A Crap Ton Of Cringeworthy Tweets & Pics

The world is pretty nuts and painful as it is, but if you can't get enough of the pain and suffering, we've got some material for you. These tweets, memes, and screenshots are overflowing with cringe. At the very least, they'll make you feel better about yourself. 

1.

Text - ParakeetPro: Heip and Advice Regarding Your Budgies 14 mins • So my vet bill came to 120 pounds, and the emergency bill for my boy who passed was 200. I think it's disgusting that we have to pay for pet care, these people claim to be in the job 'because we care' but if that was truly the case they would at least have their call outs free. I personally think its wrong to pay just to give our pets a good life.

2.

Billboard - WE'RE INDIVIDUALS. WE'RE NOT SWEATERS. WEAR SOMETHING VEGAN. 001575 CCLEAR CHANNEn

3.

Text - Statue of Liberty National Monument Historical landmark Manhattan 11 months ago Why'd they put in on an island? What happens if the island floats away we just lose a national monument? I am shocked that they didn't think this through when they constructed it. 356 views Niagara Falls State Park State park 11 months ago Great pond but no lifeguard were on staff, didn't feel safe letting my 2yr old swim by himself. 193 views Yellowstone National Park National park 11 months ago Was unaware t

4.

Hair - ALL DUTY OF DERN WARFARE MABTERED Twitch streamer demands fans donate hourly or he'll quit Modern Warfare This Twitch streamer couldn't have been more agitated when playing Call of Duty, even asking for .

5.

Text - heyy how have you been, can I ask you a favor?? hey I've been good! And sure whatcha need? i need a ride to my auntie to get my w-2 can you take me ahh sorry I don't live in Vegas anymore :'( where do you live?? san francisco! wowwwww how awesome so you'll be able to venmo me 8 dollars for an uber then since you can't take me ??? sorryy can't do that, that's def not how that works lol i KNOW you work for that tech company you can afford it

6.

Text - So l'm DONE! McDonald's.. I am in the drive-thru and ordered a McChicken with ADD SLIVERED ONIONS. So the girl CORRECTS me and says SILVERED ONIONS???? and of course I say SLIVERED ONIONS. Ok we go back and forth because I am perplexed????? go".for some reason they say SILVERED ONIONS. I am DONE! Tyra says.. "Mom remember you are the grammar and speech nazi." I said I don't care." Reading is fundamental. What happened to phonics? However, the fact that this young lady continued to correct

7.

Skin - Is this "Molly" or "MDMA"? Does anyone know what pill this is? Pink rectangular tablet with the ID "Z3d". Google doesn't show any results. I found it in my son's room and I'm very concerned. Thank you. Posted 22h ago to Northwest Ranch Community and 19 nearby Melanie Surprise Legacy Parc 22h ago Ummm..looks like a PEZ candy to me from a PEZ dispenser?? You have it upside down. Thank 3

8.

Poster - THIS YOUNG MAN WAS PRAYING BEFORE HIS MEAL WHEN A GROUP OF LIBERAL ATHEISTS MOCKED HIM, CHANTING "PROVE YOUR GOD IS REAL!" IT WAS THEN HIS SALT SHAKER FELL AND THE IMAGE OF CHRIST THE SAVIOR APPEARED. THE GROUP OF NONBELIEVERS FELL TO THEIR KNEES AND PRAYED FOR FORGIVENESS. WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD! AMEN!!!

9.

Text - ASKING FOR A FRIEND: "I love my 7-year-old son's name, "Andrew," but I hate the nickname "Andy." When we named him "Andrew" we agreed to only use the long version and never the nickname... We moved over the summer, and somehow he has become "Andy" in his new school! ... I made an appointment with the teacher to discuss the situation. She apologized and said that she would call him Andrew. She said she would make one class announcement. As you can imagine, this has been totally ineffective

10.

Text - 15 hours ago Please research 5G Wifi connection to the Coronavirus. Wuhan was the first city to adopt 5G on 10/31. Many people who where well versed on the dangers of 5G were waiting for negatīve feedback; flu like side effects being one for 5G. 5G must be STOPPED!

11.

Font - PETA O @peta · 2h Carnivorous is an anagram of PETA coronavirus. Coincidence? We think NOT! ÇORONAVIRUÅž CARNIVOROUS Scientists have a hunch that contact with live animals or their dead flesh may be the source of the deadly virus. Go vegan. PCTA 973 27 119 366

12.

Text - I never got a ticket in my entire life until I moved to San Francisco. Coming from Arizona, I've never experienced the Toll system. When on the freeway there's a location where the speed limit it is 25mph so they can take a picture of your license in order to fine you. I had this thought one day when on the freeway, what if I go fast enough the picture would be too blurry to read my license plate. Sure enough I got three speeding tickets in a week

13.

Text - Pennsylvania woman drove into oncoming traffic to 'test her faith,' police say By Taylor Romine, CNN O Updated 2052 GMT (0452 HKT) January 20, 2020 Forksville Dckson City Hawley Eagles Mere Scranton Moosic lamsport Wikes Bare Skytop Muncy Mountain fop Tobyhanna MI Pocono Site of accident Tannersville Milton Boomeburg Stroudsburg Lewisburg Danvile Hazleton Inburg 13 Jim Thorpe Sunbury O Hac Lehighton Seburg Selnsgrove Shamoke Danielsville 209 125 225) SI Clar Pottswlle Northampton Easton S

14.

Text - this #PrideMonth = the only pride i need is my pride of the BIBLE and the RED WHITE AND BLUE STRIPES Replying to That's the flag of Liberia.

15.

Font - Priest Feeds Congregation Rat Poison To Prove They're Above Death... They All Die SHARE TWEET GRACE LIVING HOPE MINISTRIES RATTEX pelets UAILKI DERSEER Facebook/Grace Living Hope Ministries This priest tried to prove his congregation were above death by feeding them rat poison and the results were disastrous... Priest Light Monyeki from Soshanguve, South Africa, took it upon himself to prove his follower's were superhuman and immortal, with a seriously dangerous stunt. The priest declared

16.

Text - l EE WiFiCall 14:26 1 18% EAUTIFUL DAY E LIFE OM AVY mever CCninihians s TV-VW AN OZZY MAN Cause regular nes is fucked REVIEWS CRIKEY! Instagram couple ask fans to fund their lifestyle because working isn't an option BY CHUCK STEINWAY 20 JUNE 2019 · 4-MIN READ The internet is a bloody wild and woolly place that takes all- MORE FROM Özzy Man Reviews

17.

Text - elay at 1:13 PM Thate it Referring to Valentines Day Getting asian gf is so hard Some girl DID ask me to be her valentine At lunch But I said no because she wasn't asian or Hispanic or even Arab. I do make Hispanic and Arab acceptions

18.

Text - 1h ago I would like to buy your Working microwave with rotating plate for $10.00 6 min ago Hey. Someone is supposed to come and pick it up today around 3. But if it falls through i will let you kmow 5 min ago Ok l'll come now for 15? 5 min ago Sorry i already told the person it was his. 4 min ago So 1st comes 1st served isnt honored. Ok 4 min ago No he was first. V/ 22 s ago I don't want it even if he doesn't show. But 1st COMES 1st served its who ever shows up in person. Have a nice day.

19.

Skin - 919d m'l CVKEI Girlfriend demands boyfriend spends £2500 on her every Valentine's Day

20.

Cool - 8ROKEI& TUSHE THERES AN INSANE TO ME YOU WOULDNT WANT TO CROSS IN A DARK ALLEY. THERES A STORM INSIDE ME RAGING .....

21.

Face - ... Friday at 8:07 PM · 8 I think this cold has got me feeling hungry #vampire #vampires #vampirethemasquerade #vampiresofinstagram #blood #crazy #psycho #evil #hungry

22.

Text - Raul ► Rate My Rollie 11 hours ago • A racist at this pub was hell bent on fighting me but my friend stepped in front of him several times before he decided to fight my friend instead. My mate dodged a couple punches and wrapped him up and took him to the ground and put him in a hold that he couldn't get out of. Bystanders probably thought he was protecting me from a racist thug but that wasn't the case at all. I'm a black belt in karate with boxing experience and a temper. I decisively w

23.

Text - 7:35 I actually have a very high iq Not that that matters What's your lQ But I never met anyone with higher then me Accept my boss who tied me 147 Except* Hahaha WOW The irony Hahahaha I know that why I can't spell.. Cuz my iq is so high It makes no sense but it's true And what's the logic behind that They thought Albert Einstein was insane but he invented algebra but store in every single fumking school today That's the logic iMessage é Pay Stitch It!

24.

Text - · 2h my IQ is very, very high, i assume O 45 27 85 1,056 Replying to I believe you, because if your IQ is high enough, it's possible to accurately determine your own IQ (source: my IQ is also very high). 3:24 PM · 14 Feb 19 · Twitter Web Client

25.

Text - jomny sun @jonnysun on earth: a magiciam puts his hand in his hat in the rabbit realm: The Hand emerges. it is time. the rabit council must chose a sacrifice 6,133 RETWEETS 8,512 FAVORITES actually that's not what's happening "magicians" use the techniques such as misdirection and prestidigitation to pull off these illusions.. yes i know i'm nerdy uWu

26.

Text - How does it feel that when you're on my Twitter profile you are reading Tweets from quite possibly the most intelligent person on Earth right now? That's why you should be grateful you aren't blocked. It is truly a privilege to have access to the mind of someone my caliber.

27.

Forehead - O Instagram Gee, I wonder why so many people are afraid of me... am I that creepy? It's funny though...

28.

Text - Yesterday at 17:55pm ***A MESSAGE TO MY WORK COLLEAGUES*** I LIKE REGULAR MILK. Whoever is stocking the fridge up with bloody vegan milk and other kinds of milk that isn't PURE BRITISH blue label milk I DON'T WANT IT! Buy better milk. And before anyone suggests I buy my own, I've dedicated 23 years to this company so surely I deserve not to have to traipse to the shops every morning. That's what a TEAM LEADER IS FOR!! No emails for rest of day regards Mike

29.

Text - 4000 years later and we're back to the same language Replies F- Show me an example of semantic classifier, semantic determinatives, reebus, and morphological modifiers and then I will agree. Don't degrade egyptian heiroglyphs so at to compare them to the hodgepodge system of emojis. 20m Like Reply

30.

Text - I woke up inexplicably at 4:30 am to the realization that "mama" and "papa" come from the Latin words for mother and father, "mater" and "pater." Well, back to bed I suppose. 2/15/19, 5:03 AM 10 Likes

31.

Text - Can I sue my beekeeper neighbor? Every day i see my neighbor's bees flying around my garden stealing the pollen or nectar from my flowers. Then the bees go back to my neighbor and creates honey. My neighbor then harvests the honey and sells it at Pepper Place Market for profit. I have never recieved so much as a jar of honey as compensation and everyday my neighbors bees trespass and steal my flowers. I was stung once when I was a child, so i know how dangerous bees can be. The way i see

32.

Text - Doesn't sound like an eating disorder but either way isn't good. 15m Like Reply Throwing up everything you eat purposefully is called Bulimia and is very much an eating disorder. 11m Like Reply hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha omg. Will you people fking stop. And seriously stop trying to "educate" people far smarter than you. 9m Like Reply

33.

Text - the coming race movie :23 The Vril/Thule Society | And the Coming Race vate Universe. 5.4K views 7 months ago Literally so deep in my findings that this is a sense of how little people know what I know

34.

Text - 12:49 1 l LTE O Tweet Recent Tweet you should see why am i like this Sorry to bug you but ik your like my smarts friend I have. Do you know how to do stats? the only stats i know is the probability density function in quantum mechanics using integration over a finite boundary 4:59 PM · 2/11/19 · Twitter for iPhone 2 Likes

35.

Text - updated their •.. profile picture. 2 hrs • 2.4 THOUSAND comments? For a picture? I post TRENCHANT political commentary and get a dozen responses? You put on make-up and get a landslide? OH...the trials of the older generation dealing with the younger one! 58m Like Reply

36.

Text - Tweet As if my ego wasn't big enough, it is clear to me now. Myself and the people l interact with here are top 1% of intelligence. Maybe more. Normies will not understand this. 9/10/18, 11:27 AM 12 Retweets 109 Likes

37.

Text - People walk past me on the street and probably assume I'm a silly kid. They don't know that I'm gifted with an outstanding IQ, was invited to the White House, or that I'm a political activist. They don't know they just walked past a future US Representative. Traducir Tweet

38.

Text - 1 Comment O Like Comment Share resterday at 11:01 PM · O I've been realizing that I need to stop being afraid of people realizing I'm an intelligent person. I'm going to stop hiding 10 1 Comment O Like Comment Share meone bas seen Erozen a few times

39.

Product - I can't believe the people in this class STILL don't understand Limiting and Excessive factors (Chemistry) It's literally so simple, and it's been like, 2 weeks Ho Er Tm Yb

40.

Text - Yasmin 3 hrs · : I live, breathe, and eat award season. I bleed the Grammys. 4 Comments O Like Comment Kari Yeah!!! The ladies are rocking this !!! Like · Reply · 3h Sean acid, more commonly known as D.N.A. O l bleed a chemical compound called deoxyribonucleic Like · Reply 3h Write a comment. GIF

41.

Text - 7 years ago anyone who doesn't like big bang is just too stupid to get the jokes. O E !and 1 other 2 comments Share

42.

Cat - my bed me in the morning 44 T, Share SINGLE COMMENT THREAD VIEW ALL b•42d Cats are actually crepuscular, which means they are also quite nocturnal animals, using a cat to represent this is not very effective, as cats sleep as much in the day as they do at night, thus using the 'morning' would be an invalid description to this image. Renly

43.

Text - Yesterday at 6:05 PM · : Congrats on your marriage! I wish I could have been there to enjoy this moment with you both. I miss you guys dearly! O Like Comment Yesterday at 4:02 PM · : and ..ik this is suppose to be ur day. A day u guys will celebrate the rest of ur lives. Could u guvs chooae a totally different day. This is mine and ago today. Anyways...congrats guys day. We got married 17 years

44.

Text - Buy/Sell/Trade 1 hr Can the admin of this group fucking stop deleting my post.!! My bf has been trying to sell his lizards and ur dumb admin keeps deleting it. So im gonna keep posting it until they learn that it is worth selling on ANY SITE! So stop deleting my post or ill report this group from fb for good!!! Like Comment D 59 FB won't do anything. The group clearly states in a pinned post that there will be no sale of pets on this group. . Like Reply O 22 1 hr Too bad. Idc what u say.

45.

Skin - Hey guys my friend started to do 3D tattoos if you want one HMU!!!! There cheap asf too LL

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3kRkau5

Post a Comment

0 Comments