depression to the one that makes you create "Starry Night" and not the one that has you lay in bed and try and eat a bagel without having to use your hands. 12:59 AM - 3/27/19 Twitter for iPhone

23.

Property - When ur life is trash but u still staying positive IG:@davie davo Loraas Recycle

24.

Text - LITTLE JOSEPH @casablankstare Life hack: save time by crying about two things at the same time

25.

Wrinkle - r/Showerthoughts Posted by u/Ilkined - 13h Someone at some point has probably thought about killing you. Mindblowing + 2,6k 185 Share - Well, of course I know him. He's me.

26.

Text - Elle Oh Hell @ElleOhHell MARIE KONDO: Does this item spark joy? ME: no MARIE KONDO: Does this spark joy? ME: No, it doesn't *three hours later in an empty house* ME: Oh wait I have depression

27.

Yoda - Introverts at school Introverts at home Introverts with friends Introverts online

28.

Text - phil @PhilJamesson my mental state is: if u give me a hug for too long i will start crying

29.

Organism - Me: "yo the pizza app isn't working" Friend: "dude just call them" My anxiety:

30.

Cheezburger Image 9582068224

31.

Cheezburger Image 9582070272

32.

Text - @coldifyyy Do u ever sit back and realize ur not anybody's favorite person, ur just kinda there and then you get the sudden urge to distance urself from everyone and chill alone

33.

Finger - me: let me slip into something a bit more comfortable [i slip into a deep depression and stay there forever] ahhh hell ya lol dubstep4dads 2BRF D123RF

34.

Cheek - शुभम. @ssubham30 Someone: Life is full of Ups & Down Me: • nd शुभम, @ssubham30 You guys are having Ups

35.

Cheezburger Image 9582067968

36.

Cheezburger Image 9582067200

37.

Animation - Me: *turns 12* My serotonin: IGHT IMMA HEAD OUT

38.

Cheezburger Image 9582067456

39.

Cheezburger Image 9582066944

40.

Facial hair - Most people reach peak for being miserable around age 47, study suggests Me in my 30's: Fuck

41.

Lip - When my depression senses my anxiety and self loathing creep in @thedryginger TEAR THE BITCH APART!

42.

Eyewear - when you think it's gonna be a shitty day and you were right

43.

Hairstyle - How's everything going? You taking care of yourself? Me: GLearningWithLori

44.

Cheek - When you scroll through your timeline liking memes about depression, anxiety and alcoholism.. antisccial buttartyx Ah, humor based on my pain. Ah, ha, ha.

45.

Text - Me: I don't have the energy for this. Someone: For what? Me: *gestures vaguely*

46.

Animation - people: why are you so funny? me: All my jokes are cries for help. CN

47.

Cheek - When someone asks you how your night went KOSad Boi Didn't get much sleep, but I did get a few hours of anxiety in

48.

Lip - character in a movie: *has a mental breakdown* me: Hahaha... I do that.

49.

Purple - When somebody asks me how I'm doing, but I also don't want them to feel sorry for me I'l probably be sad for the rest of my life. But besidesithat, I'm.god.

50.

Text - Them: just let me in, I wanna get to know u Me:

51.

Finger - danielle•jodikaye @spokenELLE All the formerly gifted kids who got A's without trying now that our perfectionism has been revealed to be a symptom of a much deeper mental health issue: trying something for the first time and not doing it perfectly me 百科事典 Is this failure?

52.

Clothing - me ignoring all my responsibilities to play video game my ahxietynd depřession

53.

Eyebrow - me after any slight inconvenience Oh. It's okay, Iguess I wasn't meant to have a good life.

54.

Text - Kevin Farzad @KevinFarzad It's already tonight?? What's next? Tomorrow??? Fuck this. >

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/34QgqDz

Post a Comment

0 Comments