Tasty Meme Treats For Killing Boredom

It's the freakin' weekend, y'all. If you're anything like us and are cooped up and coping with the thrilling combination of lockdown and existential dread, these memes are for you. They don't require leaving your home, and they don't require moving much muscle. Just flex that sweet scrolling finger and take in the dumb and weird comedy that the internet has to offer.

1.

Nature - "How did you find religion?" Egyptians: THAT S ONE FUCKING NICE KITTY RIGHT THERE.

2.

Face - Bacteria: *Enters the body* White blood cells: [tough guy finger snapping]

3.

Chin - Vanessa Chave Collins 18 Sep 2019 · O This costume is a quick way to get your kid kicked clear across the street Imao

4.

Bone - White Black Asian Gay Straight People who bring infants to see movies

5.

Shoulder - Toxic overcompetitive players People that play for fun

6.

Property - When you're playing as the medic, but you have the most kills HARMACIST TIHE

7.

Finger - HELLMANN'S Mayonnaisal Spray HELLMANN'S REAL For when you're breathing a little to0 easy...

8.

Text - TODAY IS GOING TÔ HAPPEN, ARE YOU? moonlandingwasfaked is this a threat duckcity definitely a threat

9.

Automotive exterior - Officer: TURN AROUND! Me: Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round Officer: TURN AROUND! Me: Every now and then I get a... **gets tasered**

10.

Organism - Read the part again where she burns her whore mouth on my porridge

11.

Text - r/AskReddit OS u/cmkinusn • 15h Your task is to blow a job interview in the first 30 seconds. What do you do? + 6,1k 3,6k Share Y BEST COMMENTS - CautiousDare 13h "How strict is the sexual harassment policy?" Reply 1 14,2k

12.

Finger - When you've just about mcfucking had it

13.

Text - A Goldman O @AGoldmund The only reason to ever visit reddit is the teenagers sub r/teenagers ... u/CorpseFucker69420 • 6h Gender is a scam invented by bathroom companies to sell more bathrooms 680 I 56 1 Share 1:21 PM · 7/7/19 · Twitter for iPhone

14.

Photography - WW1: *Ends* Treaties: *Are signed* Most of the world: *wants peace* Germany: COWABUNGA IT IS

15.

Ingredient - Gerber, e 4 OPEN Baby's first heart attack! Gerber IABLE Ghost Peppers nd 2Foods 4180 NET WT/PESO NETO 4 0Z (113g) TEAR HERE

16.

Glasses - 6 year old me: I can't wait to grow up! *becomes adult* Me:

17.

Standing - Me: *Sits down* My Zip-Up Hoodie:

18.

Mode of transport - Worst she can say is no PA72 Ew O thought you were gay

19.

Human - No nut November: *begins* Stuck step-sis: memefier.com

20.

People - Me explaining why I want her to be my girlfriend Bloody Mary regreting that she came here

21.

Sleeve - me: swallows a tablet without water u/DiscreteWheat samsung employee: What the fu-

22.

Human - No one: Americans in japanese video games:

23.

Lip - Movie watchers when they get spoiler a Sports when they get a spoiler car owners

24.

Organism - 20 year old me walking past a group of 12 year olds who might bully me

25.

Finger - Walt @_watsu Imagine scrolling through your timeline in public and showing everyone in a 360 degree radius the fat anime ass someone retweeted Ben Geskin @BenGeskin - 1d #MiMIXAlpha Show this thread 5:08

26.

Standing - Girls Locker room: "PE is dumb. I wish I was watching Sky High" Boys Locker room after someone sprayed AXE:

27.

Dress shirt - me vs me 30 seconds later for no reason GLEA

28.

Sleeve - Me in my 20s with my 63 year old back pains

29.

Hair - When you finally meet your internet friend

30.

Hat - school ife loneline depression anxiety family finance lack or sleep regret responsibilities grief me self-doub illness memes emotions regret criticism self-doubt anxiety

31.

Lip - My parents at age 29 Let's have a baby Yes Me at age 29 I think I'll get a cat

32.

Arm - Doctors: Dont worry the X-ray is completely harmless Doctors as soon as they turn the X-ray on: The Office Revisited eGreatScottMemes

33.

Yellow - @diaryintroverts My My My ability to think ability ability to write to speak 2014

34.

Product - Comeback is real! So blessed! Welcome to the Christian World LUCIFER on Fri Like Reply 64

35.

Grass - me small inconvenience aborteddreams me getting drunk about it abotiteddreams

36.

Lip - WARNING: Lives pan Choking Hazard May tantan smal parta Adult collectibie Not a tey Ages 14 obvious plant My First Kiss Practice Lips The exciting of love! Don't be a shy! So soft! It is named Brent! Now you can willbe pro It is the whole face!

37.

Blue - Titanic II Is Preparing to Set Sail in 2022 .... ...... TITANIC II 315 billion-tonne iceberg breaks off Antarctica 2019-09-20 2019-09-25 Oh, yeah. It's all coming together. ifunny.ce

38.

Comfort - Me when I sign up for OnlyFans and see pictures of naked girls instead of ceiling fans BRoystan Cropper

39.

Motor vehicle - Home Depot: It'll cost an additional $150 for delivery Dads:

40.

Vertebrate - When you're depressed 24/7 but you're always down to party

41.

Dog - "Anyway, here's Wonderwoof" @tank.sinatra

42.

Leg - when ur chakras aligned af

43.

Knee - Me at work: I'm so tired wtf. Me at 3am

44.

Textile - Just because you can crochet doesn't mean you should

45.

Water resources - *plough invented in 1873* farmers before 1873:

46.

Text - When you clean her house, Cook her dinner and run her a nice warm bath and she comes home and calls the cops.. Meeting new people is tough

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2LOStFP

Post a Comment

0 Comments