58 Sexy Memes to Send to Someone You're Already Banging

If you've been sleeping with someone for a while, you're probably past the point of wondering if they're into you. It should be clear. But what (beyond working magic in the bedroom) can you do to make sure they stay interested? We'd argue that one surefire way to keep your partner engaged is by sending them sexy memes throughout the day. Flirty and dirty jokes can even be a kind of foreplay if sent at the right time. And this gallery is a treasure trove of memes that your special friend is guaranteed to enjoy. If they've got any kind of a sex drive.

1.

Text - me as a girlfriend: ethesasslasS wanna come over and eat what my mom made what'd she make? me Delivered

2.

Organism - How she be looking at you after y'all went 4 rounds and she want more.

3.

Animation - When he ask if you have any sex toys I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty.

4.

Text - mastersubverter Do girls actually enjoy being fingered or is that a myth? Depends if you know the difference between summoning a genie and stuffing a chicken. Source: pixie-pout

5.

Cartoon - When your boobs small but he still give them attention anyways

6.

Text - call me a bra because i'm here to support you and touch your boobs

7.

Water resources - When yo girl pretends she not in the mood to fuck but you slip ya hand down there and her shit like

8.

Green - Me: We just laying down. Other me: Push your ass against him. Me: But I just want to .. Other Me: PUSH. THAT. ASS. AGAINST. HIM

9.

Text - Her: what do l do with it? Me: INFLATE JERK TO @dabrhoms

10.

Organism - When you smack your girl on her asscheeks unexpectedly

11.

Hairstyle - when you're spooning and she pushes her bum up on you and you're like You don't want to wake the dragon do you?

12.

Text - It would be hard to find a better sex toy than you yourcecards someecards.com

13.

Organism - when u tryin to be cute but she gotta make everything sexual

14.

Organism - When you're 20 minutes into Netflix and chill

15.

Finger - @NoChillPosts WHEN SHES RIDING YOU AND YOU TRY AND CATOCH A TITTY IN YOUR MOUTH

16.

Organism - WHEN YOUR GIRL BENDS OVER IN FRONTOF YOU LegendaryLastCall

17.

Line - If you don't see two stick figures dancing, you're not pure

18.

Joint - her: come to bed Me: I'm eating Her: come eat me instead Me:

19.

Root vegetable - When you're just chillin naked with bae after sex

20.

Text - When the choking went a bit too far but you're happy she opened her eyes again

21.

Nature - When he start yelling too many instructions while y'all having sex "Now flip over.. on your side... turn around... look at me..."

22.

Bottle - When you leave her place after two hours of only kissing. CarlosMori the sor choque ware e aude et prir is deux wrfocs SAMche p

23.

Human - Tonight let's do something your memory foam mattress will never forget. somee cards

24.

Animation - When she's fresh out the shower @YaBoispongebbob

25.

Comfort - Sometimes I don't want sex, just wanna fall asleep while holdin ur tiddy

26.

Me: i'm still mad at him. VAGINA: I'M NOT!

27.

Lip - Benjamin Franklin watching from beyond the grave as people use electricity to shock their nipples for sexual stimulation Not what I had in mind, but carry on

28.

Text - SM wn ns &BD ronx "Sorry l'm late. I got tied up on the subway." Kat Logerted to du

29.

Text - I wish I could copy and paste you into my bed.

30.

Sweetness - Not sure I want to remove that sticker... ms.c e contains vegetable n to cocoa butter. cation, keep bags away roung children and pets. 1161953 口

31.

Finger - When she asks how good your pull-out game is ScOSMOskyle

32.

Finger - When she's giving you road head and you see a pothole coming up

33.

Ear - When she finishes her juice box in one suck

34.

Organism - "now dont start liking all my posts and commenting emojis and shit or ima have to block you"

35.

Finger - When you're hitting it from the back and she moans, "You're the only owner of this p*ssy" Instagram: @staggering Show me the Carfax CAR FOX

36.

Technology - I PUT GIANT GOOGLY EYES ON MY BOOBS come on this is funny boobly eyes Do jumping jacks. It's for scientific reasons.

37.

Elbow - When she first sit down on it 10 00incognegro LMAO corbeezyyy Delete this Source: myscene 5,480 notes

38.

Animation - When you hittin it from the back and she says "Ravioli Ravioli give me the formuoli" DROP LOAD

39.

Body of water - Her: I don't know, l'm not really that type of girl *2 Smirnoff Ices later*

40.

Finger - When bae tells you to write something you love about her METAGRANM RNOCHILY AT ASS

41.

Hairstyle - When you're having sex and your head keeps slamming into the wall so he puts a pillow up to help you

42.

Lip - When he's actually making an effort to have a REAL conversation with you & you're just looking at him turned on like

43.

Font - АCTIVE THE PERFECT GIFT Head SAVE UP TO 65% OFF DEPARTMENT STORE PRICES EVERY DAY

44.

Cheek - When you finally let him know what your super power really is

45.

Human - "I don't want flowers!! I want you to find my fucking G Spot!"

46.

Organism - IM TRYNA SUCK ON YO TITTY JUST LIKE THIS, THE WHOLE TITTY

47.

Animation - when yall been texting for a whole 5 hours and 36 min and its time to reveal your true intentions

48.

Footwear - When she finds out you got 1st place in all the 150cc Mario Kart courses.

49.

Adaptation - Gimmie them cheeks girl and free my soul. I wanna get lost in your bootyhole AAL

50.

Blue - I mean you're hot I can't say I agree with you but thanks :) You are too Wanna trade nudes Ya which ones do you have I'll trade you two Justin Bieber's if you have a Danny Devito Sent

51.

Food - I don't send dick pics I send HÄHNCHENSCHNITTEN VOSSKO WIENER ART 2 STÜCK 2 STÜCK 15 VVI ONAH Call me Dickasso

52.

Yellow - A single kind word or a photo of your boobs can make somebody's day.

53.

Text - when ur man choking you & you lowkey like it, but then he whisper "I've dealt with your shit for too long"

54.

Blue - FOX5 NEWS TONIGHT MORE SEXTING

55.

Lip - When you want a big dick but you also want to keep your ovaries in place

56.

Green - When she's kinky and smokes the weed FIFTY SHADES OF 4:20

57.

Lip - When he asks you "who taught ya that?" but it's your first time doing it

58.

Text - When she keeps dropping hints but you still aren't sure IG: GMemeMang UCK IN THE A TONIGHT WHEEL at VENETIAS THING

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2Wu9Vlh

Post a Comment

0 Comments