A Solid Mix Of Funny & Bleakly Relatable Memes

Warning: The following memes are not wholesome and happy. While some of them feature your run of the mill relatable humor, many of them center around how life, well, kinda sucks. But if you're looking to laugh through the pains of depression, anxiety, and general self-loathing, you'll definitely enjoy these bleak and understandable memes. 

1.

Purple - Girl: *posts a picture* Her inbox: wiki How

2.

Cheek - Me waking up to alarms I set every 5 minutes

3.

Animation - When you leave the matrix:

4.

Tooth - Tall people: *Bump their head into low- hanging branches* Short people: [laughs microscopically]

5.

Human - my mom enrolling me in school I HAVE A TALKING DONKEY

6.

Human - me explaining to my boyfriend why we both have to hate this girl. my boyfriend

7.

Lip - The first guy that died must have been like:

8.

Glasses - Harry and Ron complaining about the polyjuice potion wearing off too soon Hermione

9.

Human - When I was 3 we went to Cincinnati zoo I climbed into a gorilla enclosure

10.

Yellow - I love this emoji. Is it happy? Is it lowkey pissed? Is it planning to kill you? Is it tired of ur shit? u never know

11.

Text - We wanted to be adults so bad. Now look at us. Just fucking look.

12.

Blue - Ugh my back is so sore Baby I'm so sorry :c Did you sleep on it poorly? I can grab you some ibuprofen :c No it's from carrying your ass through 4 dungeons last night ОН I SEE

13.

Organism - Brits in other history books Brits in their own history books made with mnematic

14.

Fire - Me: *bites into burger* Everything on the opposite end of the burger:

15.

Chin - Parents when you turn on the light inside the car @nywabslinger Now this is an Avengers level threat

16.

Comfort - Little known fact: Fortnite was invented when Thomas Fortnite tried to be a virgin twice at the same time

17.

Green - Finding a Having awasome female sex that lasts abouts a day. She eats She eats your head off your head off

18.

Wood - My uncle sends me updates on his cats Cat Picture Aww Look how bobs fat flows in to the radiator

19.

Text - Man Arrested In Oregon For Swinging Lightsaber At Cops, Deflects Tasers Florida Man Soon I will have a new apprentice. One far younger and more powerful.

20.

Comfort - I be drowning in champagne, but the "cham" is silent

21.

Organism - this is how disney princesses would look if they were cement mixers

22.

Dog breed - Hurted? You may be owed Treatos. Call Rouzer and GusGus. We firm. We do a Bork for you.

23.

Yellow - Come my lady come come my lady Domino SUGAR

24.

Cheezburger Image 9579949568

25.

Ear - When I find myself in times of trouble Gordon Ramsay comes to me Speaking words of wisdom Get your shit together!

26.

Chin - When you fart real nasty and see someone coming to talk to you Woldmaster Please don't

27.

Ear - Bill Foster Bush's Beans July 23 at 10:13 PM I;m thinking about thos Beans 1 Like

28.

Microphone - OXs Sta Dorin me minding my own business KKARLE some baby in a shopping cart at the store

29.

Costume accessory - Let's get, illuminaughty

30.

Audio equipment - when someone asks me why i never leave the house. Unfortunately there are people in our society

31.

Playing sports - Being depressed Thinking it got better Real zing it's back Not caring about life anymore

32.

Blue - resisting the urge to say sorry after someone says "stop saying sorry" 13

33.

Product - Already hating myself Other people Me Insults

34.

Text - when you wanna die but then remember 4/20/69 will happen in your lifetime: IGHT IMMA Stay for a bit

35.

Text - My therapist: "You need a good daily routine." Me: 1. Lie on the Floor and Contemplate Death 2. Get Up and Pretend to be a Functional Human Being

36.

Text - Yeah I'm Hella depressed About all the things Hap Pening in my life rn that is causing me severe Pain and anxiety but I hide it so You aren't worried about me

37.

Yellow - stay in touch with friends because they mean a lot zone out completely and dive into my comfort zone

38.

Electronic device - sorry, my anxiety said no please stop inviting me to ocanudac do things can't believe

39.

Finger - saying literally anything at all me 百科事典 Is this annoying

40.

Nose - when you enjoying the night out with your friends and suddenly your social meter runs out

41.

Cap - pulling myself out of bed to brush my teeth before crawling back into my bed for the night Itraint much, but it's honest work

42.

Finger - HOW AMI SUPPOSED TO tell friends about my mental health WITHOUT feeling like a burden

43.

Poster - Considering to commit suicide Mom would be sad Grandma would be sad YOUR DOG WILL NEVER KNOW WHY YOU LEFT

44.

Finger - A compliment My depressed ass 百科事典 Is this a- Lie

45.

Dress shirt - "REJECTION "REJECTION "REJECTION OUTCASTS SOCIETY Jadtwim.com WHY WOULD THEY HAVE NO CONFIDENCE AND ISOLATE THEMSELVES? adwin.com

46.

Organism - When have to work for money to survive. you Life sucks.

47.

Text - sparkleyz100 heya cutie Today at 8:47 PM doomsdaysoothsay just give me the virus link

48.

Nose - me, ready for bed: *closes eyes* my brain: what a great opportunity to remind you of how entirely worthless you are as a person me: [softly] Don't.

49.

Text - ME AT 5: I can't wait until I'm a teenager I'm gonna have so much fun ME AT 15: I can't wait until l'm in my twenties I'm gonna have so much fun ME AT 20: I can't wait for the sweet, sweet embrace of death.

50.

Sleeve - actually doing something to help your anxiety and depression lying down all day listening to sad songs and thinking about what a piece of shit you are

51.

Brown - How I sleep knowing I'm a total piece of shit with no goals or plans for the future @dabmoms

52.

Text - Tina @tinastics im cute C lingy U nattractive T rash E asy to forget

53.

Black - death music memes me

54.

Finger - when you've had a good few days but you can feel your mental illness creeping up on you depression nap anxiety unhealthy coping mechanisms social isolation STAY BACK, SLUT

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/37uv44X

Post a Comment

0 Comments