Insecure Girlfriend Inspires Twitter Thread About DMs From Jealous Partners

Twitter user @fillegrossier reminded us that even the most innocent of direct messages with strangers can lead to some seriously unhinged jealousy. After sharing an anecdote about a dude's girlfriend getting mad at their dms about seltzer, other people chimed in to share completely unnecessary reactions to innocent messages or even automated game notifications. The insanity (and insecurity) may surprise you.

1.

Text - SadeVEVO @fillegrossiere i woke up haunted by when a girl DMed me on here to say "how do u know my bf". i said "we're just mutuals. i don't really know him". she responded and said "well i read all of ur DMs to him". i went to look at my DMs with him and they were us going back and forth ranking seltzer

2.

Text - SadeVEVO @fillegrossiere 1d Replying to @fillegrossiere i never mentioned it to him but i honestly think about it every time i look at a case of la croix 05 2785 9,207 SadeVEVO @fillegrossiere 1d surprisingly this was not the first or last time someone DMed me asking how i knew their bf over completely normal DM conversations. men, if u have a gf, please don't DM me O 15 27 121 8,674 SadeVEVO @fillegrossiere 1d all the men DMing me to chat about seltzer: i'm not falling for it!! i learned

3.

Text - Abbie the Gift-Wrap Goddess @Make_a_change75 Replying to @fillegrossiere I met a guy at a dance thing that was held once a week. I asked for his number because we hung out all night &I wanted to be his Harry Potter buddy. His GF texts me the next day saying delete his number. Our text exchange? "It was nice to meet you! Glad you got home safe!"

4.

Text - Miss Mortis @MementoMortis_ Replying to @fillegrossiere Same energy Can you not like my boyfriend's pictures on Instagram? Thanks. your bf is my cousin lol Agnew Delivered That doesn't give you a right to like his pictures.

5.

Text - kristin mallory @bristinmallorg Replying to @MementoMortis_ and @fillegrossiere my cousins girlfriend blocked me on instagram because i followed my own cousin, they live on the other side of the country and it was very awkward when i visited to meet their baby:

6.

Text - Whitney Weiss @whitney_weiss · 15h Replying to @fillegrossiere I had a random woman email me about her husband, had to search my inbox for his name to figure out who she was talking about, and was like "Met him once at my job 8 years ago never saw him except in a public place." She's all "thank you for the kind reply." UNTIL 11 103 Whitney Weiss @whitney_weiss 15h 2 months later she writes, with him CCed, that he told her I knew he was married & how DARE I. I let her know l'm also married

7.

Text - vix El @6tabsopen Replying to @fillegrossiere A woman texted me asking why her BF had a Victoria in his phone. I used to be his payroll/admin contact for a previous job he had. Would have been awkward if he or I still worked there!

8.

Text - lee pace is 6'5" @post_prufrock Replying to @fillegrossiere your in his DMs, im ranking seltzer with him. we are not the same

9.

Text - isabella @warscreation Replying to @fillegrossiere same energy ll Boost ? e 46% 3:57 AM ( Home (12) James Barrett > Invite James to Messenger James Barrett You're friends on Facebook FRI 8:58 PM What are your plans this evening FRI 11:58 PM Draw vegetables 3:55 AM Нey Just to let u know. Im james barretts wife. Fuck off

10.

Text - not a narcostate bureaucrat @mr_eatgood Replying to @fillegrossiere 'dont act like idk what u mean when u say seltzer' 12:52 PM · 12/7/19 · Twitter for iPhone

11.

Text - Manzell dot Beezy @ManzellBeezy Replying to @fillegrossiere and @jessesingal only long time married couples talk seltzer. I'd be concerned to. 6:31 PM · 12/7/19 · Twidere for Android (Deprecated)

12.

Text - Sir Charles Anthony @daviskoresh Replying to @fillegrossiere She's at home right now like "I can't believe you were Dming your little SELTZWHORE"

13.

Text - Mackenzie @actuallywhyth0 Replying to @fillegrossiere Reminds me of this il T-Mobile 97% 12:12 AM samantha @sammflower4 Umm do you know Ben Yesterday 10:03 PM You accepted the request Probably not but I dont know There's lots of guys named Ben why? 12:08 AM 2 unread messages Ben Lopez the one you comment thanks Well the point is if you don't know him then don't comment under my fiancé shit ! Thank you and bye 12:10 AM

14.

Text - Pua Nani @Eroticapoetica · 1d Replying to @fillegrossiere Can't believe people are reading their bf's dms. Sounds painful and boring. Just talk to the guy 168 Clown Shoes (me) @ClownShoes... · 1d v Ironically, even more painful and boring. WPY FAE 359 1 more reply

15.

Text - Sarah York @saraheyork_ Replying to @fillegrossiere My ex's wife DM'd me out of the blue thru his acc't saying "I just found out who you are" and "never talk to my husband again!" My ex is an artist & I had sent a vid with DIY art supply organizations. Before that it was heartfelt congrats on their mariage, memes, & song recs.

16.

Text - Margaret @ilovefructose Replying to @fillegrossiere and @BeeBabs i can only imagine this led to their relationship fizzling out once things bubbled over

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3nPF26D

Post a Comment

0 Comments